Player One: Jitters - Select Difficulty

I pressed the red button. And I'm sorely disappointed. Is my google not as fun as your google?

Could be your filter setting.  

When I saw these messages I had to go and check too, but Bendy Wendy isn't giving me any silly images on Google either. Just some girls doll. 

$(KGrHqN,!pUFD2YWw-7-BRBJD-VphQ~~60_35.J

If you don't shoot, you'll miss by default.

Human nature? Curiosity helped us try new things and learn things. I guess it's an evolved tendency. Plus even though we know it's gross, I think lots of people won't believe it until they've seen it for themselves. There are so many examples of that. I mean, how many people have watched meatspin, even when people told them not to go check it out? (told my mum to not check it out, she did it anyway and laughed so hard. never expected that xD )

If you don't shoot, you'll miss by default.

So, update from day 1 below.   

Yoga/Meditation - Got some meditation time in last night before bed and subsequently had a strange dream.  Meditation was reflecting on what I'm doing with regards to my clown group and if I want to stay as an officer or take a couple years off.  Then I had a the dream.  It played out a lot like an episode of Downton Abby (I've walked through the room while the wife watched it) and strangely, there were no tables.  My family was discussing childcare for my nieces and nephews.  I was trying explain a solution that seemed like an obvious choice, but no one grasped the concept.  My brothers are smart guys and certainly didn't marry down on the IQ scale, so I was confused as to why they wouldn't listen.  I would like to note that this is one of the first dreams I have a memory of in a long time.  Not sure that it correlates to the meditation, but that's what happened last night.  

1/24

Lifting  

0/18

Unicycle/Juggling/Stilt Walking - Had a good 20 minutes of juggling with my son after dinner last night before going to my moms and my meeting.  He's getting it.  3 is not far away for him, I think.  Got my unicycle last night at my meeting.  I will get a picture tonight when I have time.   

1/24

Side Quest 1 - Eating: Didn't snack after my meeting. My son cleared his plate last night, but my daughter did not.  She was exhausted and had no nap.  Instead of eating what was on her plate, I put it in a leftover container and she can have it for lunch today.  Not bad.   

Side Quest 2 - Life: No clue.  More data is needed.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Did you know that faces in your dreams are actually from your memory? Even if you only looked at a person once in your life, there's a chance their image could be forever lodged in your memory and pop up in your dream. At least, that's what the internet has taught me.

• Like 2

Pixie Ranger Drunk on Tea~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

I find I dream more when I meditate. Like it just relaxes my mind enough to recall what happened. I used to be huge into dream interpretation. ON TO DAY TWO!

Level 24 Frost Archer ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Current Challenge: therealkat :: a witty challenge title appears!

MyFitnessPal || Strava || Endomondo || SmashRun || Twitch

I Instagram. I tweet. I cosplay. And I'm on Facebook

2011-03-17-held-back.png

• Like 5

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

...what does that say when 3 women thought them boob tassels and I thought it her rope?  Is it because I know Wonder Woman that well?  Hmmm...  wonder woman tassels...  Might be on to something...

Level 2 Warforged Druid

...what does that say when 3 women thought them boob tassels and I thought it her rope?  Is it because I know Wonder Woman that well?  Hmmm...  wonder woman tassels...  Might be on to something...

My thought process was:  *gasp* wonder woman what are you wearing?!....oh.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines