• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Haku

Haku becoming a lady

Well, it's already 18:00h and I haven't done a single thing on homework today. I've been going to the flee market in the city, where I met a Finnish friend of mine. It was great to see him again and his boyfriend. I will work a bit on my video tonight, but I don't expect myself to get much done. We'll see how it goes.

Anyway, I have been thinking about the next challenge. Right now I think it is important I am happy with myself. Through becoming a lady I did become a bit happier with myself (change of clothes really helped) but I am not there yet. I also feel that if I am happy with myself I won't grab for sweet things so much anymore and lose weight. And I believe that in order to become happy with myself I need to lose weight. If I am happy with myself I will radiate that happiness to the world, so in the end everyone will profit from that. If I am happy with myself I have more energy to do fun things. If I am happy with myself I will be able to get things done, feel beautiful, feel liked and appreciated and hopefully that will get me a nice partner, be it a man or a woman. 

So... My plan for next challenge is to become happier in life and to appreciate myself. So far I think this calls for the following things:

- Lose weight (2.5kg or 2kg should be doable for a challenge. I know it is hard for me to lose weight, so 2 or 2.5kg is already quite the challenge for me)

- Dance (probably just in my room) this makes me happy

- Keep taking care of myself, both on a healthy level and on an appearance level (so healthy diet, exercise (like dancing), wearing make-up, doing facial masks)

- Have fun

I will give this shape by giving myself daily and weekly goals again. I have noticed this works really well for me, so I am going to keep that up. I am not sure yet how to do this all in combination with my holiday in France, but I will find a way. :)

Day 42 (sunday)

- Sleep 9+ hours WIN

- Check posture WIN

- Have my pills WIN

- Eat veggies 

- Eat fruit 

- Drink 1.5+ liters of water WIN

- Plan homework time - taking out footage to get back to 3 minutes

- Not buy any food/drinks in school - not going to school, win by default

5/8 wins

Measurements at start of challenge:

Weight  - 88.2 kg

Waist    - 92 cm

Hips      - 110 cm

Thigh    - 64 cm

Measurements at end of challenge:

Weight  - 89.2 kg

Waist    - 95 cm

Hips      - 108 cm

Thigh    - 64 cm

Daily goal was to win at least 80% of the days, where a day would be won if there were 6 or more wins per day.

Weekly goal was to win at least 80% of the goals, where there was a max of 5 goals to win per week.

Life goal was to win at least 5 of the 8 goals I set for myself during this challenge.

I got 88.1% for daily goals (today not yet counted)

I got 80.0% for weekly goals (today not yet counted)

I won 5 goals of my life goals. 

I think I rocked this challenge pretty well, apart from gaining weight and centimetres. That will be something for next challenge.

I think you rock!!

Great job, you're a lady now :-)

I think you rock!!

Great job, you're a lady now :-)

Thank you, Eve. :) And yes, I'm a lady now. Bravo for me. Haha!

I saw you rocked your challenge pretty well too! Congrats on that! :D

Wow, I step out for a day or two and miss a weeks worth XD. Great job on this challenge. Remember when working for chinups or pull ups that the negative action is the best. Basically that's the lowering part. I'd write more, but work's in 5 hours and I've yet to sleep.

Sent from my SHV-E210K using Tapatalk

Wow, I step out for a day or two and miss a weeks worth XD. Great job on this challenge. Remember when working for chinups or pull ups that the negative action is the best. Basically that's the lowering part. I'd write more, but work's in 5 hours and I've yet to sleep.

I know, but I can't even get up all the way. x'D And I noticed that this thing on my balcony is not really ideal for doing that, so yeah. ~_~ I guess for now I'll just stick to pushups and planks. :) Those are fun, I'm not too good at them yet and they are easy to see progress. 

Kind of needed to let out my frustrations on not losing weight and not being able to stay away from sugar, so I made a drawing.

haku21_wouldbebetter_by_hakuthewolf-d7ju

On the art websites I'm on it went with the following text:

This is kind of how I feel right now. I am having a serious sugar addiction. No, that is no joke. It's a real thing and it is just as hard to deal with as a cigarette addiction or an alcohol addiction. I have been wanting to lose weight for almost all my life, always heard I was too fat and had to be slimmer. And I don't need to be told that, I can see that I need to lose weight. I am not happy with how I look and it makes me feel miserable. It makes me feel like a failure when I cannot stay away from sugar, it makes me feel guilty towards myself and other people and it makes me feel extremely unattractive. And all of that is not really helping with my current state of mind. And simply because I feel frustrated about this, I needed to make this drawing. I needed to get it out of my system. So here it is. Out of my system. I am showing one of the main things I worry about in my life. This is me every single day. This is me almost every single moment of the day. These worries and thoughts are a big part of my life. So congratulations. You just got to know me a bit better.

This is kind of how I feel right now and I just needed to have some way to blurghhh out my feelings/frustrations. Of course it's no news for you guys 'n girls, but I thought it was worth sharing anyway, because right now I just feel a bit meh, even though I managed to win this challenge. So if anyone has great ideas on how to cheer up, please let me know.

Kind of needed to let out my frustrations on not losing weight and not being able to stay away from sugar, so I made a drawing.

haku21_wouldbebetter_by_hakuthewolf-d7ju

On the art websites I'm on it went with the following text:

This is kind of how I feel right now. I am having a serious sugar addiction. No, that is no joke. It's a real thing and it is just as hard to deal with as a cigarette addiction or an alcohol addiction. I have been wanting to lose weight for almost all my life, always heard I was too fat and had to be slimmer. And I don't need to be told that, I can see that I need to lose weight. I am not happy with how I look and it makes me feel miserable. It makes me feel like a failure when I cannot stay away from sugar, it makes me feel guilty towards myself and other people and it makes me feel extremely unattractive. And all of that is not really helping with my current state of mind. And simply because I feel frustrated about this, I needed to make this drawing. I needed to get it out of my system. So here it is. Out of my system. I am showing one of the main things I worry about in my life. This is me every single day. This is me almost every single moment of the day. These worries and thoughts are a big part of my life. So congratulations. You just got to know me a bit better.

This is kind of how I feel right now and I just needed to have some way to blurghhh out my feelings/frustrations. Of course it's no news for you guys 'n girls, but I thought it was worth sharing anyway, because right now I just feel a bit meh, even though I managed to win this challenge. So if anyone has great ideas on how to cheer up, please let me know.

But would it really be better?  It's possible.  Sure, you'd have the figure you want and you wouldn't feel like you fail every time you indulge on the sugar.  But, think about the people you've met that enjoy you for you.  The people who think you are a wonderful woman based on your actions.  Look at the people here on NF that support you; good days, bad days, we're still here for you.  I get that you want to change things, but I think the fight you are in to make those changes is the best thing for you.  "How you get there is the worthier part"

But would it really be better?  It's possible.  Sure, you'd have the figure you want and you wouldn't feel like you fail every time you indulge on the sugar.  But, think about the people you've met that enjoy you for you.  The people who think you are a wonderful woman based on your actions.  Look at the people here on NF that support you; good days, bad days, we're still here for you.  I get that you want to change things, but I think the fight you are in to make those changes is the best thing for you.  "How you get there is the worthier part"

Good point. And yes, I certainly agree with you. It's just that yesterday I kind of had this really bad moment in which I drew this. I felt incredibly unhappy with myself. There may be people who love me, but how am I ever going to accept their love if I cannot even love myself and accept my own love? So I am very sure that my next challenge is about loving myself. :) It's the best option I have right now. 

I was in the same boat until I was about 23, which is when I started to make some changes. I sort of wish some of my "before" pictures had survived so that I could post "then and now" shots for +motivation. I'll try to find some in order to show you that it's totally doable :3

I'll be copying some of the self-hypnosis parts from the Mentalist book into my thread for the next challenge so that I can use it to fight my alcohol cravings. I'm assuming that it could also work to battle sugar cravings with a few modifications. Totally feeling your pain with the addiction crapz X( We just have addictions to different things.

I should get on writing that up right now, actually.

And as Jitters said, you are indeed wonderful! (And rocked your challenge, hooray! Congrats for that.)

I was in the same boat until I was about 23, which is when I started to make some changes. I sort of wish some of my "before" pictures had survived so that I could post "then and now" shots for +motivation. I'll try to find some in order to show you that it's totally doable :3

I'll be copying some of the self-hypnosis parts from the Mentalist book into my thread for the next challenge so that I can use it to fight my alcohol cravings. I'm assuming that it could also work to battle sugar cravings with a few modifications. Totally feeling your pain with the addiction crapz X( We just have addictions to different things.

I should get on writing that up right now, actually.

And as Jitters said, you are indeed wonderful! (And rocked your challenge, hooray! Congrats for that.)

Thank you Nax, for your kind words. I'd be happy to read on about that self-hypnosis stuff, it sounds very interesting. I really hope it will work for you and also for me. Addictions are really horrible, but I know they are beatable. It's just a pity that people usually don't take addictions seriously. Especially sugar addictions, because everybody eats sugar and many people don't believe you can get addicted to it. Ah well.

By the way, on a different topic. I have some good news. My school accepted my request to go abroad for my minor (which is awesome) and I just sent Cambridge the PDF with all the files and things they need, like a copy of my passport, some pass photo and of course application forms, school results, learning agreement etc. Boring stuff like that. But I'm glad I managed to get it all done in time. Tomorrow I'll send the hard copies (real papers, is "hard copies" the right word here?) so they'll have those too. I'm soooo happy!

Now I just need to wait until I hear from Cambridge that I have been accepted, but I hope they'll let me know soon. I do need to do an English test when I arrive there, in order to check whether my English is good enough to do both modules of my choice, or whether I'm only allowed to do one and be forced onto an English course during my stay. We'll see how it goes. If it's reading comprehension I'll be attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis.. Because of my dyslexia 'n all of that. *sigh* But if it is writing a paper I'll be fine. Even though my structure in papers tends to be bad, I can make pretty neat sentences, if I may say so myself. Hehe. Talking about that, whenever I make a mistake in English, be it in grammar or misspelling or anything really, please do correct me. I like to learn and improve my English.

Motherfucker...I had a big post written, then hit some key combination and a window of some kind popped up, and then my post was gone. Damn you, forums!

Point form of the post I wrote:

- Congrats on being accepted for a minor abroad! And Cambridge seems awesome.

- "hard copy" is an appropriate term, although I tend to use the term "fucking bullshit paperwork" myself when having to deal with such papers.

- I've never had problems understanding your English on these forums, but will let you know if I see anything I can correct (which isn't much, considering English isn't my first language either lol)

So there you have my post, without its soul or any type of humor. It feels so unlike me.

I wrote down (word for word) the parts of the Mentalist book that had to do with self-hypnosis. I did this rather quickly, and I'm still adding my own notes to it, which you will see in parenthesis. I figured I should post this right now, otherwise I'll get all perfectionist-like and procrastinate and never post them :P this is very much a work in progress (as you will undoubtedly notice where it says "I'll finish this later" lol) but that's all right since not everyone will want to use the same method/imagery for their own hypnosis :3

I also haven't tried any of this yet. It's all being copypasta'd from the document that contains my next challenge post. Commentary by me is in green.

I'm going to stop wanting to drink.

There's a chapter on hypnosis in the Mentalist book, which includes a section about self-hypnosis, and how it can be used to get rid of problem behaviors:

(quote)
MENTALIST FACT
Hypnosis and Smoking

In 1992 researchers from the University of Iowa culled the results of more than six hundred studies that took into consideration the experiences of more than seventy-two thousand smokers. The location of the subjects who were looking to stop the habit reached from America to Scandinavia and other parts of Europe.
The researchers found that hypnosis was the most effective treatment.  It was three times more effective  than the nicotine patch and fifteen times more effective than the smoker relying on his or her own willpower.
(/quote)

The Mentalist book isn't a very scientific publication and there was no reference to the actual paper, but I did manage to find the original article...which was behind a paywall. The paper is from 1992, so chances are that there are some more recent (and possibly contradictory?) publications on the matter. I'm probably being un-scientific as well since the only research I've done consisted of skimming the first page of a quick Google search for "self-hypnosis for quitting drinking". Eh, what have I got to lose, except for 6 weeks if I fail. Not like I've ever failed a challenge before ;P

(quote)
SELF-HYPNOSIS

Finally, I'd like to share with you some techniques for self-hypnosis. The process of putting yourself under hypnosis really isn't that much different from putting someone else in a trance.
Just like when you hypnotize someone else, you'll need to start by lulling yourself into a trance. You'll use the same practices that you would otherwise and clear your mind of everything other than a specific spot on the wall or  an object swaying in front of you. You'll chant a simple "om," count backward from one hundred, or imagine that you're gradually going down a long set of steps. As you descend these steps, you'll feel yourself becoming calmer and more relaxed and slipping deeper and deeper into a trance state.
Getting yourself to reach this state is not a simple task, and as with everything else it requires practice. But in the same way that you guide another person in a trance, you'll be able to begin to  suggest things to your own subconscious. Having established a list of affirmations and previously prepared statements, you can begin to repeat those to yourself, installing them into your subconscious. This will help you affirm your actions and build your self-confidence.
All you really need to be able to achieve self-hypnosis is a quiet room and the time to dedicate to it. Once you've finished the hypnosis, you begin to picture yourself ascending from the trance state and suggest to yourself that you will wake up refreshed and energized.
(/quote)

Key point: a list of affirmations and previously prepared statements.
(how to make successful affirmations?)
(just use affirmations or visualizations also?)
(what visualizations to use? Pouring alcohol bottle down the drain? Walking past liquor shelves and not wanting any? Haku, replace alcohol with sweets/pastries/sugar)

There is also a generic hypnosis script in the book, to be used either on other people or on oneself:

(quote-cut)
SCRIPT FOR HYPNOTISM

You can use the following script when hypnotizing one or more subjects. You can even use it as a guide for self-hypnosis.

Please take a piece of paper and a pen or pencil and focus on a desire.
Write the desire down. For instance something like "In the next thirty day I will..."
Don't be too general and simply write something like "I will be skinnier." Instead of simply jotting down "I want to lose some weight," write "By the end of the next thirty days I am going to weigh 149 pounds," or whatever the goal may be.
Now consider the how and why of your objective.
How are you going to accomplish it and why must it be done?
This is not designed for you to lose consciousness and develop amnesia, so don't be afraid.
As a matter of fact I would like you now to do some moderate stretching exercises and then be seated, Begin by taking a deep breath in and then closing your eyes. By listening to the sound of my voice, I want you to go even deeper now and release your breath. Good. Now take another deep breath in and while keeping your eyes closed hold the breath, and now slowly release it. You are going to start to notice that you will feel a little bit tired...and sleepy...You will start to feel quite relaxed...Take another deep breath in...and breathe out.
    Good. Now slowly open your eyes. Without moving your head, I want you to continue to listen to the sound of my voice and stare at a small spot on the wall. Just stay transfixed and focus on that point please as you breathe in...and out.
    You soon will begin to notice that your eyes are getting sleepy and are starting to water and your eyelids are now becoming heavier and heavier.
    Just keep your eyes fixed in that position and begin to notice that your head is now getting heavier and heavier as you breathe in again. Breathe in deeper and keep focusing on the point on the wall.
    Your eyes are really, really tired and you want to close them but you can't. It's OK to allow them to begin to flutter. Yes, your eyelids are fluttering, but they are just so heavy. You are getting deeper and deeper into a relaxed state, and just letting your eyes close now would be so peaceful and relaxing.
    I am now going to count backward down from ten to one, and with each number that I count down, you will find yourself more and more relaxed.

10. You are now getting sleepier and sleepier.
9. With each number I count down, you feel your body starting to get sleepier an heavier. When I reach the number one, you will allow your eyelids to drop and close your eyes.
8. Continue to relax and notice that your body is starting to feel heavier and heavier and your head is beginning to tilt from its weight.
7. Your eyes are fluttering even more...blinking, trying to stay open and awake--and you allow yourself to sleep.
6. Getting closer and closer to one, you start to really let the feeling of your head and body go. You are no longer there, you are just floating effortlessly in your mind.
5. Take another deep breath in and sink down deeper into the chair and imagine that every inch, every pound of you  is getting absorbed by the chair.
4. You are safe here and will be closing your eyes very soon. I actually notice your eyes closing now. Just melt away into the chair and allow all your stress to melt with you.
3. You're closing your eyes now.
2. You're deeper and deeper into relaxation.
1. And now close your eyes and breathe.

Start to see a light in your mind's eye and watch this orange light as it gets closer and closer to you.
Its warmth is very healing and nurturing. Feel it getting closer and closer to your body and making you become warmer and warmer. Just begin to block out any external noises that youhear and stay in your chair, happy, content, and limp like taffy.
You have now completed the basic induction and can insert suggestibility tests and other suggestions into a person's subconscious.

Moving on to waking the client up
I am now going to count from one to ten, and when I reach the number ten, you will feel alive and awake and more refreshed than ever before.

1. Start to feel more alive and awake.
2. Feel your eyes moving around and your eyelids becoming unstuck.
3. Breathe deeply as you are ascending on an escalator.
4. You are coming higher and higher on the escalator.
5. Start to open your eyes.
6. You're going to feel amazing...and happy.
7. You're starting to wake up now--you are starting to feel a lightness around your body...lighter and lighter, more and more awake.
8. You're starting to come back now and opening your eyes.
9. You're coming back and
10. Now open your eyes slowly and welcome back.

Once you've performed hypnosis on your own, you might develop your own script--a method that works best for you. It's all about trial and error.
(/quote cut)

I find this generic version to be a bit cheesy, so I'll probably make my own version, as the author suggests. What I've been imagining so far is walking down a spiral staircase in a castle...

1. The spiral staircase is rather narrow, but not to the point of being uncomfortable. This staircase goes deeper and deeper under the ground, and leads to...what exactly? Both the steps and the walls are comprised of medium gray stones, some of which bear a mossy spot or two. Although this downward spiral looked unused, it contains no dust whatsoever. There are no torches lighting your way, nor are there lightbulbs...or lighting or any kind, and yet you can still see where you're going as if there were windows allowing daylight to pass through. Either these stairs are magically lit, or you have some type of night vision. It doesn't matter.

(smells? should feel closed-in and mouldy/stuffy, and yet there's some air of freshness that seems to come from somewhere. Keep going down...)

2. You are walking down this seemingly infinite staircase at a moderate pace--curious, and yet cautious, since you cannot see what lies within the shadows beyond the central pillar around which the stairs make their way. (add more on shadows: can be good or bad. embrace change? embrace the unknown? don't fear shit you don't know? keep digging for answers?)

3. (smell/air) It feels as though the air in this ever-descending path should feel stuffy, suffocating, and mouldy, and yet it does not. Instead, the air seems cool, and fresh, which makes no sense considering the apparent lack of ventilation and natural light. Moss seems to grow on the stone walls and steps without difficulty. Moss needs sunlight in order to survive, no? (NOTE: double-check this. I'm pretty sure it does, but I don't want to look like a dumbass in case I'm wrong) There is something unnatural about this path, and you intend to get to the bottom of it (#badpun) You keep going, following the fresh air...

4. I'll finish this later

There isn't much on suggestions, unfortunately. Or maybe there is but it's all in a different chapter. I'll probably find it or come up with something before the next challenge starts :P In the meantime, feel free to make up any scenario you'd like for the self-hypnosis. I happened to pick the staircase one because I could visualize it more easily. I also may or may not end up with 10 steps/stages. I just know it's going to end up with floating down the steps after a while, and then coming up to a door that can be opened with my mind and...(suggestions behind the door etc.)

Yeah. Work in progress lol.

Motherfucker...I had a big post written, then hit some key combination and a window of some kind popped up, and then my post was gone. Damn you, forums!

Point form of the post I wrote:

- Congrats on being accepted for a minor abroad! And Cambridge seems awesome.

- "hard copy" is an appropriate term, although I tend to use the term "fucking bullshit paperwork" myself when having to deal with such papers.

- I've never had problems understanding your English on these forums, but will let you know if I see anything I can correct (which isn't much, considering English isn't my first language either lol)

So there you have my post, without its soul or any type of humor. It feels so unlike me.

I wrote down (word for word) the parts of the Mentalist book that had to do with self-hypnosis. I did this rather quickly, and I'm still adding my own notes to it, which you will see in parenthesis. I figured I should post this right now, otherwise I'll get all perfectionist-like and procrastinate and never post them :tongue: this is very much a work in progress (as you will undoubtedly notice where it says "I'll finish this later" lol) but that's all right since not everyone will want to use the same method/imagery for their own hypnosis :3

I also haven't tried any of this yet. It's all being copypasta'd from the document that contains my next challenge post. Commentary by me is in green.

There isn't much on suggestions, unfortunately. Or maybe there is but it's all in a different chapter. I'll probably find it or come up with something before the next challenge starts :tongue: In the meantime, feel free to make up any scenario you'd like for the self-hypnosis. I happened to pick the staircase one because I could visualize it more easily. I also may or may not end up with 10 steps/stages. I just know it's going to end up with floating down the steps after a while, and then coming up to a door that can be opened with my mind and...(suggestions behind the door etc.)

Yeah. Work in progress lol.

Whoa, big post. :P I feel you on losing messages. I've experienced it more than once here on NF. Mostly in private messages. >.> Beh.

Anyway, yes. Cambridge seems pretty cool indeed. I hope the buildings will be awesome. I'm definitely taking my camera with me, so I can make some pictures of where I study. I'm sure people back home will want to see it, PLUS I'll have something to post on NF as well. Hehehe. 

I'll read the stuff on the self-hypnosis soon. Right now I need to do some dishwashing (my mum will be arriving in an hour) and having some breakfast. :) Because yay breakfast. Thank you for copying it all here, I will definitely be looking into it soon. :3

Thank you Nax, for your kind words. I'd be happy to read on about that self-hypnosis stuff, it sounds very interesting. I really hope it will work for you and also for me. Addictions are really horrible, but I know they are beatable. It's just a pity that people usually don't take addictions seriously. Especially sugar addictions, because everybody eats sugar and many people don't believe you can get addicted to it. Ah well.

By the way, on a different topic. I have some good news. My school accepted my request to go abroad for my minor (which is awesome) and I just sent Cambridge the PDF with all the files and things they need, like a copy of my passport, some pass photo and of course application forms, school results, learning agreement etc. Boring stuff like that. But I'm glad I managed to get it all done in time. Tomorrow I'll send the hard copies (real papers, is "hard copies" the right word here?) so they'll have those too. I'm soooo happy!

Now I just need to wait until I hear from Cambridge that I have been accepted, but I hope they'll let me know soon. I do need to do an English test when I arrive there, in order to check whether my English is good enough to do both modules of my choice, or whether I'm only allowed to do one and be forced onto an English course during my stay. We'll see how it goes. If it's reading comprehension I'll be attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis.. Because of my dyslexia 'n all of that. *sigh* But if it is writing a paper I'll be fine. Even though my structure in papers tends to be bad, I can make pretty neat sentences, if I may say so myself. Hehe. Talking about that, whenever I make a mistake in English, be it in grammar or misspelling or anything really, please do correct me. I like to learn and improve my English.

As a struggling caffeine addict, I know what you're going through all too well and I hope you the best on beating it.

That is great news about your potential schooling at Cambridge.  That is very exciting.  Your English has been fine, as Nax mentioned.  The only thing I've noticed is the phrasing that makes what you say sound wonderfully dirty.  ;)  You'll nail it.  Good luck with everything, Haku and keep us updated. 

As a struggling caffeine addict, I know what you're going through all too well and I hope you the best on beating it.

That is great news about your potential schooling at Cambridge.  That is very exciting.  Your English has been fine, as Nax mentioned.  The only thing I've noticed is the phrasing that makes what you say sound wonderfully dirty.   ;)  You'll nail it.  Good luck with everything, Haku and keep us updated. 

Well, my contact person told me I'll hear whether I've been accepted in June, so I'm looking forward to that. And really? My phrasing wonderfully dirty? I have no idea what you're talking about. Especially after all those reactions of yours, pulling my posts out of context. ;) Hahaha! The annoying thing is that I usually notice that the things I said could be taken in a double way after you've already commented on it. xD Whoops. 

It's an art form, really.  I'm quite the artist.   :D  Extra points to you for sarcasm.  

June is coming up on us fast.   I'm excited to hear about this.  

And extra points for you, for understanding written sarcasm. Because that's really hard. Also, this is one of the few times I used sarcasm. And it worked! :D Yay! And yes, it is an art form, to find something dirty in every post. Haha! You're doing a great job on that. And I must admit, I love it, even though it may embarrass me once in a while. ;)

Indeed, June is coming up fast. I'm really looking forward to hearing about my application. As soon as I know anything I'll post it here on NF. (probably in the new 6 week challenge thread, though, I don't expect to hear about it coming week)

I finished my video for school! Yay! I also made a version with subtitles (since everything is in Dutch) so I'll just stick that one here.

I animated the title and I animated the robot's eyes. I kind of did everything, apart from the acting. xD So yeah, enjoy.