• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sunmage

Druids Beach lodge

:D

At least for me all Assassins are way ahead in flexibility. ;)

The German "Mirror" had an article about meditation recently. The quoted some guys who where in the British special forces an send to a meditation course: "hardest thing I ever did". Actually meditation can be pretty hard, but worth it. I suppose Parcour is hard and worth it, too. But you can make better youtube clips ;)

ajrZwAg_700b.jpg

What I feel like when visiting your forums :) Only that "instructor" should be exchanged for "druid"!

I call bullshit :P I have seen your yoga, and its MUCH better than that! :) 

I suck at meditation. I thought nailing tree pose was going to be the epitome' of feeling like I accomplished something with yoga, but I think being able to really clear my mind, tops that by 1000%! 

oh and entirely off topic but I saw it somewhere and didn't have a chance to reply then...but YAY for Ace-ing your Thesis Goal :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 

Yeah, I know that feeling.

I had something and then windows update ate all of it. i pressed Enter a second before the reboot now? window came up... Guess I need a faster computer ;)

I had an idea, but it formed after reading about how other people suck at meditation too :D My new challenge thread is posted (link in my signature...under "current:")

Beach lodge, no less, this was nice.

I'll just sit down under a palm tree to meditate while the warm breeze plays with my clothes.

Aaaah, that feels good.

I can see that a few Druids are already here, even though the next gathering doesn't start officially until Monday.

Hail friends, lovely to see you again!

• Like 1

Hello all! Just completed my first challenge and am very excited to be able to come over and play in the forest with all of you now :-) Greetings, best of luck to all of you in your goals this challenge, and I look forward to getting to know you :pride: