Monday, 195 bench press. Today, 260 squat and 345 dead lift. Total, wait for it, wait for it, 800!!! You just don't know how badly I want to deload right now. I decided to deload on squats only starting on Friday, but keep pushing on the rest for one more week. Want to take one more shot at a 200 bench and a 350 dead lift.

On a side note, I witnessed an incredible feat of strength today. Guy called me over to video him bench pressing. When I walked over, I was shocked to see FIVE plates on the bar. I quickly did the math and said Sh*t, that's 495!" He got it, then called me back to record him getting an even 500. Whoa!

• Like 4

Way to go SD! Welcome to the club!

500lb bench... that's insane...

• Like 1

Level 2. Saiyan Warrior - Training with the Adventurers

STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 4 | WIS: 1 | CHA: 1

Powering Up Phase 1 - Shedding the Fat

Starting Weight: 250lbs | Current Weight: 215lbs | Goal Weight: 200lbs

Monday, 195 bench press. Today, 260 squat and 345 dead lift. Total, wait for it, wait for it, 800!!! You just don't know how badly I want to deload right now. I decided to deload on squats only starting on Friday, but keep pushing on the rest for one more week. Want to take one more shot at a 200 bench and a 350 dead lift.

On a side note, I witnessed an incredible feat of strength today. Guy called me over to video him bench pressing. When I walked over, I was shocked to see FIVE plates on the bar. I quickly did the math and said Sh*t, that's 495!" He got it, then called me back to record him getting an even 500. Whoa!

Nice. Great job!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

And holy crap at 500 lb bench. Was the guy wearing a bench suit or belt? Just curious if it was raw or not...

It's always impressive to see someone bench 500.  There's a guy I work out with who can do it.  What's really scary is when he goes down to 405, uses a reverse grip (palms facing your head), and cranks out 6 reps.  Yikes!

- Level 3 Night Elf Warrior -

6'0" / 166 lbs.  Powerlifting Total:  940

Member:  The 800 Club

Battle Log

Congrats! And welcome to the 800 Club :)

And holy crap at 500 lb bench. Was the guy wearing a bench suit or belt? Just curious if it was raw or not...

He may have had a belt on, but no bench shirt, just a t-shirt and shorts. Not sure what his day job is, but I know he is a pro wrestler. I meant to ask his weight, but if I had to guess, he is around 300 solid. Strongman look, as opposed to body builder.

• Like 1

He may have had a belt on, but no bench shirt, just a t-shirt and shorts. Not sure what his day job is, but I know he is a pro wrestler. I meant to ask his weight, but if I had to guess, he is around 300 solid. Strongman look, as opposed to body builder.

Did he look like "The Hulk" in the CT Fletcher video?  He hits 495 lbs bench at 4:00 into the clip.  Warning:  this video is very NSFW.  I think they drop the F-bomb about 50 times.

[iframe width=560 height=315 src=//www.youtube.com/embed/X-bhwC3qz_Q frameborder=0 allowfullscreen][/iframe]

• Like 1

Battle Log

Did he look like "The Hulk" in the CT Fletcher video?  He hits 495 lbs bench at 4:00 into the clip.  Warning:  this video is very NSFW.  I think they drop the F-bomb about 50 times.

[iframe width=560 height=315 src=//www.youtube.com/embed/X-bhwC3qz_Q frameborder=0 allowfullscreen][/iframe]

He looks more like a strongman competitor. Not quite 6 ft. tall, well over 300. Not someone you would want to square off with. Nice guy, though.

Damn, my goal is to be able to SQUAT that. Benching that just blows my mind.

• Like 1

Level 2. Saiyan Warrior - Training with the Adventurers

STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 4 | WIS: 1 | CHA: 1

Powering Up Phase 1 - Shedding the Fat

Starting Weight: 250lbs | Current Weight: 215lbs | Goal Weight: 200lbs

Soon to be warrior signing up!

Iv'e had my eyes on this PvP for some time now and finally decided to join!

My current 1RMs(not from the same day, but that is OK right?):

kg       lb.

Deadlift:     160     352

Bench:        85      187

Squat:         90      198

Total:         335      737

So i need 28 kgs(63 lbs).

Doing strong lifts right now and still have I ways to go back up to those numbers, but I am getting there!

I have my eyes on a 300 total wilks-score which would mean 450 kl or 999 lbs @82kg BW. But one thing at a time! =) 

• Like 1

Lincarte - Level 3 - Dwarf Warrior 

Str: 7 | Dex: 1 | Sta: 3 | Con: 6 | Wis: 3 | Cha: 5

Squat - 120(~265 lb.) | Bench - 95(~209lb.) | Deadlift - 190(~419 lb.) | Total: 405(~893 lb.)

PvP:The 800 club - Daily Battle Log - #3, #2, #1

kg lb.

Deadlift: 160 352

Bench: 85 187

Squat: 90 198

Total: 335 737

Doing strong lifts right now and still have I ways to go back up to those numbers, but I am getting there!

I have my eyes on a 300 total wilks-score which would mean 450 kl or 999 lbs @82kg BW. But one thing at a time! =)

Welcome and Impressive deadlift!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

kg       lb.

Deadlift:     160     352

Bench:        85      187

Squat:         90      198

Total:         335      737

Welcome aboard, Lincarte.  That deadlift rocks!  :)

Battle Log

While I'm not in the 800 club yet, I'm getting closer.  I tested my 1rm today on a few things.  I use this calculator to do the math for me.

Bench 1rm calculated = 174 (135lbs for 9 reps)

Squat 1rm calculated = 238 (225x3.  Pre injury I did 5x5@225.  Grrrrr for lost ground)

OHP (which I know doesn't count for 800 club numbers) 1rm calculated = 114 (95lbs x7, three freaking times.  Grrr)

I'm going to test my deadlift Monday, after a visit with my chiropractor.  I didn't want to test 4 compounds on the same day.  I know my DL won't bring me the 388 needed to hit 800 club but I'll probably hit the 700s for totals.

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue