• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Haku

Haku becoming a lady

Guess what I just passed? My theory exam for motorbike lessons! Woohoooooo!!!

One thing to cross off my life-goal list for this challenge. I am so friggin' happy!

I'm always so nervous for exams like this, because of the time limit, but I passed it

and ERMAHGERD I am so relieved that I passed it with the first try! Wheeeeeee!

• Like 1

Hahaha, awesome. Thank you! Those are awesome GIFs. I need to shine up my dance moves and start dancing too. ^_^

And for the fun of it... I'll keep this in mind next time I ride my bike. xD

amXbLQ2_700b.jpg

Yeah, I'll not be making that easy for you this challenge.  

That's why it's called a challenge. ;)

I really had to laugh at that gif, so funny. xD And so recognisable. Really, that would be me. 

@ Jitters: Hahahaha yeah something like that. Only less violent and less creepy robots.. Then again, I am making people into robots for my current school project. I am afraid I'm more like that person than I'd like to admit. >.> 

@ Naaria: I know right? His moves are amazing, the man is gorgeous and his acting lv is over 9000! He's amazing as Loki, but most of his other roles are pretty neat too. 

tumblr_m3tl7k8U1T1r0rwuco1_400.gif

• Like 1

Day 5

- Sleep 9+ hours WIN

- Check posture WIN

- Have my pills WIN

- Eat veggies WIN

- Eat fruit WIN

- Drink 1.5+ liters of water WIN

- Plan homework time (nothing planned because holiday / almost easter, win by default)

- Not buy any food/drinks in school (not going to school, win by default)

8/8 win

Breakfast: Smoothie (2 apples, 1 banana, 1 mandarin) and a cup of green tea

Snack: 0.25L water

Lunch: 1 slice of bread with salami, 1 slice of bread with jam, 2 cups of soy milk, 0.25L water

Snack: 1 cup of coffee, 1 chocolate egg, 0.5L water

Dinner: tapas-like stuff, all veggies and meat/fish, 1.5 wine glass of Prosecco, 4 wine glasses of cordial

Snack: 1 cup of sleepy time tea, 8 chocolate eggs, 0.25L water

Usefulness:

- Dishwashing

- Packing my bags for this weekend

- Emailed Marvel again (didn't get a reply yet, while I sent that email over a week ago)

- Read the news

New words:

Bagatelliseren [Dutch] - making something look less important than it actually is 

Benign - Warm-hearted, friendly, good-natured

Today my mum will come and pick me up and kidnap me to her house. ;) I'm going to spend Easter there. Sunday we're going to family for lunch, my grandpa will be there too. I always have to shift gears down with him, because he's so old and has become so fragile and slow over the years. I find it hard to see him this way, because I remember so well, when I was a little kid, that he and I used to play so much. We played badminton, jeux de boules, croquet, chess, but I could also sit on his back and pretend I was horse riding, while he'd crawl over the floor on hands and knees. My grandpa was awesome. But now he's just so old and fragile, like I said, and it's hard to see him so weak. He doesn't want to drink too much, because that means he has to go to the toilet a lot and that's hard for him to walk up and down there so much. But because he doesn't want to drink too much, he's dehydrated that doesn't make it all any better. I must say, I'm pretty worried about him. I hope he'll live to become 90 (which he'll be coming December) but no one can be sure... I'm happy I can spend Easter with him, because I don't know when I'll see him next and in what condition he'll be. 

Oh yes... Because of Easter, I might not be online too much. I hope I can still update my challenge, but if not... It's because of Easter. Tuesday I will go to Stuttgart (Germany) until Friday and there probably won't be any internet in the hotel where we're staying with school. So don't expect too many updates coming week. 

Day 6

- Sleep 9+ hours WIN

- Check posture WIN

- Have my pills WIN

- Eat veggies WIN

- Eat fruit WIN

- Plan homework time (nothing planned because holiday / almost easter, win by default)

8/8 wins

Breakfast: 1 croissant dipped in a cup of green tea with honey, 1 boiled egg, 1 small glass of orange juice

Snack: 1 cup of tea, 1 glass of water

Lunch: 1 cup of tea, 1 glass of water, 1 piece of cake

Snack: 3 glasses of water, 5 bitterballen, 1 glass of prosecco, 8 salty cheese biscuits

Dinner: Chicken Tandoori, rice, green beans, 3 small glasses of water, 1/4 dame blanche pudding

Snack: 2 cups of tea, 7 chocolate eggs

Useful stuff:

- BBWW (with my mum)

- Dishwashing

- Helped cooking

- Still did a bit of homework. xD Even though I didn't plan it. 

It's like Haku's threads always turn into tumblr XD

Every day I am amazed at how you manage to get 9h of sleep. Also, happy Easter! Don't let the chocolate rabbit army of doom get you lol!

It's like Haku's threads always turn into tumblr XD

Every day I am amazed at how you manage to get 9h of sleep. Also, happy Easter! Don't let the chocolate rabbit army of doom get you lol!

Yeah, you too, Happy Easter! I promise I won't let the chocolate rabbits kill me in my sleep. How's your Easter so far? :)

And yes, maybe I should call my next challenge "Haku becomes a lady 2.0 / Tumblr substitute thread maker" Hahaha!

Also, guess what? I got my mum to do the BBWW together with me. We did 2 rounds, but I noticed I could've done a 3rd. She was exhausted though, so I stuck to 2 rounds too. Next time I'll maybe do 3. I thought it was so cool of her to join me! ^_^

Happy Easter! I hope you have a great weekend with your family. That's really awesome of your mom, I wonder if she'd keep it up even after you leave!

And about Loki, I don't know any of his other roles except Loki.. so I shall continue to call him Loki. Also I now have a crush on him. Thanks. :P

Happy Easter! I hope you have a great weekend with your family. That's really awesome of your mom, I wonder if she'd keep it up even after you leave!

And about Loki, I don't know any of his other roles except Loki.. so I shall continue to call him Loki. Also I now have a crush on him. Thanks. :tongue:

I don't know if she'll keep it up. She had a good time and felt really good during and after the exercise, but I don't think she'll actually keep it up. She thinks she's too busy for that. But we'll see. I'll just write her down the whole workout, so she can have a go at it on her own.

The guy's called Tom Hiddleston and half of the internet has a crush on him. x'D I too and I hope I'll have a chance to meet him someday, since I want to become a film director and Tom's an actor and all of that. I probably wouldn't want to cast him in my films, though. I'd be too afraid I would only giggle nervously while I'm expected to act professional, hahaha! ;)

• Like 1

Yeah, you too, Happy Easter! I promise I won't let the chocolate rabbits kill me in my sleep. How's your Easter so far? :)

And yes, maybe I should call my next challenge "Haku becomes a lady 2.0 / Tumblr substitute thread maker" Hahaha!

Also, guess what? I got my mum to do the BBWW together with me. We did 2 rounds, but I noticed I could've done a 3rd. She was exhausted though, so I stuck to 2 rounds too. Next time I'll maybe do 3. I thought it was so cool of her to join me! ^_^

Easter is going all right so far. I'm relaxing, for sure! I've managed to not have chocolate...so far! I had to practically plead mom to not buy any when we were at the store earlier haha!

HOW did you manage to get your mom to join you in working out? Seriously, I've been trying to get my parents to go to the gym with me for ages, but nothing works to convince them. Halp!

And about Loki, I don't know any of his other roles except Loki.. so I shall continue to call him Loki. Also I now have a crush on him. Thanks. :tongue:

Lolololol, we've corrupted her XD /highfive

• Like 1

Easter is going all right so far. I'm relaxing, for sure! I've managed to not have chocolate...so far! I had to practically plead mom to not buy any when we were at the store earlier haha!

HOW did you manage to get your mom to join you in working out? Seriously, I've been trying to get my parents to go to the gym with me for ages, but nothing works to convince them. Halp!

Wauw, you haven't had any chocolate at all? That discipline! Amazing. You may be proud of yourself. I am definitely proud of you. ^_^

And I just asked my mum if she wanted to work out with me. She asked if it included running and I said "no, but it does include jumping". She was alright with it. We did it together, I told her we'd do it together and that I'd explain everything to her. She enjoys doing things together and she knows she has to exercise, because she doesn't do anything, but she just doesn't know where to start. Since we did it together it was fun and she had a good time. It's somewhere to start for her, so that's good. The idea of becoming fitter does appeal to her.

I suppose if you want to get your parents to exercise you should make it fun for them. Start with silly little things, like frisbeeing or badminton in the park during a picknick. Make sure they have a good time during their exercise. If you do it together it'll be funner for them (and for you) and you can laugh together when someone trips. xD When they start connecting exercise and being fit to having a good time, it'll be easier to get them to go to the gym with you. :)

Lolololol, we've corrupted her XD /highfive

And yes... Corruption plans successfully finished. Mission accomplished. *highfive* 

amXbbry_700b_v1.jpg

Day 7

- Sleep 9+ hours WIN

- Check posture WIN

- Have my pills WIN

- Eat veggies WIN

- Eat fruit WIN

- Drink 1.5+ liters of water FAIL

- Plan homework time (Easter, not doing homework, win by default)

7/8 wins

Breakfast: 1 Kaiserbrötchen (with chocolate sprinkles), 1 thin slice of sugarbread (with a bit off butter), 2 cups of tea, 1 glass of orange juice, 1 boiled egg, 3 small slices of Old Amsterdam cheese (best cheese ever)

Snack: 1 glass of water, 2 zwart-witjes

Lunch: 1 mini-croissant, 2 slices of sugar bread, 1 mini panini, 2 salmon-roll-thingies, 1 glass of orange juice, 2 glasses of something-else-juice, 1 mini cupcake, 2 chocolate eggs, 1 cigar waffle thingy

Snack: 0.25L water, 2 glasses of cordial, 7 goat cheese salty things, 3 ham/cheese roll thingies, 3 chocolate eggs

Dinner: Salmon, broccoli, lettuce and tagliatelle, half a glass of dry white wine, 2 small glasses of water, 1 roomsoes with some chocolate mousse as dessert. 

Snack: 1 cup of tea, 4 chocolate eggs

Since today is Easter, I thought I'd just post a little picture here, to celebrate. Hurray! It allows us to have free days (very important) and we celebrate either those free days, the rising of Christ after his death, or the fertility of the world, depending on what your way of life is. I'm happy with all of them. ^_^ I hope everyone has a great time during these days and that you'll all be able to charge yourselves with energy, ready to take on the world!  

78021673.jpg?itok=3jUY3iIc

Awesome progress!

Awesome progress!

Thanks. I am so happy I'm already feeling I might be up for a 3rd round with the BBWW, while I have only done it thrice so far! I am amazed with how quickly I notice progress in my stamina and muscle strength!  :D

• Like 1

[WARNING]   -   Rant

I seriously had some difficulty with the old people today. *sigh* I feel so bad for finding it so difficult to deal with them, but I just cannot help it. My grandpa is just so horribly slow, he doesn't pick right times to offer his help and when you decline his help or tell him to do it another time he insists on doing it at that very moment instead of listening to you saying it's not the right time. *facepalm* He doesn't understand a lot of things, which can be quite frustrating when you try and explain something. Besides all that, he's too easy with giving money away. Because I was wearing my mum's vest for a while he immediately offered her money to buy a nice new sweater. WHAAAT? Seriously? 

My mum's boyfriend had his mother over to our place too, today. That person is just sooooo annoying. She only whines about everything, she NEVER tells something that is fun. Every story she tells that starts fun ends up being another lament. GAHHH! I can get SO fed up with this! To be honest, I am VERY close to swearing and just exploding on the spot.

Fortunately I was allowed to go upstairs already. I've been very tired the whole day (wonder why *sarcasm* ) and I really needed time for myself. I am not used to being around people so much. I'm only around people during my school days and for the rest I'm alone. I enjoy being alone and when I've been with people for a day I NEED my time alone to recharge. These days I'm around people 24/7. Anyway, I'm sitting in bed now, with a cup of herbal tea next to me, a nice song playing and my laptop resting on my legs. This is really some down-time for myself and I needed it very badly.

I needed to rant really badly too, hence this post... I've been holding it in the whole day, sometimes expressing my annoyance to my mum, but I couldn't just throw it out, because of course the whole day was being with family, making sure everyone's having a good time, running around taking care of things, giving everyone attention and generally making a whole play out of it, because I'm acting like I'm having a good time. Of course, there were fun things too in this day. I saw two of my cousins again, who I hadn't seen in quite a while.. But really, that was about it. This morning was nice, when I had some time for myself too. But the part of the day where I had to act all nice and lovely just isn't my way of having fun.

Sometimes I think it'd all be so much easier if my grandpa wasn't around anymore, but every time I think that I feel guilty. If I look at the facts it would be very handy, it would be much easier, but it just feels wrong to think about it. As if you're not thankful for your family still being there. 

I don't know anymore. I can't think properly anymore. I'm too tired, I'm frustrated and that clouds your mind. I'm going to finish my tea and just go to sleep. I'm done with today.

Day 8

- Sleep 9+ hours WIN

- Check posture WIN

- Have my pills WIN

- Eat veggies FAIL

- Eat fruit WIN

- Plan homework time (Easter, not doing homework, win by default)

7/8 wins

Breakfast: 1 slice of sugar bread, 1 kaiserbrötchen, 1 slice of raisin bread, 1 glass of orange juice, 1 boiled egg, 1 cup of tea

Snack: 4 chocolate eggs, 3 bonbon hares, 1 cup of coffee

Lunch: ---

Snack: 5 bitterballen, 2 glasses of water

Dinner: 1 tortilla wrap with philedelphia cream cheese, rocket lettuce (rucola) and smoked salmon, 1 glass of water, 1 mandarin

Snack: 3 glasses of water

• Like 1

Hi everyone. 

I just wanted to say I won't be here for the coming week. Tomorrow (Tuesday) I will leave at 9:00h in the morning with the bus to Stuttgart, Germany. I will go to an animation festival there, with school. Friday evening we will get back, but I have no clue what time that will be. There's a good chance it'll be late in the evening, so I'll go straight to bed. I don't know how the coming weekend will look for me, so I will just assume I'll be online again on Saturday and update on how my week was.

The coming week I am not planning on keeping track of what I ate and such, but I will try to keep track of my daily list and update all of that as soon as I get back. So bye bye for a week. Everyone keep up the good work. Don't forget to be awesome. I'll talk to you all soon again. <3

[Here's Loki, as a replacement for me for this week.]

tumblr_inline_mzoimstHQB1sxid2x.gif

• Like 1

Field trip? Aaaawww yeeeaaa. I hope you have lots of fun!

We'll miss you. Don't do anything too crazy XD Like, say, trying to get people in Stuttgart to KNEEEEEEEL! (But if so, take videos plz.)