atelier_iris_eternal_mana_conceptart_mx5

I admit I'm never very good at these things. But I'm still here, so that counts for something...

Thank you to everyone who has stuck by me during my failures here at Nerd Fitness. You keep me coming back for more.

---

Body Workshop

A body I've built myself. A better, stronger me.

• Parcourse once a week.
  • Gym three times a week.
  • C25k three times a week.

Mind Workshop

A mind to withstand all that is thrown at it...even that within.

• Read and finish one self-improvement book during the challenge period.
  • Learn something new (juggling, no excuses).
  • Practice meditation, nightly if possible.

Soul Workshop

A soul that forgives and accepts.

• Pay it forward once a week.
  • Practice self-forgiveness.
  • SUPPORT MY FRIENDS IN THEIR CHALLENGES.
  • Like 1

Pixie Ranger Drunk on Tea~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Thank you. I think it's mainly that forums take a lot of effort. I once lived on forums (literally, it's how I met my husband) but I sometimes feel like I either share too little or too much and then I get lost in other peoples threads and feel like I'm butting in and then my anxiety is like WOAH.

Like woooooooah~

I think I've had too much coffee already this morning.

Last night's workout was awesome.

Bootcamp: 4 Stations, 3 rounds per: 1 min, 45 seconds, 30 seconds. Cardio interval before moving station.

• Flyes.
  • Reverse crunches.
  • Kettlebell rope pulls.
  • Side press with dumbbell - 20lb.
  • Goblet squat.

Advanced: Ladder workout, 4 rounds.

• Kettlebell high pulls, 10 reps each arm.
  • Hip dips, 9 each side.
  • Jumping lunges, 8 each leg.
  • Dumbbell rows, 7 reps each arm - 30lb.
  • Dumbbell curls, 6 reps - mere 12lb.
  • Pushups, 5 reps, 10 total.
  • Russian twists, 4 reps - 12lb.
  • Sandbell slams, 3 reps, 6 total.

I was feeling a little bummed, because the scale has me up again and I've been pretty consistent with my logging, but I am being reassured by my husband that the physical changes are evident, so I'm going to stick with what I'm doing. Honestly, I feel firmer, especially around the middle. And I can see the shadows of my ABS. ABS!

Now to look around the forums and make sure that I have threads followed so I can actually show some more support this time around...

So yeah, now I find it...  You're going to do great this challenge.  I'm here to make sure of that.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I'm going to need that pushing. Again, I seem to do really well for 2 weeks and then I get distracted.

I'm almost onto week three of my six week challenge with my gym. Some women have lost 8lbs so far! I'm hoping to make some more progress before it's done, but I think I'm adopting this lifestyle beyond the challenge. Eating low carb is really working. Although tonight is La Casita. Om nom nom~

Look for the low carb options tonight.  You've got this.  After week 2, I'm going to get annoying for you.  Cause I can

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Oh, stop.  You'll make me blush and make my ego run rampant.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I'm always up for ego boosts.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Good luck with that nap.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

At least her head's in the right place.  :)

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Bootcamp this morning, followed by CPR training.

• Kettlebell rope pulls.
  • Dumbbell pull-overs - 20lbs.
  • Figure 8's with 8kg kettlebell.
  • Full-body sit-ups.
  • Box steps.

Various cardio in between, same format as the other night with the 60, 45, 30 second intervals and cardio.

Up again on the scale. Still not too worried, as I'm feeling better overall. =)

• Like 1

Bootcamp this morning, followed by CPR training.

• Kettlebell rope pulls.
  • Dumbbell pull-overs - 20lbs.
  • Figure 8's with 8kg kettlebell.
  • Full-body sit-ups.
  • Box steps.

Various cardio in between, same format as the other night with the 60, 45, 30 second intervals and cardio.

Up again on the scale. Still not too worried, as I'm feeling better overall. =)

My bet is that it is muscle.  Are you taking measurements?

Some kind of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47

I took measurements at the start of my 6 week challenge, we're starting on week 3 now so I won't be measured again for another 4 weeks in total. I'm trying not to let it worry me. Clothes are fitting better and my mood and energy levels have improved, so I think that's a good thing to remain focused on! =)

Wrote a testimonial for my trainer today. If she puts it to print, I'll post it up here!

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

What they don't tell you is that pop tart is poison.  You can't eat cat pop tarts and live to tell the tale.  

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines