Player One: Jitters - Select Difficulty

Hahaha, those Avengers gifs! ^_^ Very nice. 

As everyone's already said, I'm looking forward to you unicycling too. 

Be sure to make video's of it when you've got the hang of it a bit. :D

If you don't shoot, you'll miss by default.

I have a set of juggling machetes.  Clown of Mayhem...  It's got a nice ring to it.

jokerwhee.gif

Clown Prince of Mayhem, don't sell yourself short. 

So maybe unicycle gifs, so little time....

a-stormtrooper-unicycling-in-the-rain.jp

Sorted Hufflepuff, Self Proclaimed Stark, Lover of LEGOS

Love the stuff you love, and pursue your passions without fear or regret.

Weekly Battle Log Here: Silver Sword

"One of the hardest parts of life is deciding whether to walk away or try harder"

tumblr_n3tj8bgplT1skbydco1_500.gif

I'm going semi-simple with this challenge.  Why?  Because of my limited amount of brain power at the moment.  Which segues nicely into

tumblr_n3ve1rq0HI1skbydco1_400.jpg

Yoga/Meditation - 4 days minimum per week.  I've got a bag full of cats in my brain recently and I need to get the smell of crazy off for a bit.  A clear head can go a long way

0/24

Thor_Vs_Hulk.gif

Lifting - 3 days per week.  I am going to find some lifts that I enjoy and that will increase my strength.  Can't be Thor without some good strength.  

0/18

gif.gif

Unicycle/Juggling/Stilt Walking - 4 days per week.  My parade season won't start till the month after we end this challenge, but that means I need to get the practice going now, or I'll look rather foolish (and not in the good way) on on the streets.  Kilt and bagpipes optional.  I'm not sure when I will get stilts, but I would like to try them out.  And, as a part of this, I need to get at least pictures, if not video of a few practices.  We'll see how this goes...

0/24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jCmfKHzafk

Side Quest 1: I need to eat less and stop snacking after 8pm.  I am going to not finish the kids' food at dinners when they don't eat it all.  I will slow down my eating speed and recognize when I am full.  This will be hard for me, but it should help me get down to the size 38 pants I want to stay in. 

thor9.gif

Side Quest 2: Find something that I want to do with my life and start doing it.  I'm tired of waking up and not being excited for my work day.  I will make a significant step in that direction before the 6 weeks are up.  This will be either getting enrolled in school, taking an interview that I want, or getting a business plan on paper so I can have my own business.  

I may or may not come up with more side quests.  We'll see how that goes.  I now await the beginning of the challenge.  

3577153-5492539057-tumbl.gif

Jitters, you are such a bright shining light in the Druid forest/on the Druid beach (?)

I sense a lack of joy in your thread. Do you have any idea as to what is the reason; spring, too much work, other things?

Yoga, yes!! at home or in a studio?

Avanti!

I have chosen to believe in myself.

It's mostly because I am posting from work, where joy has been sucked out, mashed into a fine pulp and poured down the drain.  Makes the creative portions of my brain go quiet and I'm trying to get them firing again so I can create something great.  No worries, I'm still here.

Yoga is done at home.  I've got a few DVDs that I know and I've been shown a few places on YouTube for some good ones.  I'm still in the beginner phase of it (despite doing it for a few years) because I am very inflexible and need to work on that.  A lot.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

That's the glory of doyogawithme.com YOU CAN FIND ALL THE THINGS.

I am now going to be looking that up when I get home today.

My husband's cousin unicycles. That's such an awesome goal to have. =)

Obviously following.

I'm kind of excited for it.  The sun is trying to come out and play (queue Offspring), so it might be a juggling day.  Getting the unicycle tonight at my clown meeting and Wednesday should be my first practice with it.  

Happy Day One!

16a7_archer_awesomeness.jpg

That made my whole morning.  Thanks, Jenn!

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

It's mostly because I am posting from work, where joy has been sucked out, mashed into a fine pulp and poured down the drain.  Makes the creative portions of my brain go quiet and I'm trying to get them firing again so I can create something great.  No worries, I'm still here.

Yoga is done at home.  I've got a few DVDs that I know and I've been shown a few places on YouTube for some good ones.  I'm still in the beginner phase of it (despite doing it for a few years) because I am very inflexible and need to work on that.  A lot.  

Which places on the youtubes?

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,

Yoga Zone came highly recommended to me.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Why do you tell me not to do things you know damn well I'll do?  :)  

Eye bleach anyone?

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Stimpy-presses-shiny-red-button-animated

Level 2 Warforged Druid

harry-potter-says-something.jpg

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Could be your filter setting.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines