• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Haku

Haku becoming a lady

I may make a shirt with that embroidered on it, if I ever get the skill. Seems to be gathering a fandom lol

ðŸº

• Like 1

I will be sure to make a silly little drawing of tandenborsten then sometime the coming days. xD Why not?

Not going to lie, I'm also in the tandenborsten is hilarious camp.  I'm almost two weeks behind here, so I wanted to stop in and say, keep kicking ass in the most lady-like way possible, Haku. 

Thank you, Jitters. :) I will be sure to keep kicking ass. :D So far so good.

By the way, I've seen pictures, you're pretty a lot more often than you think (which is to say, always).  

Ha! See I told you. That's two to one, so now you have to agree with us XD

Aww, you gaiz.  :redface: Well, you're the ones seeing it already, now all that's left is for me to see it too. I only see it sometimes, on moments where I feel good with myself... Which doesn't happen a lot. But it does happen sliiiiiightly more often than it used to, so that's a start.

And indeed, Loki! The more Loki, the better. :D 

loki___speeding_by_rancidrainbow-d6phyzr

Day 27 (saturday)

- Sleep 9+ hours WIN

- Check posture WIN

- Have my pills WIN

- Eat veggies WIN

- Eat fruit WIN

- Drink 1.5+ liters of water WIN

- Plan homework time FAIL

- Not buy any food/drinks in school (not going to school, win by default)

7/8 wins

Day 28 (sunday)

- Sleep 9+ hours WIN

- Check posture WIN

- Have my pills WIN

- Eat veggies WIN

- Eat fruit WIN

- Drink 1.5+ liters of water FAIL

- Plan homework time - get things in order for Cambridge WIN

- Not buy any food/drinks in school (not going to school, win by default)

7/8 wins

• Like 1

The picture is too big to post here, so I'll just stick in a link, but I had to make 25 versions of myself for school, so here are 25 drawings of me in one way or another.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/t31.0-8/10285373_598495980246761_3099227418213048187_o.jpg

Not all of them are recognisable, but every single drawing shows a part of me. I thought I'd just share it here, thought you guys'd like it. :)

Haha, Kan, yes, Vaporeon is one of my favourite pokémon too. That's why I made it. I really like the crazy Loki fangirl one too. xD It was hilarious to draw. I enjoyed drawing most of them. 

Day 29 (monday)

- Sleep 9+ hours FAIL

- Check posture WIN

- Have my pills WIN

- Eat veggies FAIL

- Eat fruit WIN

- Plan homework time - scriptwriting WIN

- Not buy any food/drinks in school WIN

6/8 wins

Today I am doing my first practical exam for my motorbike license. Hopefully I'll pass at once. Unfortunately it's raining really badly. I simply hope I won't mess up because of the rain and/or my nerves.

The first made me laugh a little louder than I should have and the angelic one was very nice.  They were all good.  Well done, Haku

Hahaha, yeah I think that was one of those I had most fun with, along with the chicken one and the one singing in the shower. :P And honestly, that one you liked so much is a face I could actually pull. I believe it's been photographed various times, because I always manage to pull faces like that. xD Whoops.

Is that a red panda? There in the middle of the third row? I loooove it!

Go Haku! You'll rock that exam!

Indeed it's a red panda. It was a reference to a lesson a while ago, where we had to draw classmates as animals and one of my friends/classmates drew me as a red panda, because they're curious (so am I), they're usually happy (so am I) and the sound they make sounds a lot like my giggle-laughter. Best reason ever!

As for my motorbike exam... I passed it PERFECTLY! I passed every single exercise without having to do it again, I did everything perfect at once. And that in the heavy rain (and hail). Today was also the first time I rode on the highway on the motorbike and I went 130 km/h, which was pretty awesome. The only thing that ruined the fun was the rain and me being cold because of the wind, while I was wet even in my undies... ~_~ Anyway, yay for me, because I passed perfectly!

tumblr_inline_mhrsobogcG1qz4rgp.gif

• Like 1

Congrats on passing, Haku!  That must feel good.  And I'll leave the "wet in your undies" comment alone for now...   :tongue:

Gawd why do I keep saying things that just can be taken in such a wrong way..? T_T But seriously. Everything got so wet... I was wearing white panties and because of all the water that soaked into my clothes they got blue stains because of my jeans..! O_O So much for neat underwear... *facedesk*

Problem becoming an upgrade is indeed another way to look at it. I like it. I will keep that one in mind and if anyone ever asks questions about it, I'll be sure to tell them it's an upgrade. Perfect answer! :D

Day 30 (tuesday)

- Sleep 9+ hours FAIL

- Check posture WIN

- Have my pills WIN

- Eat veggies WIN

- Eat fruit WIN

- Plan homework time - get Cambridge papers + online portfolio ready WIN

- Not buy any food/drinks in school FAIL

6/8 wins

Well, like I wrote here, I won my homework daily goal. And here is the result: http://annablom.weebly.com/

The whole online portfolio is in English, so you all should be able to read it. All the main videos of my

schoolwork are on there, plus a few animation tests and several drawings. Enjoy having a look around. ^_^

That looks good, Haku.  Well done!  

Thank you. I've been working on it the whole day. I'm so glad I finished it now!

Tomorrow I will bring all the paperwork to school, concerning Cambridge. It's all very last-minute, but at least I got my things together.

That accomplishment must feel good.  You're kicking some major life butt these days.

Well if this seems like butt kicking already... xD There are many things I haven't written down. Everything exists of over 9000 little tasks, so I generally can't be bothered to write it all down. These weeks are very stressful, because I have to take care of so much...

I have two and a half week to get my whole project ready for school, while I haven't even shot one single scene yet. I haven't even finished writing the script! O_O I have no actors, but I'm planning to shoot everything the coming weekend. I have a load of homework that comes on top of my project, which simply makes me feel tired and hopeless. Besides all of that I am planning Cambridge, which asks for a lot of attention, because I got homework for the summer holidays and because I need to fill in so many papers and not forget anything, or else I won't be accepted. And then there is trying to lose weight. When I get stressed, I start snacking, but for some reason I've been doing really well and I have had a few sugar-free days the past 1.5 week. In the mean time I have to catch up with my homework for my theory subject, because I am a bit behind. Holiday, trip with the class and motorbike theory exam haven't really been helping. This means that tomorrow I will be working through over 9000 sources for a debate where I will have to pay attention and come with clear and striking comments, WHILE my mother is visiting and probably expects me to have some sort of fun in the evening too. Of course I am also supposed to clear and clean my room, have long lessons that take away my work-time and somewhere coming week I also have to attend a panel-talk of all the class representatives of animation and say useful stuff there, which will be things people have been telling be about the study process, which I will have to remember of course. Plus there are a few motorbike lessons planned here and there, which is fun, but it also takes away my precious time.

So as you can imagine, it kind of feels like I will never make it, because it's a mountain of work in front of me and there is time pressure. Seriously, I will find myself some kind of awesome treat (maybe a cinema visit for the new Spiderman film) if I can get all of this done in time. I will feel like a boss, like I've never felt before. So yeah... Hard work ahead.

Maybe I should make myself a major to-do-list for the coming few weeks, so I can get it all out of my head.

LOOOOL I don't care how much stress I have, that GIF is amazing and I almost spat on my screen giggling and laughing, hahaha! x'D And just the idea that I could make things like this.. Because animation! :D

• Like 1

Even sent that GIF to a friend of mine, who's also a huge Loki fan. :P Noticing his reaction, I think he pissed OR jizzed his pants. x'D One of the two.

Talking about Loki, I found this book with all kinds of Loki pictures made by this really awesome artist. So here's a link to a Tumblr account of this other person who has pictures and some gifs of the book in her post. I already ordered one for myself and for that same friend who I showed that GIF, so we can share the shipping costs. 

http://fahrlight.tumblr.com/post/85151176059/derlaine-loki-a-scrapbook-here-are-some

Here are some pictures already, that are on that tumblr post. :)

tumblr_n4v0lgmtOW1qkjxw1o2_500.jpg

tumblr_n4v0lgmtOW1qkjxw1o4_r1_500.jpg

• Like 1