fadagaski commits to a Guild!

fadagaski

Goal 1: Consistent weight training

Work through Strong Lifts. Keep good form and keep track of where I am. One day I will squat my body weight!

3x week A; 2x week B; 1x week C; 0x week F

STR 4

Goal 2: Consistent Paleo/Primal diet

Eat vegetables, eat sea food, eat fruit. Avoid processed foods. Avoid chocolate and crisps. Avoid grains, legumes, dairy, and potatoes.

90% A; 70% B; 50% C; 30% D

CON 4

Goal 3: Consistent cani-x with the dogs

Because running is fun, especially with two huskies pulling you uphill.

3x week A; 2x week B; 1x week C

STA 4

Life Quest: Consistent marking

It quickly became apparent in my first year that keeping up with marking is hard. This year, with more subjects and less time off, I need to stay on top of it from the get go.

90% books marked A; 70% books marked B; 50% books marked C; 30% books marked D

WIS 3

Side Quest: Knitting

Knit at least 10 rows on my scarf every week.

10 rows A; 8 rows B; 6 rows C; 4 rows D

• Like 4

Ally: Panda Ranger Lvl 2

Challenges 1a | 2a | 1b | 2b | 3

str 6.25 | dex 2 | sta 0 | con 0 | wis 2.75 | cha 2.3

"And master the skills of bodacious and awesome!"

YEA!!!  Good call on joining the Rangers.

I'm impressed that you can run with the dogs. I had a lab that finally learned not to run in front of me, but my collie never got away from the idea that she had to herd me. 

Looking forward to your progress this challenge!!

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)

LOL - I am SO ready for this term to be done - I'm avoiding doing my grading too. 

Hope today is productive!!

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

Welcome to the Rangers!  We are glad to have you and your huskies!  Huskies are the best!  My wife and I both want one but we are not really at a point that we could effectively take care of one.  We are gone too much and our yard is rather small.  Good luck with this challenge!

Yeah, huskies are certainly high-demand. And mine have a habit of pulling me over. But they're always happy to see you.

Day 3: walked with first set of dogs. Ran with second set. Fixed laptop. Ate 80% Primal, including some fairly awesome tuna 'burgers'. Not bad, not bad.

• Like 2

Welcome! Yay squats!

Long Term Goals:                                                                                                              

Spoiler

200# 245# Snatch                                                                                                             

300# Clean and Jerk                                                                                                         

380# 465# Back Squat

450# 500# Deadlift

Planche

Human Flag

Front Lever

285# Log Clean and Press

1k Row under 3:20

Back Flip

Bodyweight Turkish Get-up

For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for the present life and the life to come. 1 Timothy 4:8

Never compromise.

Tuna burgers?  As in flaked and patties - or big steaks on buns? 

There are rumors that tomorrow will be warm .... warm-ish ..... not cold  ..... warm enough for stubborn people to grill outside in a coat.  I'm looking for something interesting to go along with grilled squash. 

I googled tuna burgers and a bunch of recipes came up. Ours were too wet (possibly due to sauteed spinach not draining enough) but they were pretty good. I used three recipes to inform me on how to make them, but mostly went by what we had in the cupboard.

Day 5: went to the gym. Ate some crap.

Day 6: ate a bunch of crap (yay, boyfriend's house!).

LOL - good start to the challenge.  Looks like weekends are possibly a problem to work on.  Or was it just this weekend??

What is "marking"?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

We had a whole-school training day on Tuesday to come to an agreement on that. :rolleyes:

On the marking front itself, well, I'm back to school. I didn't catch up with everything I wanted to, and now the kids are producing MORE work. Ugggh. Ah well. It's for the greater good, or some such.

• Like 1

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines