maenumania learns the secrets of spiderman

maenumania

Congrats on both - touching your toes, and making the Most Wanted list. Huzzah!

I went for a run on Thursday, Krav Maga on friday, had to work on saturday from 7am till 6pm, it was a long day, we had the day of the milk here in switzerland.

and I lied flat yesterday the whole day, but I took 5 minutes and tried my luck on handstands, I made them against the wall, I came up several times, but one time I didn't touched the wall and could hold myself up for ~5 seconds, damn what a sweet feeling!

giphy.gif

• Like 4

Level 1 - assassin

STR: 3, DEX: 2, STA: 2, CON: 2, WIS: 3, CHA: 3

Current Challenge: maenumania learns the secrets of spiderman

Battle Log: We are the hero of our story!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Challenge Archive: #1 - Let's kill those rats and spider!

Where other men blindly follow the truth, remember nothing is true.
Where other men are limited, by morality or law, remember everything is permitted.
We work in the dark to serve the light. We are the Assassins.

Fantastic handstand! I am jealous proud of you!

Hey! How you getting on? Haven't heard from you in a while, has your hand healed up ok? :)

Hi guzzi, I thought my hand is healing up good, the swelling went back to normal, but the back of my hand doesn't felt like the back of my left hand, so I went to see the doctor yesterday, he made an x-ray of my hand and as the picture showed up on the screen I thought "f**k, that don't look good!" my outer bone on my right hand is broken and the fractured bone didn't looked well aligned, the doctor checks with the surgeon if we have to do something or if it's gonna be alright, he calls me on Monday, and that's the part that scares me, if it doesn't heals up right, they have to break it again or do a surgery.  :apologetic:

right now I've got a bandage to stabilize my hand

Level 1 - assassin

Where other men are limited, by morality or law, remember everything is permitted.

I hope that they make the right decision on which to do. I know that breaking it again would REALLY stink, but if that is what it needs, it would be better to do it sooner.

Glad you were paying attention to your body and went to see the doctor. Heal well and quickly!

Hehey, sorry for my late update, but had a lot of stuff to do these days :(

AvU+2.png

But first of all, the doctor said my hand don't need to be broken again, it healed pretty well although I didn't payed much attention or was careful the first three weeks. I have to wear the bandage yet for the next two weeks, I can't really workout with this bandage, running is okay, but everything else like handstand, climbing, biking or something else where both hands are involved is almost impossible :(

So I have to give up on this challenge and start again on the next one

Broken hand

I still gonna do stretches and learn italian, but I'll start these challenge all over again next time!

I hope everyone else is doing better, I'm gonna check out your threads as soon as I can and thank you guys for your nice words!

Level 1 - assassin

Posted Image

That's a bummer! You should still keep posting even though your goals may have changed... We missed you! And you will totally rock the next challenge. Heal up fast my friend. Xx

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

O man that sucks! Im sure you'll come back next challenge refreshed and ready to go!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am VERY glad to hear they did not need to break it again. While it is frustrating to have so many of your challenge goals interrupted, maybe you just modify the goals for the rest of this challenge, and focus on the mini-challenges, stretches, cardio, and Italian? That would certainly be enough to keep me busy. :) And 3 weeks is not such a long time...

Definitely keep updating us, no matter what you decide.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines