Assassins' Den! (general chat thread)

ApfelStrudi

I suppose it would be bad form to print this out and give it to my boss  :rolleyes-new:

Just put it up near your office/cube door so anyone who comes asking for help sees it.

Anim07734; God of Death in Training

Tiefling Assassin and Artificer

Maxim 70: Failure is not an option. It is mandatory. The option is whether or not to let failure be the last thing you do.

That made me laugh so hard!

Sent from my Nokia using Tapatalk

AnnieP (respawned)

Starting over Newbie (second time's the charm)

"Never be satisfied with anything less than absolute perfection! ...said no sane person ever." -- Spark

"And my cheese monster will never be satisfied by cheddar, only the cheese of accomplishment." -- Ze Frank, An Invocation for Beginnings(NSFW)

Current Challenge: Finding Her Joy Again;  Previous Challenge: Here We Go Again

I was considering it for my mother... too harsh perhaps?

This reminds me of this xkcd:

tech_support_cheat_sheet.png

This made me laugh at myself. For a long time I just thought my son knew computer magic, when I finally figured out that I lot of what he did was just guess or google for the answer, I was able to fix most of the computer problems on my own. 

If your mother has a sense of humor she would probably laugh and maybe learn something too :) 

• Like 2

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

Elastigirl:Luck Favors The Prepared - Current Challenge: August 1 to September 4 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

In the spirit of fun, I was messing around today trying different moves. Can I squat down and jump, what happens if I jump back? After a few minutes of doing this, I realized that I was actually doing burpees :grief: What strange magic has bewitched me that I am doing burpees for fun?! :lol: 

• Like 5

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

Elastigirl:Luck Favors The Prepared - Current Challenge: August 1 to September 4 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

In the spirit of fun, I was messing around today trying different moves. Can I squat down and jump, what happens if I jump back? After a few minutes of doing this, I realized that I was actually doing burpees :grief: What strange magic has bewitched me that I am doing burpees for fun?! :lol: 

It's definitely the pre-shinynewchallenge spirit that possesses everyone!

• Like 1

Assassins!

We're still in need of journalists. 

It's a super simple task, probably the easiest job we have in the guild and the whole forums!

All you do is follow a few threads (as you do anyways), and whenever someone does something often, you put it on a spreadsheet that we provide. That way we make sure that everyone gets their shot at becoming a Most Wanted. The already existing journalist team is super awesome and a pleasure to work with, and if any of you want to join it, the workload will get even easier to manage! If you feel like helping out a little, please send me a PM :)

Just trying to get back on my feet. :)

ApfelStrudi is out of control

The first mini-challenge for our six week long pistol-squat challenge is finally here!

http://rebellion.ner...ill-a-megatron/

So take a wander over there to see why we have to transform ourselves into pistols  ;)

Have fun  :D

Assassin Guild Leader  Trainee

STR: 2 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 3 | WIS: 3 | CHA: 3

Current Challenge: Vengefulpear Revives!

Level 1

High Score:

Level 7 STR: 14 | DEX: 10 | STA: 1 | CON: 12 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 4

My upper body strength is next to nothing, so it looks like pure magic to me. But it's pretty. I can't help but get crazy inspired when I see people who are really good at doing something. Just like the aerial hoop thing Mad Hatter posted, or a beautiful variation of a split or something like that! People have skills! (Well, some people do)

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines