maenumania learns the secrets of spiderman

maenumania

Thank you guys, went for a run on Friday, I went for a 2 hour walk today through the nature to get a clear head, I learnt some Italian during the week and have to learn and prepare some work for a leadershipmeeting, oh, and I have a Microsoft exam at the beginning of June for which I have to learn too...so much to learn and it's a long time since I learned that much, it needs a lot of my power. :-(

My hand heals up pretty well, I'm still afraid to use it like before, but time will show if I can back to my old Form in time.

I'm always so tired the last few weeks, maybe it's a side effect of my healing process, I can't say, did anyone experienced the same development of a broken bone?

• Like 2

Level 1 - assassin

STR: 3, DEX: 2, STA: 2, CON: 2, WIS: 3, CHA: 3

Current Challenge: maenumania learns the secrets of spiderman

Battle Log: We are the hero of our story!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Challenge Archive: #1 - Let's kill those rats and spider!

Where other men blindly follow the truth, remember nothing is true.
Where other men are limited, by morality or law, remember everything is permitted.
We work in the dark to serve the light. We are the Assassins.

My hand heals up pretty well, I'm still afraid to use it like before, but time will show if I can back to my old Form in time.

I'm always so tired the last few weeks, maybe it's a side effect of my healing process, I can't say, did anyone experienced the same development of a broken bone?

You will get back your old strength eventually. Work on it slowly and be patient. :)

Healing does take a lot of energy. I don't remember if it happened when I broke my toe years ago, but when I had my knee surgery last year all I wanted to do was sleep for like a week, then I was still tired a lot for awhile after that.

Well, that would make sense, I think? Your body could be using all the energy available to make some new cells and put them at the right place. I never experienced a broken anything though. :)

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

Sorry guys for my late answer, that injury and the prescribed break made me frustrated and I couldn't or not wanted find time to write on the forum, because I didn't had any much good to post for my progress and I knew this challenge would not be a success! :(

I had (still have) a quite stressful time at work and most time when I was at home I was learning for a Microsoft Exam...that I passed yesterday! :D

So, the challenge is over, I did some jogging and at the end of the challenge some mountainbiking, it went good with my hand, it isn't as new but I'm on a good way. Also tried some stretching but I lost almost every progress that I made at the beginning of this challenge...

This thursday and friday I'm on a leadership event and this saturday I'm gonna do the Fisherman's Strongman Run.

But for my next challenge I thought about my spidermans secrets challenge and I think I'm gonna start the same challenge all over again this monday! I like the idea of the goals, this time I just have to be more careful ;)

• Like 1

Level 1 - assassin

Where other men are limited, by morality or law, remember everything is permitted.

Congratulations on passing your exam! :D Even though I don't know what's in the exam, I do know that Microsoft can be pretty annoying. Maybe there is a reason that most software in my specialization is not available on windows, only on OS X and most implementations of Linux ;).

Anyway, be careful with that finger. I understand you are very eager to master the handstands, but keep listening to your body. I know it sounds cheesy, but it just means that you should not do things that cause pain :P. Good luck and have fun next challenge!

Congratulations on passing your exam! :D Even though I don't know what's in the exam, I do know that Microsoft can be pretty annoying. Maybe there is a reason that most software in my specialization is not available on windows, only on OS X and most implementations of Linux ;).

Anyway, be careful with that finger. I understand you are very eager to master the handstands, but keep listening to your body. I know it sounds cheesy, but it just means that you should not do things that cause pain :tongue:. Good luck and have fun next challenge!

Thanks Waanie, it was a Microsoft Server 2012 exam, the first of in total three I have/want to do!

Yeah, I know, but it's just so frustrating when you're handicapped in your goals by just a "little" injury!  :neglected:

I'm gonna try the handstand in my next challenge, the first week I'm still working but then I go on vacation for three weeks and I guess I should have enough time to do sports, do stretching, learn the handstand and learn italian at the beach :D

• Like 2

Level 1 - assassin

Congrats on passing the Microsoft Server exam - someone needs to understand it! ;)

Re-doing the challenge sounds like it might fit your goals well. Look at it like returning to a saved game. Sometimes we all need to do something like that. :) Your hand will heal, and then the fun begins (increases?)!

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines