What made you smile today?

Seeing this reminded me, https://music.yahoo.com/blogs/reality-rocks/force-of-habit--singing-nun-wins--the-voice-italy-172050658.html

When people not just break a stereotype, but utterly destroy it... makes me smile...

This was her audition video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59Ej1wDrDrI

Well that was just perfect. I love it! :D 

- Kicking ass is comfort food.- 

Left The Shire: 2/7/14 Reached Rivendell: 6/2/14

Battle Log 

Challenges: 1

Going to the Farmer's market and finding out I can reserve a grass fed, pasture raised turkey for Thanksgiving and ham for Christmas. Score! :) They also had a little girl (10-11?) selling eggs from her chickens that live at their farm. She has her own business selling eggs from pasture raised chickens and they were only $3.75 a dozen. All the other eggs at the market are at least $4.00 a dozen and are not always fully pasture raised. Get farm fresh, high quality eggs for cheaper AND help a kid run her own business? Yes, please!!!! 

• Like 3

- Kicking ass is comfort food.- 

Left The Shire: 2/7/14 Reached Rivendell: 6/2/14

Battle Log 

Challenges: 1

Fajitas night at golden corral.... I got like a pound of chicken and onions on top of carrots shredded for breakfast before work

The evil dancing circus monkeys that live in my phone rarely let my communications come through appropriately

• Like 1

Level 10.4 Wood-Elf, Ranger - specializing in demon fighting

"doing the impossible since 2012 :D" - Librarian of Doom

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* level 50 isn't gonna just POOF happen - alienjenn, NF IRC chatroom

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

The random act of kindness from a wee one. Had a little boy suddenly show up with these little things before disappearing into the resteraunt. Was such a random sweetness for what news I have been getting.

Posted Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

• Like 5

I am very easily amused. This made me giddy: A video showing you how to fold a fitted sheet :)

http://blog.petflow.com/i-never-knew-how-to-fold-a-fitted-sheet/#YWvdwwJ8oTwO1Pyf.01

plus buying J a surprise birthday gift he is wholly unaware of :D

• Like 3

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn

My son being the star of the local Walk To Fight Arthritis. He got to pose with the local MLA, meet some local doctors and researchers, pose with the Save-On Foods manager for some pictures, blow the whistle at the start of the race, and we're pretty sure he's going to be making the rounds in the papers. Again.

It's crazy.  The Walk down south last year had 2000 people.  This year, up north where we are, same population... 42 people.

The people here are boring.

• Like 3

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

My son being the star of the local Walk To Fight Arthritis. He got to pose with the local MLA, meet some local doctors and researchers, pose with the Save-On Foods manager for some pictures, blow the whistle at the start of the race, and we're pretty sure he's going to be making the rounds in the papers. Again.

It's crazy.  The Walk down south last year had 2000 people.  This year, up north where we are, same population... 42 people.

The people here are boring.

That's why it's called southern hospitality... :-)

oh and Southern Comfort....

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

My battle Log: Insanity: Warrior Monk

Honorary Ranger dubbed by DarK_RaideR, 1000 Pound club (875 of 1000)

Standing in line to get into the bar, everyone had their IDs out. The bouncer took each one, looked at it by flashlight, and handed it back saying "Enjoy Johnny Foley's".

Didn't take mine. Flashed the light in my face and had a big shit eating grin on his face when he said "Enjoy Johnny Foley's".

• Like 1

The past is only smoke in a dream.

Lvl 6 Ranger Berzerker

STR 9 DEX 4 STA 9 CON 8 WIS 2 CHA 8

Barfly ain't even tryin'...

Standing in line to get into the bar, everyone had their IDs out. The bouncer took each one, looked at it by flashlight, and handed it back saying "Enjoy Johnny Foley's".

Didn't take mine. Flashed the light in my face and had a big shit eating grin on his face when he said "Enjoy Johnny Foley's".

HAHAHAHAHAHA... my kinda bouncer....

"Insanity - you make my world a better place man, you really do! That shit is awesome! :D" - Guzzi-

My first challenge

Posted Image

This did

The evil dancing circus monkeys that live in my phone rarely let my communications come through appropriately

• Like 2

facebook battle log level 50 WOOT   Backstory CNF2014  current (not challenge - doing a battle log this time)

Spoiler

* This is the day the Lord has made, rejoice in it and be glad. God, The Bible. * Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda
* There are three options in this life; be good, get good, or give up. -- House * Never take counsel of your fears. Stonewall Jackson. 

* I'm not about to give up - Because I heard you say - There's gonna be brighter days… I won't stop, I'll keep my head up - No, I'm not here to stay ...  - 

I just might bend but I won't break - As long as I can see your face - When life won't play along - And right keeps going wrong - And I can't seem to find my way - I know where I am found - So I won't let it drag me down - Oh, I'll keep dancing anyway - Mercy Me - Move

era8y9em.jpg

This did

Aww, sleepy pup is sleepy.

My big puppy was sleepy yesterday. He walked over to the couch and pulled a pillow off with his teeth, which made me start to say "hey, what do you think you're doing?" But then he lay down like this and I couldn't help but smile.

expillow_zps2d219f51.jpg

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP

Obviously puppies need piloted for naps!

Spoiler

My phone won't let me edit... they need pillows

• Like 2

Spoiler

This has made my day. Particularly, "I have, like, nuclear power, like a superhero, like cyclops when he puts his glasses on."

LOL... man, some of those are rich.... the cyclops one causes the nerd in me to twitch, he has it even if he doesn't put his glasses on...

• Like 1

My first challenge

I feel like we need to find a way to work some of those statements into normal conversation. I'm not sure I could do it with a straight face though.

2016 goals: Hit goal weight. Build muscle.

2015 goals: Get stronger, stop loathing squats and get better at them - DONE!!!

2014 goal: Lose 52.5 lbs. - DONE!!! 12/13/14

MFP

I feel like we need to find a way to work some of those statements into normal conversation. I'm not sure I could do it with a straight face though.

Oh I could... I manage to keep a straight face long enough for people to do the "WTF look" then it becomes iffy.... did that not too long ago with a pick up line and my fiance... her reaction was great.

My first challenge