Player One: Jitters - Select Difficulty

The little people juggling was a lot of fun.  They were learning about balance so it seemed to fit together well.  Got the teachers involved too.  I'm due back at the end of the year for a follow up.  

Aww, that sounds like so much fun. :D Awesome that the teachers joined in too. You really are a person to get people to loosen up and join the fun, aren't you? It's a great skill. 

So how's your week going so far? We're already in the weekend now, hope you'll enjoy this weekend. It better be nice weather.

But just in case it isn't, here's some good weather for you through a picture. May it brighten up your day. :)

stock-footage-field-of-green-and-sunny-s

If you don't shoot, you'll miss by default.

Here's hoping that you did indeed have an awesome week three with some room to breathe.

Something to make you smile

This is awesome. Though I like part of it has to do with the fact that there's a cat that is not afraid of water. ^_^

Sent from a magical handheld box

Major Respawn in Progress

Current

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 4.1 5 6

"Each of you is perfect the way you are ... and you can use a little improvement." - Shunryu Suzuki 

Things are a bit crazy right now.  I've been out of it for the past week and it might be one more before I get things lined up where I can be here regularly again, but I'm still around.  There are a lot of contributing factors to this, but one of the positive ones is that I will be getting my glass into an art store in the next week.  It's kind of exciting for me.  Right next to the farmer's market.  Stay awesome everyone and please realize that while I may not have much web presence, I'm thinking of how wonderful you guys are and how much you inspire me to do great things.  

• Like 3

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Thanks for the support everyone.  It's been a crazy couple of weeks and I've had to put a lot of things on the back burner for my art (including family time, which is not fun for me), but it looks like it's coming together and I will be making my first delivery in the next week, possibly as early as today.  What this means, however, is I haven't done anything fitness related in that time and I'm a little worried that it's all suffered because of it.  I booked a camping trip with the family in early August during the week, so I'll be taking a few days off of work (that are on my terms, not theirs...) that will be paid, which will be nice.  Work is still very stressful right now, but I'm getting through it.  I've been asked to lead a group to rewrite part of the operation manual.  No idea what I'm doing.

theflash19.gif

We'll see how this goes. 

Keep kicking butt out there everybody.  You guys keep me going.  

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I'm so excited to hear more about the art when your life does settle down a bit.  You tell great stories and this will be no exception I'm sure.

I'm sorry you're not getting your family time in right now, but the way I look at it is that even though you're not directly spending time with them, that your children can watch you follow your passion with hard work and dedication is just as beneficial of a lesson.  Even if it's not as satisfying immediately to you, I know it will pay huge rewards later for them having observed this.  Go, Jitters, go!!!  Life ebbs and flows. 

I agree with Wendy. I learned my work ethic from watching my parents work oodles of tax seasons.  Sure some days were difficult but they set a marvelous precedent for my sister and I: no matter how you feel you get up and go do what is necessary.   Putting so much time into your art is really exciting.  Hopefully the more you do it the easier it will be to plan and carve out family time. 

I am Eve- Kudos, adorable video that got that song stuck in my head for the rest of the day.  :)

tumblr_ldkfr7aFz01qarkuho1_500.gif

Sorted Hufflepuff, Self Proclaimed Stark, Lover of LEGOS

Love the stuff you love, and pursue your passions without fear or regret.

Weekly Battle Log Here: Silver Sword

Thanks, ladies.  I am hopeful my kids will see the passion I put into my art, but I want them to know why I put this work into things; for them.  

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I appreciate the complement, Guzzi.  I'm just a man trying to do the best I can.  If I stumble upon something good while I'm at it, all the better.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

dreams.png

Level 2 Warforged Druid

And another gem from Zen Pencils

2014-05-02-henson.jpg

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Things are a bit crazy right now.  I've been out of it for the past week and it might be one more before I get things lined up where I can be here regularly again, but I'm still around.  There are a lot of contributing factors to this, but one of the positive ones is that I will be getting my glass into an art store in the next week.  It's kind of exciting for me.  Right next to the farmer's market.  Stay awesome everyone and please realize that while I may not have much web presence, I'm thinking of how wonderful you guys are and how much you inspire me to do great things.  

Hsgfgl that song.  But where is the Treasure Planet montage?? :P

Best of luck to you, Jitters - you take what time you need!  It's so awesome that you're getting glass into the art store!  *high fives over the Internet*

Previous challenges:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

I am hopeful my kids will see the passion I put into my art, but I want them to know why I put this work into things; for them.  

I am sure they will see it if you just sit them down and explain it to them. Maybe it will make it easier for them if you find some way to involve them in what you do. I dunno, maybe ask them to design something and tell them you'll see if you can use it. You also might get inspiration out of it and your kids will feel they are still doing something together with you even though you might not be there in that exact moment. :)

If you don't shoot, you'll miss by default.

Well, here I am staring at weeks 5 and 6.  Weeks 3 and 4 went out the window and I feel like a total slug.  I didn't do much to better myself those weeks, but I know that I did what I needed to do for my family.  Even at the expense of my fitness, that comes first.  

did do a lot of heavy lifting on Saturday while helping one of my brothers move.  Then went down and picked up a deck (Craigslist can be fun) and got that back home.  Still have to put it up on blocks and put the hand rails on, but excited to have a place for my grill and such.  Lots of lifting, however, after not for two weeks meant that I was one sore clown.  Sunday was spent on my feet.  Making breakfast with the kids for my wife, playing a lot with them running around outside, shopping at the hardware store and family event at my grandparents place keep the body moving, but I slept well past my alarm this morning...  opps.

The one thing I did well these last couple weeks was to not let my food intake get too out of control.  It wasn't stellar, but it wasn't fast food.  It did include these: http://www.cookingcomically.com/?page_id=782  Twice, actually.  The first time was Friday and they were part of our kabobs and not seasoned.  The second was for a Mother's Day event with my family yesterday and went all out.  Damn tasty either way you make them.  

Woke up this morning and decided that I will continue this challenge and finish the weeks as best I can.  I will not walk backwards.  I hope everyone is having a great week and will finish strong.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Thank you, my friend.  My first batch of glass pieces goes into the store Wed. evening.  It's exciting and nerve wracking at the same time.  

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines