• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jittersthe.Clown

Player One: Jitters - Select Difficulty

I pressed the red button. And I'm sorely disappointed. Is my google not as fun as your google?

Could be your filter setting.  

When I saw these messages I had to go and check too, but Bendy Wendy isn't giving me any silly images on Google either. Just some girls doll. 

$(KGrHqN,!pUFD2YWw-7-BRBJD-VphQ~~60_35.J

Human nature? Curiosity helped us try new things and learn things. I guess it's an evolved tendency. Plus even though we know it's gross, I think lots of people won't believe it until they've seen it for themselves. There are so many examples of that. I mean, how many people have watched meatspin, even when people told them not to go check it out? (told my mum to not check it out, she did it anyway and laughed so hard. never expected that xD )

So, update from day 1 below.   

Yoga/Meditation - Got some meditation time in last night before bed and subsequently had a strange dream.  Meditation was reflecting on what I'm doing with regards to my clown group and if I want to stay as an officer or take a couple years off.  Then I had a the dream.  It played out a lot like an episode of Downton Abby (I've walked through the room while the wife watched it) and strangely, there were no tables.  My family was discussing childcare for my nieces and nephews.  I was trying explain a solution that seemed like an obvious choice, but no one grasped the concept.  My brothers are smart guys and certainly didn't marry down on the IQ scale, so I was confused as to why they wouldn't listen.  I would like to note that this is one of the first dreams I have a memory of in a long time.  Not sure that it correlates to the meditation, but that's what happened last night.  

1/24

Lifting  

0/18

Unicycle/Juggling/Stilt Walking - Had a good 20 minutes of juggling with my son after dinner last night before going to my moms and my meeting.  He's getting it.  3 is not far away for him, I think.  Got my unicycle last night at my meeting.  I will get a picture tonight when I have time.   

1/24

Side Quest 1 - Eating: Didn't snack after my meeting. My son cleared his plate last night, but my daughter did not.  She was exhausted and had no nap.  Instead of eating what was on her plate, I put it in a leftover container and she can have it for lunch today.  Not bad.   

Side Quest 2 - Life: No clue.  More data is needed.

I can only hope I don't disappoint everyone with my antics this go round.  

Impossible!

Also, great day one :) If there is any chance of pictures of you and your son juggling together the adorableness will be much appreciated. :D

I'm fascinated by dreams.  Even though they aren't real, they do have the real ability to stir emotional or physical reactions.  Or provoke very mindbending thoughts.  I suppose they're an outlet like anything else, but a very powerful one.

Did you know that faces in your dreams are actually from your memory? Even if you only looked at a person once in your life, there's a chance their image could be forever lodged in your memory and pop up in your dream. At least, that's what the internet has taught me.

• Like 2

Hahaha, had that internet problem last weekend. Instead, I watched Hannibal. x'D Maybe next time I should try juggling too, during internet down-time. :P

Am I the only one who had to double-take on that? The belt tassles looked like booby tassles at first. =B

I'm with you.

...what does that say when 3 women thought them boob tassels and I thought it her rope?  Is it because I know Wonder Woman that well?  Hmmm...  wonder woman tassels...  Might be on to something...

My thought process was:  *gasp* wonder woman what are you wearing?!....oh.