• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

darkfoxx

Team Genesis 2.1

Hello and Welcome. Team Genesis FTW!

If you are a potential new member, Welcome! Our group is listed on the Cross Guild tab of the accountability signup sheet - say hi and I'll add your link to this post. 

Pretty much every time I see our team name, this is what comes to mind: 

http://vdownload.eu/watch/2619143-rammstein-engel-neon-genesis-evangelion-remastered.html

And we are all epic - and working to increase that epicness. Let's kick ass this challenge. 

Team Threads

darkfoxx

Fonzico

kweber05

LostOne1775

Yay! I'm so excited for another new challenge :D Let's do this thing!

Also, that video is hilariously awesome and is EXACTLY what our team name should bring to mind... I particularly enjoyed the angry sandwich eating and sexually charged tooth brushing at the beginning :P DH will enjoy, I have to go show him this! He was just saying how we need to watch Evangelion again..

Weekend update! I made it though the Zombie 5k and obstacle course. I only opted out of two obstacles, both required an intense amount of upper body strength. When we got there the hubby found out they are accepting walk-ons, even though the website said the race was sold out....so he ran with me. Ya! He opted out of the muddy obstacles, since he did not have a change of clothes. I was so happy he decided to do it with me, because the group I ran with got lost! They ran the wrong way and got totally off course, I would have been really freaked out with out my hubby. He got us back on track and we finished with good time. Also, on Sunday I installed three packages of bees for me and one for my Dad. Pictures of all are attached! I'm working on this challenge goals and will have that up before the end of the day! Thanks again for all the support on this site, it is beyond wonderful.

post-25803-0-55998400-1397481185_thumb.j

post-25803-0-72984200-1397481209_thumb.j

Mind if I join? My ultimate goal is to go down a size. Really want to wear really awesome clothes finally :)

Finished two races, Zombie 5k and Super Spartan

Can do 2 almost 3 pullups

40 Full pushups

115 Crunches in 2 min.

10 Handstand pushups

and finally ran a mile in 7+ min.

Not bad for a fat girl :P "Hey I may be chubby, but I'm quick!"

Of course! Join away and welcome! 

Those are some pretty great stats - I hope to join the pullup club this summer, and the 5k muddy something club this spring. 

• Like 1

Hey LostOne, welcome!

Awesome stats indeed - I'm right there with you on the pullups, but you blow me out of the water with everything else :)

• Like 1

LOL I'm happy to join Team Genesis! Is there like a sign up sheet or something?

Yeah I get that a lot. People take one look at me and find it hard to believe I do really hardcore workouts, and can do pullups. *sigh* It sucks being really strong, but still covered in fat.

Welcome LostOne, we are growing into quite the little group! And now for something completely different (or as I like to call it The Mid-Week GIF)

tumblr_mgp80d1Zwr1rhbebyo8_r2_250.gif

• Like 3

Whoa that's a lot of people looking for a accountabilibuddy, I'm gonna pick one!

Welcome LostOne, we are growing into quite the little group! And now for something completely different (or as I like to call it The Mid-Week GIF)

tumblr_mgp80d1Zwr1rhbebyo8_r2_250.gif

Monty Python...classic :)

It's on pretty much every day here during my lunch time - if I'm not watching the last 5 minutes of House Hunters International after catching up on The Daily Show, it's Will & Grace all the way! :)

• Like 1