• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sunmage

Druids Beach lodge

Seems like so many people are celebrating this week and inviting me out to bars, restaurants, etc etc (one friend got accepted into graduate school, one was offered a promotion).  Trying to maintain primal as much as I can has been a challenge the past two days, but I'm giving it my best.  It's also the first week I'm struggling to drink my 72oz of water a day because I'm just not HUNGRY... so I am not eating much or drinking much.

Exercise and yoga have been great though!

I have had an ok start. Monday I felt really tired and stress was building up. I rested and felt better. Yesterday we calibrated Walpurgis night here and I had dinner with a friend and then we biked to a bonfire (in the snow that was falling!) Today is a day off!! I am trying to not plan too many things since I am working Friday and Saturday.Planning to go for a run for the first time this week. Had an unplanned research meeting at work yesterday which felt great. Did a one hour yoga session yesterday morning which was a really good start of the day.

Last week was OK, more or less: got some more Excel work in, worked out without nuking my back, and scheduled a doctor's appointment.  The best part was reconnecting with an old friend in Australia who I'd lost touch with about 6 years ago.  She and I picked up pretty much where we'd left off; did the big catching up thing, bragged about our respective offspring, and promised not to lose touch so easily this time. Good times.

So - honored Druids!

There remains but two weeks of this amazing challenge.

It is time to take a deep breath and then just 

DO ALL THE THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in a very sincere and esoterical way.

• Like 3

It is time to take a deep breath and then just 

DO ALL THE THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in a very sincere and esoterical way.

^ THIS.

Always this.

I hope everyone enjoyed their 6 week challenge.  It wasn't the easiest for me this go-round, but I finished it and I feel better for having done so.  I may not have posted in many of your threads, but I did lurk and I have to say, the Druids have a great many Rebels in it's ranks.  Be proud of what you accomplished.

• Like 1