THAT'S WHO WE ARE!

TOO BIG TO BE JUST THE

GURREN BRIGADE NOW!

WE'VE GROWN INTO SOMETHING

BIGGER, GREATER!

THE DAI-GURREN BRIGADE!!

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK

WE ARE!?!!!

Hello!!! My name is AshPS, and this is Challenge number 6 for me. I am currently Leader of the most awesome group of people who quite literally CRUSHED the last challenge into dust!

The name has changed slightly from the Gurren Brigade (originally) to the Dai-Gurren dan (Dan=Brigade)!! (Dai means "Great" or "Huge") and hence so have we.

To my immense pleasure this group has now grown into a GREAT, HUGE gathering of some of the most fearless and awesome people on the NF forums and I WELCOME any and all who would like to join ranks and add their strength and support!

Please consider us your friends and comrades on this Quest!

Motivational Quote:

"The tomorrow we're trying to reach is...not a tomorrow you've decided on! We...by ourselves...choose our tomorrow from the infinite universe! We will fight through it. We will fight through it and make our own tomorrow! We'll show you we can do it!"

- Simon (TTGL - Episode 26)

Introducing The Dai- Gurren Brigade:

AshPS: Back To Basics

swampling: The swampling #6: Here Be Sugar Monsters. Again. Pesky Little Buggers...

PhD: PhDifferent: Takes It One Step At A Time

Tearose: Tea's Target Practice

Will: The Legend of Will 4:A Journey Between Worlds

Yeti: iatetheyeti mixes it up

Lullaby: Lullaby88's Path To Self -Love

DWD: Legend of Nine

Leimanu: Leimanu's 6-Wk Challenge

Monks: formymonkey: I Will Complete This Challenge

M: The 13th Letter is on Probation

Courier: Courier 6, More Structure Please!

CheesyFeline: Becoming Better All Around

magma169: Break Away

kiwi: Bluekiwi attacks the sugar monster...again!

wesb: 1898: 3-2-4: The Comeback Trail

Vixen: Vixen's battle Log

gsethi: The Forest of Doom

Next?.............

(sign up HERE)

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

Ok Brigade, time to start a new journey! Come post your new threads so all your fellow Brigaders can follow and support!

LET'S ROCK THIS!!!!

:triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant:

• Like 1

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.

YAY swampling and Lullaby! :D

No hurries, just come post when they are up!  :) (Will probably be tomorrow for me as well, lol.)

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

• Like 2

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Hey guys, I'm (kinda) back. This challenge is going to be, well, a challenge for me. I'm finishing up a major research project, moving out of my current house, and the last two weeks will kick off almost a month of expedition for me.

I'll do what I can to be around as much as possible.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's shiny new challenges :D

• Like 1

"The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring."

Yeti on Flickr - Facebook - Instagram

Yeti- We will be here looking forward to the updates!  :)

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Hello, Brigade! Just got back from a rather whirlwind weekend  - left Friday eve after work to take a 4hr train ride to see a friend, help her set up for her daughters 1st bday party, attended said bday party Saturday, took 'red eye' (left at 1am 'Sunday morning') bus back home and arrived back at 6am today. I am, how you say, tired! But, it's the start of a challenge tomorrow, so, I had a nap so I'll be in fighting shape to get things started Monday AM!  

On that note, new challenge is up! I'm taking a few steps back (so I can take many more forward) and I'm kicking it with the adventurers this challenge. 

Looking forward to seeing everyone kick some more ass this challenge!  Why is that, you ask?

BECAUSE WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!?!?!  :livid:  (...I really like that 'smiley'!) 

• Like 1

A Level 3 Wood Elf Finding Her Way

“A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for.†William G.T. Shedd

My People  :livid:

Current Challenge: Taking Time

I officially name that PhD's smiley! :D It makes me laugh every time you use it. :playful:

Wowzers, you were a busy girl, but awesome that your up and ready to go and uh hum.....

WHOOO HOOOOO WELCOME TO THE ADVENTURERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant:

Glad to have you! ;)

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Swampling woooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant:

I'm there! :D

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

I officially name that PhD's smiley! :D It makes me laugh every time you use it. :playful:

Wowzers, you were a busy girl, but awesome that your up and ready to go and uh hum.....

WHOOO HOOOOO WELCOME TO THE ADVENTURERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :triumphant:

Glad to have you! ;)

...I'm very much okay with that! It doesn't seem 'livid' to me, it seems more like a determined snarl. I guess I like to snarl? Yes I do. 

And, thank you for the welcome! Glad to be with the Adventurers for awhile :) [Note: Sorry I had to delete some of your smilies in the quote, I got a warning that it was 'too many' than the forum allows. The heck?]

Yay, Swampling is here! :D ...I mean...  :livid:

• Like 2

A Level 3 Wood Elf Finding Her Way

“A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for.†William G.T. Shedd

My People  :livid:

Current Challenge: Taking Time

...I'm very much okay with that! It doesn't seem 'livid' to me, it seems more like a determined snarl. I guess I like to snarl? Yes I do. 

And, thank you for the welcome! Glad to be with the Adventurers for awhile :) [Note: Sorry I had to delete some of your smilies in the quote, I got a warning that it was 'too many' than the forum allows. The heck?]

Yay, Swampling is here! :D ...I mean...  :livid:

Lol, somhow you and that smiley were made for each other! :lol: And I agree, definitely a snarl. :D

Yeah, swampling and I are well familiar with the 10 emo limit on the posts, puts a dampener on our whole happy dancing. :tongue:

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

I'm in again (gonna be more active).  I will have my thread up today.  Work was crazy yesterday with lots to do and I forgot the new challenge started.

Look forward to it wesb! Make sure to come post when it's up so we can follow and I will update the intro!  :)

Just checkin in to say - keep kicking ass, everyone!  :livid:

(I just got home from work. Worked 7:30-6 today, instead of my usual 7:30-3:30. A weeeeee-bit tired! :neglected:). 

Hi PhD!  :D

And you do the same and get some rest!  ;)

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

I love the energy of this group!  Just today I was thinking that maybe I needed an Accountabilibuddy (that took like, 45 sec to type, and I think it's still not right), and whaddya know, a new challenge started yesterday!

Here's my thread: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/47370-leimanus-6-wk-challenge/

My goal is to just keep it going for 6 weeks!  Keep me accountable!

Can't wait to meet everyone, and watching everyone's *amazing* progress!

• Like 1

<--<< Daughter of Artemis >>-->

WOOT WOOT A NEW BRIGADER!!! :triumphant: :triumphant:

A BIG WELCOME Leimanu! :D

Most happy to have you and to be there to support you on this new journey!

Be right over!

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

My apologies for being absent last challenge. I... do that at times. Not this round, though.

Anyhow... Challenge #6: the 13th letter is on probation. With the usual monkery, storytelling, video game sessions. Probably more of the latter than I'd want to admit.

• Like 2

M (the 13th letter). Lvl 6 Elven Monk.

Mathematics, computer science, martial arts and bodyweight strength training. Also, sometimes, fiction.

Hello, world!

Challenges: “Consistency†⟶ “Preparation†⟶ “Multiplexing†⟶ “Sanity†⟶ “Escape†⟶ “Lockdown†⟶ “Probation†⟶ “Detention†⟶ “Foundationâ€(×3) ⟶ “All In!†⟶ “Happy Hourâ€

Hey guys, sorry for disappearing last challenge.  I am back and will be kicking butt and taking names.  I am also committed to being around more. 

I am really excited to get to know you newbies and am really proud of all of you who have been around.  Ash thanks for all your work and keeping us together.   

Wooohooo!!!!

• Like 2

Suck it up today so you don't have to suck it in tomorrow!!

"I'm not a princess, I don't need saving. I'm a Queen, I got this shit handled!"

Level 4 Assassin

/not/smart/enough/to/keep/track/of/points

Challenge Thread

My apologies for being absent last challenge. I... do that at times. Not this round, though.

Anyhow... Challenge #6: the 13th letter is on probation. With the usual monkery, storytelling, video game sessions. Probably more of the latter than I'd want to admit.

Fabulous!!! :D

Lol, I am on my way over.  ;)

Hey guys, sorry for disappearing last challenge.  I am back and will be kicking butt and taking names.  I am also committed to being around more. 

I am really excited to get to know you newbies and am really proud of all of you who have been around.  Ash thanks for all your work and keeping us together.   

Wooohooo!!!!

Whooooo Hooooo indeed! Monks is back! :D

And I wouldn't be able to do this without my Brigade.  :)

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines