AshPS- Back to Basics

AshPS

Good morning, Ash! :cheerful:

Sounds like another successful day at Casa Ash (well, except for the decluttering)! But, as you said, this week has four more days, so you can still get it done!

Hope your legs won't be too DOMSy today!

The rest of my DOMS is thankfully all gone now, just in time for my session with the DM later. :rolleyes: 

Have a fantastic Thursday, my friend! :cheerful::love_heart::cheerful:

Hobbit 

Challenges: 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9| 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

My shiny new "battle" log - probably more of a plodding-along log, but hey, it's mine!

Good morning, Ash! :cheerful:

Sounds like another successful day at Casa Ash (well, except for the decluttering)! But, as you said, this week has four more days, so you can still get it done!

Hope your legs won't be too DOMSy today!

The rest of my DOMS is thankfully all gone now, just in time for my session with the DM later. :rolleyes:

Have a fantastic Thursday, my friend! :cheerful::love_heart:

Good Morning swampling! :cheerful:

Thank you!  :)

Lol, definitely feeling them, so we will see. DOMS usually peek for me at about the 36 hour range so tomorrow will tell.  ;)

Hey, keep this up and DOMS will seem like a normal! :D

You too my friend, take care and have an awesome day even with the DM and possibly more DOMS! :cheerful::love_heart:

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

Great workout. And really nailing those macros! 

Any reason you've laid out your workouts as back/shoulder and chest/arms rather than the classic push pull leg?

Thank you swe! 

Nah, just the program Michael (coach gave me).  And I do like the way it's set up.  :)

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.

Don't worry, the clutter will still be there. :) I haven't gotten out to the garage, either. Good news is, even though it looks like it does, it doesn't actually multiply.

Lol, ah, how true.  ;) And, you know, that's a good point. I'm not a person who really buys a lot of stuff so it's not like it's really multiplying (except for the paper stuff :rolleyes: ). Mostly I need to get my crafts up on Etsy. And my brother in law up and moved to GA about a year ago for a job opportunity and left behind a ton of stuff he didn't want and I still have not found the time to get it sorted through and up on Craigslist or something.

So, yeah, mostly it's just stuff that needs something done with it.

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Great progress Ash! Nice to see you're keeping in your high-spirit self! Awesome! xD

Thank you IronGlider! ^_^

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Busy busy busy day. I think I misplaced my brain somewhere this morning. :nevreness:  lol

So, Bellyfit Water / yoga in bright and early this morning and with the mildly sore arms and wickedly sore legs it went something like this....

1927308b35a0921a9c21c43a6facf637_square_

:D

Now, just to get some clutter work done. :nonchalance:

• Like 3

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

I was just about to ask how your day was going... :D

Poor Ash... May I snicker a tiny bit? ;)

And go get that clutter - even if you can only spare 5 minutes for it before the next interruption calls you away again?

*hugs* :cheerful:

• Like 1

Hobbit 

My shiny new "battle" log - probably more of a plodding-along log, but hey, it's mine!

I was just about to ask how your day was going... :D

Poor Ash... May I snicker a tiny bit? ;)

And go get that clutter - even if you can only spare 5 minutes for it before the next interruption calls you away again?

*hugs* :cheerful:

Snicker away my friend, I am pretty sure the yoga looked hilarious. :tongue:

And NO I am not perusing NF when I should be doing project clutter! :barbershop_quartet_

hugs :cheerful:

• Like 1

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Ahh Ash, my brain has been misplaced the last few days, I dropped my electric toothbrush, while brushing and it was ON, and that went everywhere. I have been losing keys, trying to open the wrong doors with them and generally failing at keys and locks. haha love that yoga pic, thats what I feel like too. :P

• Like 2

Level 6 Ranger/Warrior

Str:26 Dex:13 Stam:17 Con:12 Wis:12 Cha:3

Current Challenge: A Ranger Respawns

Ahh Ash, my brain has been misplaced the last few days, I dropped my electric toothbrush, while brushing and it was ON, and that went everywhere. I have been losing keys, trying to open the wrong doors with them and generally failing at keys and locks. haha love that yoga pic, thats what I feel like too. :tongue:

Lol, sounds like we have something in common currently. :D

I burned my hand on the oven, took the wrong set of keys to open my brother in laws house, unplugged everything BUT his modem to try to fix his cameras (and yes, I do know what a modem is),  and called my 2 yr old by her 4 yr old sister's name a half dozen times today. (which she kindly pointed out....'Mama, I am not Ella, I am Sadie')  :nevreness:

Oh, and kept leaving the phone in the bathroom. :nonchalance:

I should go to bed. :tongue:

My sympathies, lol. Hang in there, they say it is always darkest before the dawn! ;)

Soooooo sore still. :wacko:

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Day 4....4, yes?

After this I am on my way to bed for the safety of myself and anyone around me....plus, it is almost 2 am.....aaaaand I have Back & Shoulder Day in the morning....no I am not whimpering...... scared.gif

Now,

Goal 1 Macros:

1,323 CAL (under 45) 145 CHO (over 8) 23 FAT (under 7)  139 (spot on)

Hit the macros well again, so Booyah!

Goal 2 Fluids:

64 oz. Welp, less today than the last few days due to brain misplacement...realized I was 16 oz under a couple of hours ago, done...and I am sure I will regret that sometime during the night. :unsure: BUT, goal still hit so YAY!

Goal 3 Workout:

Yep, that would be Bellyfit mentioned above and tin man yoga. :nonchalance: lol

Alrighty, week 1 almost down! Have a fantastic Friday everyone!!!

• Like 1

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Yes, I did get project clutter in today...had to as I misplaced my brother in laws phone number and wound up cleaning out my purse to find it.

So there, it's done. :tongue:

Now I am going to bed.

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Yes, I did get project clutter in today...had to as I misplaced my brother in laws phone number and wound up cleaning out my purse to find it.

So there, it's done. :tongue:

Now I am going to bed.

:D

Good night, my friend - and good morning, too! :cheerful:

Great job hitting those macros and getting through bellyfit and yoga in tin-man-mode! :encouragement:

The way you hit the fluids and clutter goals made me laugh. Sorry! :cheerful::love_heart::cheerful:

Congrats on a successful Thursday, and here's to an equally successful, maybe slightly less fuzzy-brained, Friday!

:triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant:

• Like 1

Hobbit 

Good night, my friend - and good morning, too! :cheerful:

Great job hitting those macros and getting through bellyfit and yoga in tin-man-mode! :encouragement:

The way you hit the fluids and clutter goals made me laugh. Sorry! :cheerful::love_heart:

Congrats on a successful Thursday, and here's to an equally successful, maybe slightly less fuzzy-brained, Friday!

:triumphant:

Good Afternoon swampling! :cheerful:

Thank you!  :)

Ah, yesterday was one of those days, funny now-aggravating yesterday.  ;)

I hope your Friday is going awesomely! :love_heart: :love_heart:

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

FANTASTIC FRIDAY !

I never know what to say on here- you're always just kicking ass. :)

Fantastic Friday to you Teros!  ;)

I appreciate that you take the time to visit and comment when you can. You  are an amazing supporter. I always feel bad about not being better at keeping up with you.  :(

So many awesome people I want to visit and comment to, so little time. sigh

• Like 1

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Looks like your first week is going awesome!

Congrats on getting at that clutter!

Hey Darwin! :D

Thank you! Hope the day is treating you well! :)

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Back & Shoulders

(working sets)

Bent over DB Rows:  4 sets 12 (22.5 lbs each arm); 1 set 15 (20 lbs each arm)

Lat Pull-Downs: 3 sets 8 (100 lbs)

Seated DB Press:  4 sets 6 (35 lbs total); 1 set 16 (20 lbs total)

DB Rear Lateral Raise: 3 sets 15 (12.5 lbs each arm)-2.5 lb raise

Knee Raises:  30

Okie dokie, done. Last training day for week 1.  Tomorrow will be a Belly Dance lesson and Sunday is a rest day.  ;)

Have a great day everyone!

• Like 2

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Yay! More raises! :triumphant:

Hope Friday is treating you better than Thursday, my friend! :cheerful:

Thank you! It seems to be better yes.  :)

Friday better be good to swampling. :cheerful:

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines