• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jittersthe.Clown

Player One: Jitters - Select Difficulty

This week is a bit nutty with the Easter Egg Hunt I'm in charge of on Saturday and 3 meetings through yesterday.  My first week isn't so hot, but fear not!  The subsequent weeks shall bow before the might of Jitters!

tumblr_n1m1jf3rn71skbydco1_500.png

• Like 1

Sorry you're having a slow week, Jitters, though the Easter egg hunt, at least, sounds fun :)

tumblr_n44rdluzNj1s5cchho1_400.jpg
tumblr_n44rdluzNj1s5cchho2_500.jpg

Life ain't got time for your challenge!

You will bounce back. I know this of you.

SO THAT'S WHAT A PEEP LOOKS LIKE. The Internet has told me of these things, but never presented me with one in pictorial form.  I feel like a gap in my mind has been filled.

• Like 1

Peeps are way to sweet for me.  My kids like to roast them, which is not disturbing in the least...  until they start to laugh at them.  They get the chocolate flavored ones at my moms and they make a fire and roast them up.  

So, last night in the limited time I got to spend playing with my kids, my son was quoting Frozen saying "Yeah, why?" to all my questions about his day.  After a bit, my daughter pipes up "Stop it Sven.  I'm trying to focus", while looking at her brother.  Coming from a 2 year old (okay, she'll be 3 in June), it surprised me a bit.  Good times.  Then it was off to a meeting that lasted till later than I would have liked.  So, no workout last night.  Ran in the morning, but that's not part of this challenge.  Tomorrow, I should be able to do a lift, but we'll see.  

Tom-Hanks-orly.gif

why.gif

The next part of her sentence was "at MOA" which is the Mall of America for the uninitiated.  Kind of answers itself...  

Yes to this.

As for the Avengers drinks, be a REAL IronMan and drink scotch straight from the bottle B)

Not a huge fan of scotch, but if I go through an Avenger a Day (trademark pending), I'll learn.  

"I'm meeeeeelting~"

And yeah, MOA has some pretty random stores. I'm really hoping the expansion brings in some out of state food franchises, like In&Out or Whataburger, etc. Doubting it, but we can dream, right?

Hope you get the chance to lift tomorrow! =)

Anyone tried peep wars? I think they taste gross so whenever I end up with some I do that. Put them in the microwave with toothpicks poked in to them like swords and they fight. Good stuff.

Sent from my "smart" phone using Tapatalk. I'm not sure if my phone is quite smart enough to write what I want... I may not approve this message.