• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

jedi_mind

tod steps it up

I'll keep that in mind for the future. For now I really like riding in a rig, and I'm looking into paramedic school.

Also my written application was accepted at Contra Costa Search and Rescue. It's a volunteer position but the knowledge they can teach is priceless. Next step is a background check and oral interviews. I'm really hoping I get this.

Lastly I need to recommit to yoga, and meditation. The spiritual side of my challenge. In fact all aspects except the jogging and weights have slipped after a good week in week3.

I just always feel like I'm out of time for certain parts of the challenge, but the stupid part about that is I could get them all done in twenty minutes. It's just a matter of skipping one of my many Facebook surf sessions, or something similar, and taking care of myself first.

Since not all the habits ate there that is like to see right now, I'm going to commit to doing the same goals on the next 6 week challenge. Additionally I'll keep on as if there's no break in between, just copy and paste the tracker two more weeks.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I'm sick. Ten hours of sleep isn't enough.

This is coming during a very challenging week for c25k too =(

I'm going back to bed

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Well the last week was almost as good as my third one. The others... Not so much. I'm going to keep at it these in between weeks (obviously) and repeat very similar goals next challenge.

I think hiking will be cumulative milage because I can keep up with it easier. In going to push harder on Spanish. I'm going to continue, and finish, c25k... And when that's done I'm going to maintain my jogging and really step up my weights.

With that, thanks everybody. Your input and encouragement helped me through my first complete challenge. =]

See y'all in a couple weeks.