Mini-Quests: Six Weeks to Defeat the Empire

Hiraedd

I'm with the Rogue Squadron, so I have lots of accountability :)

Sent from somewhere in time and space using Tapatalk

Scout - Level 15 Half-Elf Ranger

STR15 | DEX5.5 | STA17 | CON39.5 | WIS18 | CHA10.5 

Challenges: Current Challenge #18 | #17 Part 2 | #17#16#15#14#13#12 Part 2 | #12#11 | #10 | #9 | #8 | #7 | #6 | #5 | #4 Part II | #4 | #3 | #2 | #1

My Blog | Facebook | My BeachBody | My NF Character

Spoiler

Lose 84 lbs (From 219 to 135): Current weight = 202.9

100%
19%

Walk to Mordor (Hobbiton to Mount Doom - 1779 miles) [so far: 1515.60 miles  - logged to 06/13/16

[progress=purple]85[/progress]

I'm starting 3 days late, due to travel, and I've now done the pre-quest. details in my challenge thread (see my sig.) 

I'll see what I can do about finding "official" accountability buddies - but the truth is, I've already got a small group of people whose threads I typically follow, and vice versa. Plenty of room for more though!

Level 6 Dark Elf Ranger

STR 5 | DEX 3 | STA 16 | CON 10 | WIS 13 | CHA 6

Current Challenge  Battle Log   Past: 5 4 3 2 1 0.1

I made a lovely accountabili-buddy with Rianne. She's awesome.  I text her at random times of the day and she puts up with me.  

+1 CHA (and seriously, like 4 for her because I'm annoying.)

• Like 1

“Letting it get to you. You know what that's called? Being alive. Best thing there is. Being alive right now is all that counts.†-The Doctor

Website ||  Facebook || Twitter ||  MFP  || Pinterest  || Current Challenge ||  My Written Goals

:love_heart:    :love_heart:

I have made a new buddy! Yay!

+1 Charisma

Anyone else who needs support, especially if you have weight loss goals and are in it for the long haul, PM me.

M x

I Missed this one. .. weight loss is needed for my long term goals. .. at least 100 pounds. . That's long haul. ..actually, I'm tired of hauling this weight around!

Will that do?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

In His hands and Under His wings, Phil 4:13; Is 40:31; Jer 29:11
 Adventurer by choice

Started an Accountabilibuddy group and I'm making some new friends. I feel like I just came home from kindergarten and I'm reporting my day to my mom lol

+1 Charisma

Awesome I need a buddy

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Level 7 Hobbit Scout
STR: 9.2 | DEX: 7.2 | CON: 14 | STA: 15.15 | WIS: 16.7 | CHA: 12.7

I've been all over the world. Except Asia, Africa, and South America. - Coach McGuirk
My Bio My Blog Current Challenge

Fleaball and I are buddies for this...we do not have an accountibuddy thread though...mostly because we do good to update our challenge threads and we would likely forget to post in another one! We stalk each other well though...anyone who would like to join us in our 'stalkfest' is more than welcome to!

• Like 1

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: CUTE adjusts

Spoiler

Magickal, Eclectic, Goddess, Level 68

|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31|32|33|34|35|36|37|38|39|40|41|42|43|44|45|46|47|48|49|50|51|52|53|54|55|56|57|58|59|60|61|62|63|64|65|66|67|68|69|70|71|72|

|My Character Page | Tracking Spreadsheet | My Blog |

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Fleaball and I are buddies for this...we do not have an accountibuddy thread though...mostly because we do good to update our challenge threads and we would likely forget to post in another one! We stalk each other well though...anyone who would like to join us in our 'stalkfest' is more than welcome to!

pffft. I forget to post in my OWN thread more often than not! 

I'll go out and make new forum friends soon. But first, coffee... (is there seriously no zombie emoticon? NF, you're failing me.)

• Like 3

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Now that we've made friends with our new team, we need to get in shape to take on the Empire. Who best to get our first training on the go than Han Solo and Chewbacca.

The two of them are chased through the universe, whether it is through the ice deserts of Hoth, the sand deserts of Tatooine, the forests of Naboo or from Imperial Stormtroopers. They're always rushing somewhere. It looks like so much fun and like they would definitely give our own Scouts a run for their money. They've agreed to give us some training in the cardio department, specifically with running, BUT because they know that some of the Adventurers are not really all that interested in running or feel like they can't do it, they've given us some recommendations of fun apps to use. 

3csxQtK.gif

Your job this week is to get as far away from the Imperial Stormtroopers as you can, by using the below listed apps.

Step 1: Choose an app

Step 2: track and accumulate your miles covered during the week by either running, walking or cycling (if you can do none due to injury, then we can accept elliptical) on this spreadsheet.

You have until Sunday 27 April 11:59 EST to log your miles. 

Good luck but most importantly have fun while escaping the Empire.

i6T734Y.gif

You'll earn +1 STA

• Like 2

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

Any rewards for this one?

Race:Gamorrean | Class: Adventurer10

{STR:27.5||DEX:3||STA:27||CON:52.50||WIS:35.5||CHA:16.5}

Inventory: Belt of Dietary Willpower

Accountibilibuddies:Rogue Squadron

Challenges --> 1-->2-->3-->4-->5-->6-->7--> 8-->9-->Challenge 10(Current)

Logs: | Fitocracy | Measurements | My Fitness Pal

Reach 180 lbs from 225 lbs (currently 225 lbs)

4.44%
4.44%

my apologies, it's +1 STA :)

Sent with awesomeness from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Half Faerie (Sidhe) Scout | Black Belt Kitchen Ninja
"A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort" - Herm Albright
You're welcome to skype me (audriwolf) too but let me know who you are

My challenge

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines