Just keep on coming back, Ceasefire!!!  If you keep going, you will keep progressing.  And we miss you when you're not here.

The restaurant sounds hilarious.  Are they a chain??

Get well and take it easy. 

Some kind of Jedi .....

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

“THE QUESTION ISN'T WHO IS GOING TO LET ME; IT'S WHO IS GOING TO STOP ME?” Ayn Rand

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49

tumblr_mvdd5wEKUE1seo7jgo1_500.gif

• Like 1

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

giphy.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

Thanks. It's not as bright now I've washed it a few times, but I love the change.

Challenge at gym was a fail because I fell off the wagon. Hard. New challenge starts June 2nd, day before my Birthday. Contemplating...

Pixie Ranger Drunk on Tea~ (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Contemplating if you will be doing a challenge, or what you want on the challenge?

Level 2 Warforged Druid

If I want to join. This past challenge I started off really strong, lost 6lbs in the first two weeks and then regained it all back on the last 4. I have at least 10lbs of fat I want gone, but the way I was doing it (low carb) was just playing havoc with my mood, so I'd binge. I need a happier medium. But seeing myself in the mirror today, I know something's gotta give.

My husband starts his new job on Monday. I kind of want to push harder now because he'll be away longer and I'm hoping if I lose weight while I'm not around, he'll actually notice. =P

• Like 1

I'm always here if you need some motivation, a run partner (good luck with the 5k tomorrow, by the way) or someone to tell you how great you're looking.  I can do it all.  :D

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Ditto.

Some kind of Jedi .....

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

“THE QUESTION ISN'T WHO IS GOING TO LET ME; IT'S WHO IS GOING TO STOP ME?” Ayn Rand

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49

Time to kick week 6 in the face.  Have fun with it.

adventure-time-gif-31.gif

Level 2 Warforged Druid

I lost nothing. I gained nothing. I think this challenge was somewhat...maintenance.

I'm contemplating the next challenge, as without them, I wouldn't post here and I do enjoy the conversations I've had on this site and the friends I have made. :<

And you have two weeks to figure out your next one.  You got this.

Level 2 Warforged Druid

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines