AshPS- Back to Basics

AshPS

Happy Easter, my friend!

cartoon+funny+video+bunny+rabbit+robot+b

:lol:

That is hilarious! lol

And even funnier because we watched Despicable Me 2 last night for family movie night. :tongue:

Seriously, that makes me laugh every time I look at it. Somehow it just speaks you swampling. :D

:cheerful: :cheerful:

Level 6 Pixie Assassin Rangerish Adventurer
Current Challenge: Guess What??
Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th 12th 13th 14th  Battle Log
-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.
-Whatever doesn't kill me....Had better start running.

Ok, just a quick check in as I am EXHAUSTED! :wacko: This has been a loooooong day. Fun, but long.

I was going to put in the details of Saturday, but I am just too dog gone lazy right now. So, suffice it to say that Saturday was tracked and the goals were met including the clutter project (I sorted and tossed magazines). Fluids were right at 64 oz, and macros were all within range.

As for Sunday it is a rest and refeed so no tracking is involved. I did hit my water and there was only one of these....eating-chocolate-bunny.gif(cough)

I will admit to eating ONE chocolate egg. No, not bite size either. :tongue:

Ready to CRUSH Monday & Chest & Arm Day! :triumphant:  Let's take on week 2 guys!

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

-We can't always change the things we've done, but we can change what we do next.

-I don't have a choice. I deserve a better life and this is what I have to do to get there.

Good morning, Ash! :cheerful:

Glad to hear you had a fun Easter Sunday! :)

Looking forward to seeing you rock week 2! :triumphant:

Have fun with C&A day! :cheerful:

Good Afternoon swampling! :cheerful:

Thank you! Holidays are always fun with kids.  ;)

Same here my friend, I will be looking forward to hearing about all that sugar monster slaying! Raise the total!!  :triumphant: :triumphant:

Hope your day has been awesome! :love_heart: :love_heart:

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Sounds like a good week! Hope you had a good easter weekend xxx

Thank you KingLeeroy! I hope yours was as well!  :)

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Way to kill week 1! My Monday's just starting. Hope yours is progressing well :)

Thank you Barfly! :D Hope you have been kicking some butt today......somewhere! :livid: (we have deemed this the snarling emo, lol)

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Chest & Arms

(working sets only)

Flat DB Press:   4 sets of 6 (50 lbs)(5 lb raise), 2 sets of 16 (30 lbs total)

Incline DB Press:   3 sets of 8 (40 lbs), 2 sets of 15 (30 lbs total)

DB Curls:   3 sets of 6 (15 lbs each arm), 2 sets of 16 (10 lbs each arm)

Lying Tricep Extensions:   4 sets of 6 (25 lbs total), 1 set of 20 (20 lbs total)

This is very much like doing squats first. Raises on the bench press seriously tire out for inclines and inclines are harder (for me anyways) anyway. But, still making some progress. This could show more but I am holding back. Teaching myself something different this time. In the past I forced raises. This time I am deciding on raises as I go and not pushing quite as hard as I know I could. I like it. I feel more confident about the raises.

Ok, week 2, let's kick some butt!

• Like 1

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Congrats on the raises - and also on making a deliberate decision when to raise and when not to, not pushing no matter the cost. :encouragement:

Those are still impressive numbers, my friend! :)

Same here my friend, I will be looking forward to hearing about all that sugar monster slaying! Raise the total!!  :triumphant: :triumphant:

Hope your day has been awesome! :love_heart: :love_heart:

You know, the nice thing is, I could decrease the number of sugar monster slaying days from last week and still meet my goal for this week. ;) But I'll do my best! That's why I decided not to have the FC get me one of my weekly chocolate doses. Because I really don't know what will be in store for me at the office this week. So I'd rather start my work week tomorrow with one point already safely scored. :)

Monday turned out to be kind of productive towards the end, although I was off to a slooow start (until about 4 p.m... ahem. :redface-new:

• Like 1

Hobbit 

Challenges: 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9| 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

My shiny new "battle" log - probably more of a plodding-along log, but hey, it's mine!

Wishing you a successful and fun Tuesday! :cheerful::love_heart::cheerful:

Good Morning swampling! :cheerful:

Thank you! That will be Bellyfit and yoga!  :)

:love_heart::cheerful:  :love_heart:

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Late check in because this has been that kind of day. :rolleyes:

Day 8

Goal 1 Macros:

1,372 CAL (over 4) 147 CHO (over 10) 31 FAT (over 1)

121 PRO (under 16)

All within limits set except the protein was low.

Goal 2 Fluids:

64 oz Hit!

Goal 3 Workout:

Chest & Arm Day, details above!  :)

Life Goal Clutter Project:

I actually got this in today so YAY! :D Desk day, organized and sorted junk mail, receipts and bills. And updated lists. (I keep a lot of lists, lol. :nevreness: )

Alrighty, I'm outta here for the night, Have a most excellent Tuesday guys!

• Like 2

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Great work Ash!

Hi Alex! :D

Thank you.  :)

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Bellyfit Earth in!

Ok, apologies, but I must run off again. INSANELY busy day! :nightmare:

I will do my best to hop on later and get caught up. Just know that I am wishing each of you a fabulous day!  :)

• Like 1

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Don't stress yourself, Ash, we all know that reality just hops in and trolls us :D

So get done what you must do and be fabulous ;)

Lol, many thank you's courier!  :)

Yeah, some definite trolling going on today. :rolleyes:

But, I have caught up a bit on some threads, still working my way through.  :nevreness:

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

What a day this has been. :nightmare:

Goals......

Goal 1 Macros:

1,368 CAL (Hit!) 137 CHO (Hit!) 30 FAT (Hit!) 128 PRO (under 9)

Best day yet on the macros! :triumphant:

Goal 2 Fluids:

64 oz.  This is a fairly easy number to get as I just have to remember to fill my 16 oz water bottle 4 times and I'm good!

Goal 3 Workout:

Bellyfit Earth and yoga!

Life Goal: Clutter Project:

Sooooooooo did not happen today. But, I got a start on it yesterday so I'm good.

Alrighty, week 2 shaping up (goal wise) pretty well. Now, if I could just find my magic time machine so I could stop time and get caught up on everything else. :nevreness:

Tomorrow is Leg Day!

Have a GREAT day everyone!

• Like 1

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

What are you doing still up? Tsk!

Sorry to hear your day was another of those crazy-busy affairs, and I hope you can finally get some sleep now! :love_heart:

Congrats on the macros! :star:

Awesome that you have found a painless way to get all the fluids in! :encouragement:

Happy Leg Day, my friend!

HUGS! :cheerful::cheerful:

• Like 1

Hobbit 

Challenges: 14 | 13 | 12 | 11 | 10 | 9| 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

My shiny new "battle" log - probably more of a plodding-along log, but hey, it's mine!

What are you doing still up? Tsk!

Sorry to hear your day was another of those crazy-busy affairs, and I hope you can finally get some sleep now! :love_heart:

Congrats on the macros! :star:

Awesome that you have found a painless way to get all the fluids in! :encouragement:

Happy Leg Day, my friend!

HUGS! :cheerful::cheerful:

Good Morning swampling! :cheerful:

Yeeeeeesssss, I am still here. :nevreness:  Uh hum, not my fault. The hubs has been on a graveyard shift the last week or so and my days and nights have been shot to heck.

Thank you! :)

And I will....in about 6 hours.

sleeping-on-keyboard.gif

One more thread to hit and I'm outta here. Night night.

Have a wonderful day! :love_heart:

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Sorry for being AWOL guys. Have had internet problems since last night, kept going on and off sporadically and I stopped trying to post anything after the third time it got erased. :rolleyes: I think it is finally fixed so YAY!

And due to the fact that BOTH of my baby girls have been having a BAAAAAAAAAAAAD day (since dawn broke to be exact) Leg Day was moved to tomorrow. But I did squeeze in a quick Bellyfit (sans yoga) (Bellyfit Spirit) while the little gremlins were napping. Unfortunately it didn't last NEAR long enough and that is why the yoga was nixed. They aren't sick (saints be praised), I just think their fathers work schedule is getting to them as well.

Water is good so far and we will see how the day goes to determine any hope of getting anything done on the clutter project.

Hope everyone is having an excellent Wednesday!

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

What Courier said... ditto

Also, of all the threads I read yours is the most consistent. Given all the hiccups, complications, and hurdles I've watched you power through... you always come back as quickly as any mortal could.

• Like 1

=====================================================================================================

--Stronkey Kong--

What Courier said... ditto

Also, of all the threads I read yours is the most consistent. Given all the hiccups, complications, and hurdles I've watched you power through... you always come back as quickly as any mortal could.

Awwww, many thank yous Darwin!  ;)  I like being here. Sometimes more than I should, lol. :nevreness:

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Just going to say that I LOVE this, lol.  ;)

funny-quotes-521_zpsa3b192df.jpg

• Like 1

Previous Challenges:

Spoiler

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines