Hi there !

I'm french, 18years old and i'm planning to be a doctor (first year in college).

I've always loved sport but until four years ago, i was really skinny. So when i entered high school, i started strenght training. I'll always remember that afternoon and my 15 poor form push ups like the beginning of... the construction of a new body at least, and maybe the beginning of a new process that would carry me during my whole life : health care, for me and for others.

After 2 years of training without any knowledge i started looking for informations about training. Starting with "la méthode lafay" well known in france. Then, I read quite a lot now about musculation, calisthenics, streatching and nutrition, and i sometime read some yoga or martial arts articles. Here appear a wild nerdfitness.

So where am i right now ?

I use, for the most parts of my training, exercices from "convict conditionning" and fitness blender. I also run a bit (trying minimalist) and every time i can bike, swim or play any sports with my friends i do. But i lack time because of my studies (we all have good reasons for that i guess !).

I train 6 days a week for about an hour and i eat as much as i can, i don't know anyone eating more than me, and i'm still 136pound for 5.6 feet. :nonchalance:

My goal are getting the planche, the handstand, and maybe get the 6 big moves of convict conditionning.

So, after fitness we've nerd i guess ! So i love video games (mostly league of legends and the elder scrolls), every thing that approach fantasy (if you' re interested you should seek durzo blint on google :playful:  you might understand what assassins mean).

So i'm here to join the rebellion, help those i can, get as much advices as possible from you guy and maybe share good sweat in the 6 week challenge (don't know exactly what it is yet but i'll discover it quickly !).

And by the way i'm a vampire assassin !!

• Like 2

LVL 2          Vampire       

" It's about the journey."

"When ? Now. Where ? Here. Who ? Us."

Rock Solid Penguin challenge

My last challenge

Welcome to the Rebellion!!

If you are interested in joining the 6 week challenge (which starts Monday!), check out the instructions here:  http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/33328-challenge-instructions/

You'd start in the Level 1 Rebels in order to learn about the site and get used to how things go around here.  But the next challenge, you can join the elite Assassins Guild where we always have room for new blood.  :pirate:

• Like 1

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)