AshPS- Back to Basics

AshPS

Day 5

Hello!  :) Short and sweet tonight. I am immensely tired and must get up immensely early to run an errand.

Goal 1 Macros:

1,276 CAL (under 92) 133 CHO (under 4) 23 FAT (under 7) 138 PRO (over 1)

I am doing a lot better with these than I expected this first week, so a BIG YAY!  :D

Goal 2 Fluids:

64 oz  Was hoping to do better since I plan on raising this next week but still hit goal.

Goal 3 Workout:

Back & Shoulder Day details above.  :)

Life Goal:

The clutter project involved clearing my email of the 300+ that I constantly put off to read later. No, I didn't read them I just deleted them. Time to get that in some order like Steve mentioned in this article:

10 Ways to Level up Your Life in 5 Minutes or Less

(BTW, excellent article) ;)

Ok, I am outta here. See everyone tomorrow! Have a fabulous weekend!

And to my swampling....Good Morning My Friend!!  :cheerful: :cheerful:

• Like 1

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

Good morning, Ash! :cheerful: :cheerful:

Well, at least it's still before noon over here, so counts as morning for me... :)

Great job on the macros! :encouragement: Are you planning your meals again to hit those targets the way you do?

I'd say not to worry about the fluids - 64 oz is really good, I'd only raise that goal if you actually feel better when you get more fluids in. If it doesn't make a difference to how you feel, just keep the 64 as a goal. Just a thought. :)

Congrats on clearing your inbox! Something I should tackle, too, but never do. :rolleyes:

Have a super Saturday, my friend! :cheerful::love_heart::cheerful:

• Like 1

Hobbit 

Challenges: 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9| 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

My shiny new "battle" log - probably more of a plodding-along log, but hey, it's mine!

*fump* *fump* ... *fump* *fump* Lemme in, Ash!

Oh sorry, forgot about the time shift, didn't mean to wake you up. :playful: Hope you got the rest you needed.

Anyways, I am here, ready to haunt your thread! Big grats on the good start of the challenge!

• Like 1

The voices in my head might not be real. But sometimes they have AMAZING ideas.

STR 1 DEX 1 STA 1 CON 1 WIS 1 CHA 1 - Respawned Level 1 Human Monk

Challenge Jan 5 - Feb 15, 2015

Good morning, Ash! :cheerful:

Well, at least it's still before noon over here, so counts as morning for me...

Great job on the macros! :encouragement: Are you planning your meals again to hit those targets the way you do?

I'd say not to worry about the fluids - 64 oz is really good, I'd only raise that goal if you actually feel better when you get more fluids in. If it doesn't make a difference to how you feel, just keep the 64 as a goal. Just a thought.

Congrats on clearing your inbox! Something I should tackle, too, but never do. :rolleyes:

Have a super Saturday, my friend! :cheerful::love_heart:

Hello my friend!

Some amount of planning. Essentially when I get up in the morning I start throwing thee foods in I might eat in the day and seeing how the numbers come out. If something doesn't work I tweak it a bit. Then I just follow that schedule through the day. currently this will work better than planning too far in advance. Now I just need to work on cooking up some things at the start of the week that I could use in those macros. 

You know, that would be interesting to find out. Michael set a goal for me previous challenges to hit 128 oz, but I seriously have a hard time doing that much fluids in a day AND eating (and I do count protein shakes in the fluids). 64 seems sufficient and is much more doable. Maybe the extra isn't needed except when my body asks for it. And I recognize those signals (excessive thirst or hunger, ect.) Yeah, might just keep the 64 oz goal. Thank you for the thought!  :)

Seriously I have built up and embarrassing amount of email in the past. :redface-new:  I generally have the habit of just scanning the day's email periodically for anything important and just leaving the rest to go through later, except later never happens, lol. And there seems some brain impairment that I can not comprehend when in the world I would have time to read 300+ email! :wacko:  

A wonderful day to you too! :cheerful::love_heart:

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.

*fump* *fump* ... *fump* *fump* Lemme in, Ash!

Oh sorry, forgot about the time shift, didn't mean to wake you up. :playful: Hope you got the rest you needed.

Anyways, I am here, ready to haunt your thread! Big grats on the good start of the challenge!

Come in come in courier!  :bow:

Well, could had more and I wouldn't have complained, lol.  ;)

YAY for having courier 'haunting' my thead! And thank you! :D

(Funny video, btw, my kiddos loved it!)

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

On track as usual. You don't need us ^^

Have a great weekend.

Thank you swe, but I humbly disagree.  ;)  You guys are what helps me stay on track. The support and encouragement are immensely important.

Same to you, hope it's an awesome one and Happy Easter!  :)

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Haha! You take care of email like I do!

I also clear my desk like that on Fridays :D

Lol, sounds like we also clear our desks in like manner! :tongue:

Happy Easter Barfly!  :)

• Like 1

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Ok, it be Saturday! That means data day.

Managed to get a shortened Belly Dance lesson in before the errand this morning.

Now, scale tells me that there has been a 5 1/2 lb drop this week. And, measurements put me at a 1/2 in. loss on waist, hips and thighs.

So, there is a mixed bag of bunnies. Yes, if I were recomping that info. would be a definite cause for a happy dance. Aaaaand, yes, I still am happy.

BUT, that's the kinda loss that might make my coach raise things if it continues. Though usually he doesn't look at making any changes until we have at least 3 weeks of solid data, and this is technically only week 1. (This is the first week I have synced the nutrition and deload on the weights for the recovery phase).

So I will just be happy with it and wait to see if it continues.  ;)

Have a great weekend and a HAPPY EASTER!!

• Like 1

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Well, I'd say if these losses don't seem to stress your body, they're no cause for concern.

Keep tracking (MOAR data!) and see how the next two weeks go for you. But you do have your coach, and I'm sure he'll tell you when it's time to change things up. :)

Happy Easter, my friend! :cheerful::love_heart::cheerful:

Will there be an Easter Egg Hunt at Casa Ash? :topsy_turvy:

• Like 1

Hobbit 

Challenges: 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9| 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

My shiny new "battle" log - probably more of a plodding-along log, but hey, it's mine!

I'm also curious on the prospect of an Easter Egg Hunt at Casa Ash. Seems like a lot of eggs would need to be hidden.

Cleaning your purse is a good de-clutter idea. Though that is the main reason why I don't have a purse. ^_^

Congrats on the raises in your lifting! Keep it up!

Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Sent from a magical handheld box

• Like 1

Major Respawn in Progress

Current

Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 4.1 5 6

"Each of you is perfect the way you are ... and you can use a little improvement." - Shunryu Suzuki 

Excellent progression (as always!) Ash!

And wowza, that's one helluva loss!!!1 It's crazy how the body works... awesome! :-)

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

IntroductionBodyware: Fitness Journal

Challenge Belt: (1)(2)(3)(4), (5), (6), (7), [WOOT](8), [TEMP HIATUS], (9)

Bodyweight Info: Starting: 264.5lbs, Current: 167.8lbs (NEUTRAL)

IronGlider v2.10, Adventurer Rank: Level 8

Morning Ash, and Hoppy Easter! ;) hahaha Hopefully the littles all had fun with the insane egg hunt that I'm sure ensued!

Congratulations on your gains and losses! :D always a Nice feeling. :) Hope you have a semi relaxing Sunday!! :)

• Like 1

Level 2 Lycan 

"A wetboy has a deader, an assassin has a target, because assassins sometimes miss." -Durzo Blint

Work in progress: https://www.nerdfitness.com/character/87730

Well, I'd say if these losses don't seem to stress your body, they're no cause for concern.

Keep tracking (MOAR data!) and see how the next two weeks go for you. But you do have your coach, and I'm sure he'll tell you when it's time to change things up.

Happy Easter, my friend! :cheerful::love_heart:

Will there be an Easter Egg Hunt at Casa Ash? :topsy_turvy:

Good morning, Ash! :cheerful:

Wishing you a super Sunday! :love_heart:

Good Afternoon my friend! :cheerful:

Sorry for being AWOL, just crazy busy yesterday with the Easter thing and all. :nevreness:

Thank you, and yes, we will give it the 3 weeks and if the losses don't seem to be aggravating the pre existing  issues then all should be good!  :)

Yes, much hunting and all out insanity at Casa Ash, lol.  ;)

HAPPY EASTER my friend!!!!!!! :love_heart:

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

I'm also curious on the prospect of an Easter Egg Hunt at Casa Ash. Seems like a lot of eggs would need to be hidden.

Cleaning your purse is a good de-clutter idea. Though that is the main reason why I don't have a purse. ^_^

Congrats on the raises in your lifting! Keep it up!

Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Sent from a magical handheld box

Uhm in the neighborhood of 30-40 eggs. :nevreness: That is 5-6 eggs a piece. And yes, it is......interesting......to try to hide that many eggs, lol.

Thank you, thank you lullaby!  :)

Have a wonderful Easter!

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Excellent progression (as always!) Ash!

And wowza, that's one helluva loss!!!1 It's crazy how the body works... awesome! :-)

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk

Thank you IronGlider!  :)

Well, lol, I think a lot has to do with the mild splurge the weekend before the challenge. Probably a goodly amount of water. Will be interesting to see next week's data.  ;)

Have a Happy Easter!

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Happy Easter Ash :D

Awww, thank you and same to you!!!

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Great job Ash. Nicely done on the data collecting and progress. Hope you have a running start on week 2

Thank you swe!  :)

And, as soon as the craziness has died down I am sure, lol.  ;)

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Morning Ash, and Hoppy Easter! ;) hahaha Hopefully the littles all had fun with the insane egg hunt that I'm sure ensued!

Congratulations on your gains and losses! :D always a Nice feeling. :) Hope you have a semi relaxing Sunday!! :)

BUDDY!!!!!!! :triumphant: :triumphant: :triumphant:

Lol, and a very Hoppy Easter to you too! :D

Insane......yes, that would describe turning 6 kids lose to find candy filled eggs. :blink:

Thank you Vilkacis and the very same to you,  ;)

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

happy-bunny-smiley-emoticon.gif

I will try to be back later to give an update!

• Like 2

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines