A Ninja in training joins the rebellion

Hi everybody!

After reading Nerd Fitness for two years, I finally took the step to also join the rebellion. I don´t know why I have waited so long, but anyway, super thrilled to be here.

So, who am I? A Ninja of course, but other than that, my name is Victor and I´m a 28-year-old Swede. Since being a Ninja currently doesn´t pay the bills, I work as a project manager by day and do my Ninjastuff by night.

I have been interested in health and fitness for more than 10 years and I like many different types of training; stronglifts, bodyweight workouts, climbing, running, hiking and many more.

In the Nerd area, I consider myself a noob. I love series/movies with superheroes, zombies, aliens and I have played my fair share of videogames over the years, but currently I just watch TV once in a while.

I am your typical all-or-nothing personality. When I eat healthy food, I ONLY eat healthy food and no sugars, bread etc. But when I fall of the wagon, I eat mostly crap, and it takes me some time to get back on track.

My challenges:

I currently have some troubles with my knees, and therefor can´t run, but I´m working hard with rehab and strength training and am 100 % sure I will be able to run again, but I know it will take some time.

My biggest challenge though is sugar, that’s my nemesis, my Darth Vader. I have tried to quit this shit for many times, but always strike out, but now, I´m going to kick his ass and blow up his freaking death star!

I hope to become a active member in the community and feel psyched to do my first challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/47041-preparation-for-summer-camp-in-the-shadow-mountains/

// Victor

• Like 2

Level 3: Ninja

Current Challenge with the Druids (Nov 2nd-dec 13th)

Every man I meet, is my superior in some way. In that, I learn of him. Emerson

Welcome to being a Nerd!

Have you tried Zombies, Run! app? You can turn off the zombie alert system so you can keep walking, without having to run. I've been using it for a while and I love it!

Sugar monster is tough to beat, I know what your going through. I'm a sugarholic and I have successfully beaten my monster into submission. It's not completely gone yet but it's not in control of me. I can now look at white chocolate and not get upset that I can't have it. If your going to completely go no sugar, you'll need subsitutes for the withdrawls, or have a day where you can have one sweet item. But with no white sugar!

If you have any questions or just wanna talk feel free to PM me!

• Like 1