No registered users viewing this page.

kathrynanastasia91

Let's get me out of this rut...

Main Quest - get healthy 2.0

*Consume 2500 calories per day

*Drink 1.5l of water per day

*Do 1 hour of yoga every day

*Get 8 hours of sleep per night

*Take care of my skin ie. take make-up off every night without fail, moisturise etc.

Life Quest - pass my degree with a 2.1+

This'll stay the same until I get my results in June/July :). This'll be down to getting my dissertation finished by the end of the week and then revising for my 3 upcoming exams as best as I can. Managing my time might be difficult with this one as I just started a new job which has me doing 8 hour days 4 days a week.

----------

Here's hoping this challenge goes better than my 1st one. I'm a bit disappointed in myself but I guess I was finding my feet. I've stuck with the same goals really, I've just removed kettlebells from the mix and upped the yoga as I really enjoy it, I think that might be my thing. I've tried shaun-t's insanity work-out, simple bodyweight exercises, weights and kettlebells too and I definitely think yoga will be the one I stick with now. Food is still my struggle. I want to eat clean as in cut out pasta, bread etc but I don't think I can do that until I get to my goal weight. All that kind of food makes me feel blah inside but how else am I supposed to gain. I guess the quicker I do it the sooner I can cut it all out, which should hopefully be in time for my 4th challenge. I need to be a lot stricter with myself but it's hard to eat when I'm stressed. Either way, Monday will be weigh-day regardless of whether I feel like I've failed my food goal.

Gain with protein! Eat more chicken or beef or legumes, or with bigger portions. Find a delicious protein powder and have that for dessert! :D

Good luck with your challenge! Your goals are beautifully realistic and attainable which is something I'm learning is super, super important.

Well I do have lots of chicken and steak in already. Carbs are awful to me. I like pasta but they make my skin go dull. Thank you :D I'm due a new protein powder, I might go for vanilla this time. I hope I can stick to everything this time round :)

• Like 1

Welcome to the Druids!

You certainly seem quite busy, and therefore I think your yoga goal is perfect!

Gaining in a good way can be quite hard I've heard. Do you have time to cook at home?

How will you grade your progress?

Thank you :) it has been a bit difficult and lowering the carbs has meant I've had to up the fat but it's not terrible. I suppose I have time to cook, but on days where I'm in work 1:30pm to 9:30pm I'll have to cook in the morning and take things with me.

The first week's going okay, I've hit my daily goals every day apart from yesterday I felt too drained to exercise but jumped right back on it this morning. I've ordered myself a new yoga mat, I have bruises on my knees as my floor is wooden so I've opted for a 6mm mat but I'll keep the one I have just in case.

*hugs* Let yourself feel what you feel and honour that! Take a bath, take a leisurely walk, cry if you need to, do something that you will enjoy. Pamper yourself! Everyone has bad days and it's not a bad thing. :)