• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Haku

Haku becoming a lady

Unfortunately I didn't see the building where the people had to kneel. I didn't go too far into the city, as I was too busy seeing all the animation films and enjoying the good weather on a terrace. :D It's been a great week, but it was exhausting as well. I saw many animations. Some were great, others were horrible, but most animations were just... Regular I suppose. I felt neutral about them. I didn't really take any pictures, only one or two maybe. 

Anyway, I logged in my sketchbook what I did that week and also logged my daily goals, to see if I won or failed a day. Of course, it's all been horrible with eating this week. I think I gained weight. When you're on a field trip you generally eat a bit more than usual. Totally lost my sleeping rhythm that week, so I'll have to start building that up again from now on. Fortunately I have a week off from school, so I can spend that week getting in the rhythm again (which I'll mess up coming weekend, because it'll be a party weekend at a friend of mine. Staying up till 3 in the morning will be normal there xD )

Tuesday (day 9) I won 8/8

Wednesday (day 10) I won 6/8

Thursday (day 11) I failed 5/8

Friday (day 12) I failed 4/8

Saturday (day 13) I won 6/8 (checked the news, did a facial mask)

And today's Sunday, so I'll make my list again. Day 14...

- Sleep 9+ hours WIN (I slept 11 hours)

- Check posture WIN

- Have my pills FAIL

- Eat veggies FAIL

- Eat fruit WIN

- Drink 1.5+ liters of water WIN

- Plan homework time - no specific time planned, but I want to write down a few ideas for my project tonight WIN

- Not buy any food/drinks in school (not going to school, win by default)

6/8 wins

Weekly:

- BBWW, first time 3 rounds. I'm exhausted. The 2nd round I held my plank for 60 seconds. I do my planks from the knees, since I'm not strong enough yet to do them from my feet. But 60 seconds... I'm proud.

- Read the news

I have missed checking the news one time this week, because I've been in Stuttgart. Oh well. Next week I'll be fine again with that.

By the way, Nax, wanna go to Stuttgart with me some time? xD Go to the place where Loki made people kneel? Haha! It's a rich city, the buildings are pretty. Appearantly Stuttgart has been bombed flat in the WW2 and was rebuilt in the original style. The waiters and waitresses in the restaurants were a bit grumpy though. I think they disliked us students sitting there, not expecting a tip. Well, because of that grumpiness they didn't get a tip indeed. Silly people with silly expectations.

On a completely different subject... I have received an email from Cambridge. Mr. Owen (my contact person) told me he discussed the matter with Mr. Patel (head of TV & Film production) and another person whose name I forgot and they agreed it'd be alright for me to study there if I promise to work hard and spend extra time getting to know the Panasonic 151 camera that I should work with there. How awesome is that?! :D I'm going to study in Cambridge! I'll sip tea like a lady, speak posh English, going "Oh, no more hot scones for me, mater, I am off to play the grand piano". (Monty Python, anyone? ^_^ ) Anyway, I'm very excited I can go there. Huzzah!

[EDIT]

I have done yoga for the first time. I did this one: http://www.doyogawithme.com/content/restorative-yoga-letting-go-through-stillness-and-stretch I decided to do it late in the evening, right before bed and it's 12 o'clock now. Midnight. It was great to relax this way and I wish I had brushed my teeth before doing this, so I could've gone straight to bed. It's something to remember for next time. 

Previous weekend was the Elf Fantasy Fair in the Netherlands. Unfortunately I wasn't able to go (because of Easter obligations) but next year I'm definitely planning on going. I want to make a Satyr / Faun costume for myself (because they always look so cool and mysterious while also having some kind of cuteness) which will require me to lose weight for realsies AND make a good quality costume of course. So today I have been looking up some pictures of how I'd like my costume to look, to figure out what I need to do to get it all together. After all, doing research is usually one of the best things you can do. I just want to share the pictures here and hear what you guys think of it.

Since the EFF has just taken place, I will have a full year to get everything ready, from my costume to my body. I am pretty sure that I can lose over 12 kg in a year. I want to get from 89 kg to 68 kg in the end, so that's a total loss of 21 kg.  I hope I'll be able to lose it all before next year's EFF, but if I would weigh under the 80 kg (maybe around 75kg or so) I would be very happy already. I will have a full year to make the costume too. I need to think of some way to get the legs in the right shape without them being out of proportion or being too fat. I will need to think of some kind of construction that's easy and comfortable to walk around on/in for a full day. I will also need to make my own facial prosthetics, as I'm usually not too eager on buying them somewhere, apart from ears. I mean, I want to be sure I have enough breathing space around my nostrils... I like my air. xD I'm also thinking about making my own horns, although I am not sure yet about how I'm supposed to do that. I'll think of something. I have a full year to think of something.

Anyway, if you have any ideas on how I can make something work (I have already thought of high heels on plateaus for the legs), please do share them. They might just be the one genius idea I'll use. :D

Legs:

417883a4196715cfb35056ba007bfd17.jpg 1d375853efaec7fa5c8c12c6e2ecce2c.jpg

quik_digitgrade_video_by_artsquish-d3ffj faun_by_valimaa-d3g2yhh.jpg

Make-up and facial prosthetics:

Faun_make_up_2_by_Ungebilde.jpg

Horns:

6794ed6d8e527430e015862f955b6d9e.jpg  And the first big picture (in the leg-section) too. 

Day 15

- Sleep 9+ hours FAIL

- Check posture WIN

- Have my pills FAIL

- Eat veggies WIN

- Eat fruit WIN

- Plan homework time (none planned, win by default)

6/8 wins

Breakfast: 400 grams of pine apple

Snack: 1 cup of coffee with 5 biscuits, 1 cup of tea with 1 bonbon

Lunch: ---

Snack: A bit of dried Spanish sausage, dunno what it's called. 

• Like 1

Day 16 (Tuesday)

- Sleep 9+ hours WIN

- Check posture WIN

- Have my pills FAIL

- Eat veggies WIN

- Eat fruit WIN

7/8 wins

Day 17 (Wednesday)

- Sleep 9+ hours WIN

- Check posture WIN

- Have my pills FAIL

- Eat veggies FAIL

- Eat fruit WIN

6/8 wins

Forgot to make the list for yesterday, so here it is. Fortunately still a win. 

Today I helped my mum clean up the house. She has a burn-out at the moment and simply doesn't find the energy to do anything or take initiative with anything. It's hard for me to deal with, but it's even harder for me to deal with the dust that's been piling up in the house because of a heavy dust allergy. Every time I'm at my mum's house I seem to sneeze my lungs out, get a runny nose and watery eyes. So today I took initiative and cleared all the rubbish that's been piling up under the stairs. There were lots of cans with paint, paint brushes (both new and used ones), books, picture frames and all other kinds of things, every single thing covered in a thick layer of dust. I used one of those builder-masks to keep the dust out of my nose and mouth, which helped a lot. Then I vacuum cleaned everything under the stairs and while I was at it I did the whole ground floor. I put lots of the things I found in the right place again, but I didn't know where to put certain things, so my mum did that. It's a difference like day and night. It hasn't looked this clean in years (that's no exaggeration) so it's a pleasant change. My mum is very happy with the cleaning I did. It inspired her to do a few things herself too, so she's been clearing away some things that were laying around. She did the things that were in her power to do, which is a good sign. She seems to find a bit of air again in her life now, which makes me very happy.

Right now, I'm just sitting on the couch. I'm pretty tired (both of the physical work and of the heavy allergic reaction I got from all the dust) and now I have the rest of the afternoon to do only fun things. My mum too, so we're probably going to bake brownies and do a facial mask and watch a film. I'm looking forward to that. It's a pity I can't really share the brownies with you when they're done. I wish I could just send them through the internet to everyone. 

Welcome back Haku! It seems you had a good trip and managed to stay pretty much on track, well done.

That was a great thing you did for your mother, you should feel very proud of yourself!

Welcome back Haku! It seems you had a good trip and managed to stay pretty much on track, well done.

That was a great thing you did for your mother, you should feel very proud of yourself!

Yes, I was very happy I was able to stay on track mostly. It was hard, because when you're going to a festival like that you simply forget to keep your eye on certain things. Animations and classmates can be very distracting. ;) Haha! But yeah, I was happy I didn't mess up too much that week. Made me feel great. 

I'm happy I did this for my mum, it's been giving her a boost to do certain things in and around the house. The next day she even woke up looking forward to that day, because that mess under the stairs had been cleared and cleaned. In the end it had much more of an effect on her than I expected and I'm really really happy with that. It shows there is progress with her situation.

Yesterday was a bit of a hard day for myself though. I told my mum about a lot of anger I still had inside of me and lots of sadness. I was very upset and depressed. In the end I cancelled a few appointments I had, so I can have some time for myself this weekend. I am still going to the Within Temptation concert this saturday, though, with my cousin. Anyway, I'm glad I managed to choose for myself and cancel those appointments, so I can get back to myself a bit before starting school again. 

Anyway, here's the list of yesterday and today. Forgot to keep track of it yesterday, but it all went well. 

Day 18 (Thursday)

- Sleep 9+ hours WIN

- Check posture WIN

- Have my pills FAIL

- Eat veggies WIN

- Eat fruit WIN

7/8 wins

Day 19 (Friday)

- Sleep 9+ hours WIN

- Check posture WIN

- Have my pills FAIL

- Eat veggies WIN

- Eat fruit WIN

- Drink 1.5+ liters of water FAIL

- Plan homework time (11:30 - 12:30 - draw character versions of myself) WIN

6/8 wins

Also did a facial mask, so that's a weekly win. :)

Day 20

- Sleep 9+ hours WIN

- Check posture WIN

- Have my pills FAIL

- Eat veggies WIN

- Eat fruit WIN

- Plan homework time (None planned, win by default)

7/8 wins

Day 21

- Sleep 9+ hours WIN

- Check posture WIN

- Have my pills FAIL

- Eat veggies WIN

- Eat fruit WIN

- Plan homework time WIN

7/8 wins

I didn't plan any homework time specifically, but I've been working really hard. I've written 2 pages with all my ideas so far for my school project. Wednesday I need to explain to my teachers how far I am in the process of making this video and what my plans are. I have a good and stable plan and I think I will be able to finish everything on time. Mostly it's been brainstorming that I've been doing, I haven't done any actual work yet, but it's best to start with a proper plan. Coming week I will do some real planning and I will start working on some animation tests. Hopefully it'll all work out.

Also, yesterday evening I went to the Within Temptation concert with my cousin and it was awesome. I had a great time and I've been jumping and dancing the whole evening. I know it isn't proper exercise, but I was fairly exhausted afterwards (also stood on my toes for a long time, to try and peek over this really tall guy ~_~  ) so I will count it as exercise for this week. The coming week I'll be good again and do some proper exercise. :)

• Like 1

Day 22

- Sleep 9+ hours WIN

- Check posture WIN

- Have my pills WIN

- Eat veggies WIN

- Eat fruit WIN

8/8 wins

Today was a good day. :) Yay! As a celebration, here's a cat.

aNeGgPA_460sa.gif

• Like 1

Day 23 (tuesday)

- Sleep 9+ hours FAIL

- Check posture WIN

- Have my pills WIN

- Eat veggies FAIL

- Eat fruit WIN

- Not buy any food/drinks in school WIN

6/8 wins

Day 24 (wednesday)

- Sleep 9+ hours WIN

- Check posture WIN

- Have my pills WIN

- Eat veggies WIN

- Eat fruit WIN

- Plan homework time - Read all info sources for tomorrow WIN

- Not buy any food/drinks in school FAIL

7/8 wins

I had a wonderfully delicious chocolate cake in school today. It was the only thing I bought and I ate it super slowly, so I could enjoy it to the fullest. n_n It was amazing and super duper chocolate-y. :D

But besides that, I'm really stressing out for school. We only have 4 weeks left and I still have to write a script and I need actors and everything. I had a mental break-down last week about personal reasons and I am about to have a mental break-down due to stress in school, so if anyone has some inspiring words or anything that may help with this... Let me know. I need it now. 

• Like 1

Yumm, cake!! Eating slowly definitely makes a difference in taste, doesn't it? :D

Definitely does, especially since I was very aware that this was the only unhealthy thing I'm having today.

Day 25

- Sleep 9+ hours WIN

- Check posture WIN

- Have my pills WIN

- Eat veggies WIN

- Eat fruit WIN

- Drink 1.5+ liters of water 

- Plan homework time - None planned, win by default

- Not buy any food/drinks in school WIN

7/8 wins

I have a motorbike lesson again today... Didn't have any lessons for 2 weeks straight, so I'm curious how it goes. It's really annoying that right now it's raining. Ah well, it's just the way it is. Hopefully it's dry on monday, because that day I am having my first practical exam for my motorbike license. At 12:10 I have a lesson, to ride around, get a feeling for the motorbike again and generally warm up for my exam. At 13:50 I am having my exam and GAWD I am nervous already. *sigh* I hope my nerves won't take over that day, so that I'll pass this exam and can start planning my next practical exam. *squeeeeee*

Checked the news.

I just had the greatest brainfart ever.... >.> I was trying to type tandenborstel, meaning toothbrush in Dutch. I made the most horrible typo ever and wrote tandenborsten, which would translate to toothbreasts. Gawd why..? T_T

On a different note: today I danced on some awesome german folk music (not the yodelstuff, but more the medieval stuff) in front of the mirror and I think I got a glimpse of myself being pretty... For the first time since... Well... Since a very long time. Just for a little bit. My face is alright, my hips are amazing when I dance (even though I'm the worst dancer ever) and I was just okay with myself for a little bit. How awesome is that?

Also, I became a bit more confident about my practical motorbike exam on monday. :)

If there's one word of your langauge I'll remember, it'll be tandenborsten. I needed that laugh right then more than I can safely admit to. Things are going great for you, and I bet they'll keep getting better. And remember, you've got no reason to stress yourself out. You've got pretty much everything down. The little details can be taken one step at a time.

ðŸº

If there's one word of your langauge I'll remember, it'll be tandenborsten. I needed that laugh right then more than I can safely admit to. Things are going great for you, and I bet they'll keep getting better. And remember, you've got no reason to stress yourself out. You've got pretty much everything down. The little details can be taken one step at a time.

Indeed. No stress for the exam. I can do it. I'll rawr at it! I'll pass at once. Which means it's my instructor's turn to treat me to something. I already treated him to iced coffee during the lessons, haha! 

And yes, I knew you'd go and remember tandenborsten. Bwahaha! Just be aware that it's not even an existing word. Creation of lots of words lies in typo's, hahaha!

Day 26

- Sleep 9+ hours FAIL

- Check posture WIN

- Have my pills WIN

- Eat veggies FAIL

- Eat fruit WIN

- Drink 1.5+ liters of water FAIL

- Plan homework time - None planned, win by default

- Not buy any food/drinks in school FAIL

4/8 wins

You know what's really weird? The last few days I wake up a bit before I sleep 9 hours and I simply go back to sleep for about half an hour. Today it happened again, I slept 8.5h and I wake up. I used to need 9.5h to function properly, but my body seems to tell me that 8.5h is enough for now. I'm awake and everything, I feel good. I do have those black rings around my eyes, which I don't understand, because I don't feel tired. But I'm so glad with this, because it means I have 1 hour extra in my days! :D

tumblr_makgmee4cw1rrdxnj.gif

Not going to lie, I'm also in the tandenborsten is hilarious camp.  I'm almost two weeks behind here, so I wanted to stop in and say, keep kicking ass in the most lady-like way possible, Haku.  By the way, I've seen pictures, you're pretty a lot more often than you think (which is to say, always).  

Posted Image

By the way, I've seen pictures, you're pretty a lot more often than you think (which is to say, always).

Ha! See I told you. That's two to one, so now you have to agree with us XD

ðŸº

• Like 1