Druids Beach lodge

Sunmage

I did not get that!

Hail Druids! It is the weekend and it is time to reflect, focus and relax. Maybe some meditation?

It's a reference to Thelonious Monk, pianist extraordinaire, famous for wearing weird skullcaps and using odd dissonant harmonies.  Here's an example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC68NtEmAcc

"If you get into trouble, you can always eat something, blow something up, or throw penguins." - Jim Henson

Seems like so many people are celebrating this week and inviting me out to bars, restaurants, etc etc (one friend got accepted into graduate school, one was offered a promotion).  Trying to maintain primal as much as I can has been a challenge the past two days, but I'm giving it my best.  It's also the first week I'm struggling to drink my 72oz of water a day because I'm just not HUNGRY... so I am not eating much or drinking much.

Exercise and yoga have been great though!

Level 3 Wild Elf. Druid at heart, with an Adventurer's soul.

STR4 | DEX2 | STA4 | CON7 | WIS7 | CHA5

Challenges: 1st2nd, 3rd | Current: --

*After a long hiatus, I am back and ready to work on myself!

LOSE 70LBS

Spoiler

"If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter;

for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans."

Desiderata, Max Ehrmann

I have had an ok start. Monday I felt really tired and stress was building up. I rested and felt better. Yesterday we calibrated Walpurgis night here and I had dinner with a friend and then we biked to a bonfire (in the snow that was falling!) Today is a day off!! I am trying to not plan too many things since I am working Friday and Saturday.Planning to go for a run for the first time this week. Had an unplanned research meeting at work yesterday which felt great. Did a one hour yoga session yesterday morning which was a really good start of the day.

I have chosen to believe in myself.

Last week was OK, more or less: got some more Excel work in, worked out without nuking my back, and scheduled a doctor's appointment.  The best part was reconnecting with an old friend in Australia who I'd lost touch with about 6 years ago.  She and I picked up pretty much where we'd left off; did the big catching up thing, bragged about our respective offspring, and promised not to lose touch so easily this time. Good times.

"If you get into trouble, you can always eat something, blow something up, or throw penguins." - Jim Henson

So - honored Druids!

There remains but two weeks of this amazing challenge.

It is time to take a deep breath and then just 

DO ALL THE THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in a very sincere and esoterical way.

• Like 3

I have chosen to believe in myself.

It is time to take a deep breath and then just 

DO ALL THE THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in a very sincere and esoterical way.

^ THIS.

Always this.

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,

I had a terrible week 3 and 4, but I'm getting back on it for the last two weeks.  A lot of people got busy, I've noticed.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I hope everyone enjoyed their 6 week challenge.  It wasn't the easiest for me this go-round, but I finished it and I feel better for having done so.  I may not have posted in many of your threads, but I did lurk and I have to say, the Druids have a great many Rebels in it's ranks.  Be proud of what you accomplished.

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines