Alanna: The First Adventure

Alanna

Pardon my fan girling, but *clears throat* I freaking love that series!!! Oh my god! Talk about a great role model!! Almost no one has read those Alanna! I need to read the other series as well. Ahhh!! You made my day, Ms Lioness.

*clears throat again* Sorry about that. Yes, you will do a damn good job. Yes! Keep up the hard work.

Ah, thank you :redface: . A few of us were praising the series on the first page of this thread, and Alanna is definitely my role model!  I'll be fine as long as I remember that it takes longer than 6 weeks to become a knight. 

I HIGHLY recommend the three series about Daine, Kel, and Aly (Alanna's daughter)--they are also amazing, and, as an added bonus, you can hear more about Alanna in passing.  There is also a good series about one of George Cooper's ancestor's, Beka Cooper, that I need to finish.

• Like 1

-:- THE LIONESS -:-

Challenge 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8, 2.9, 2.10 

I wouldn't say that week 4 was such a mess - that's 6/6 for 2 goals!

I've also had a stupidly sugary week, mostly down to lack of will power. However, you've inspired me to stay away from all sugary items this week. I'm sure you'll get straight back on track - after all you did just survive the end of the semester - and it'll be a 3/3 for food like week 3! 

On another note, I also thought you leveled at week 3, so I added a level and 10 points (I'd done them incorrectly previously).

We can keep each other accountable next week! I will give myself credit for keeping up with my other goals--I guess I just perceive this week as a mess because, as we've heard in various forms ("it starts with food," "you can't outrun your fork," etc.), proper nutrition is the basis for everything else.  And I am so. freakin. sensitive. to what I eat.  If I get off track in this area, it will affect everything else. I do want to make room in my diet for occassional celebrations, but I need to be careful that some treats don't turn into a LOT of treats and overeating in general. We'll see how it goes next week--one of my friends wants to make kale and almond milk ice cream, which sounds delicious. I want to be able to enjoy that without stressing or letting it throw me off the following days.

I thought we leveled up last week--I'll fix that now.  Thanks!

• Like 1

Monday thus far:

Workout: 1 hr of yoga/stretching, which felt really good after sitting for four hours in the car--I'm spending a few days back home before classes start. I got some good feedback from my mom, too, on my form, so now I know what to work on. She also helped me get into wheel for the first time and demonstrated handstands and headstands. Right now I'm not comfortable supporting most of my weight on my upper body, so I'm going to work on progressions for all of these exercises. And, though I've mentioned this before, it's worth reminding myself: must focus on flexibility next challenge.

Food: 1 serving fruit, 0 servings nuts

Temporary tracking (this would be much more interesting if I had a way to take photos...):

• Breakfast: 3 eggs over-easy with kale and cherry tomatoes sauteed in olive oil and 1/2 avocado
  • Lunch (not Paleo): quinoa salad--red quinoa, black beans, cherry tomatoes, spinach, and bell peppers with olive oil, lemon, black pepper, cayenne pepper, and cinnamon dressing/seasonings
  • Dinner: salad--chicken, mixed greens, carrots, cherry tomatoes, and blueberries with olive oil and vinegar dressing
  • Snack after yoga: chicken, and now I'm having "wild sweet orange" tea (tea is the best)
  • Like 4

Actually recording the meals (instead of trying to remember 6 meals) would be helpful for tracking.  I'm doing fine overall, though, although I think lifting has definitely increased my appetite... but my clothes are fitting fine (actually, better) and I've been more mindful about snacking, so I won't worry about it now.  The kale icecream was very good and was basically a smoothie in frozen form (kale, pinapple, banana, and coconut milk). I did have a small pack of chocolate candy while driving back today--my willpower is definitely lower when I'm tired. 

Monday, cont.

Sleep: lights off at 10:24 pm

Tuesday

Workout: I had a good session with the personal trainer and got some good feedback and tips.  My form for most of the lifts was great--we covered squats first and he said whoever taught me squats did a great job (thank you former lifting instructors and, much more recently, Nerd Fitness :) ).  For deadlifts (one of the lifts that was new to me), I needed to bring the bar closer to my legs and lower my hips more.  We also went over a lot of pull-up progression exercises--I'm still 80 lbs away from a pull-up on the assisted pull-up machine, so I need all the help I can get. He showed me how to do inverted rows using the bar on the smith machine, and also how to do partial pull-ups by setting the bar about chest height and keeping my legs on the ground. I like these partial pull-ups more than the assisted pull-ups on the machine--they give me more control over how much weight I'm pulling up during the different parts of the exercise so I can, for example, make myself work harder during the negative part of each movement.

After an hour of going through all the lifts at various weights, I spent another 30 minutes on the full SL5x5 workout A:

• squat (5x5): 95 lbs <-- I've leveled up to the 25 lb plates!
  • bench press (5x5): 70 lbs (My progression on some of the other upper body lifts has slowed, but so far I've been able to increase these 5 lbs each time)
  • deadlift (1x5): 90 lbs

Food:  0.5 servings fruit, 0 servings nuts

Sleep: lights off at 8:45 pm (Yep. I was tired.)

Wednesday

Workout: 45 min. of yoga, which was good recovery from the prior 1.5 hrs of lifting--my upper body was sore

Food: 2 servings fruit, 1.5 servings nuts

Sleep: in bed ~midnight; I stayed up late with my friend since I was heading back to my summer home the next day.

Thursday

Workout: Will edit to add.  I wonder if summer passes for my gym are now available...

Update: Perk of taking summer classes--gym membership is included in the student fees, even though I'm a non-degree student!

I realized that on Tuesday I accidentally did deadlifts instead of bent over rows... whoops.  But I think my lats are getting plenty of work between the form checks on Tuesday and my various pull-up progression exercises. And this means I get to graduate to 25 lbs plates for the deadlift, so I no longer need to elevate the bar by placing it on 25 lbs plates on the ground.

SL5x5 Workout B

• squat (5x5): 100 lbs
  • overhead press (5x5): 55 lbs
  • deadlift (1x5): 95 lbs
  • inverted rows (2x5), bar at chest height
  • feet-on-ground pull-ups: 2 (I think I tweaked my shoulder on Tuesday, so it couldn't take that much of my bodyweight)
  • plank (x2): 1:30 min.

I also forgot to mention that on Tuesday the personal trainer showed me how to clean the bar so it's easier for me to move around in between lifts and such. I need to practice the movement more, but it feels much less awkward than muscle-ing around the bar.

Food: 1 serving fruit, 1.5 servings nuts

Sleep: Will edit to add. Update: 10:30 pm on the dot.

• Like 1

After wandering over to the NF lifting forum today, I learned that SL5x5 calls for 10 lb additions/workout for deadlifts, not 5 lbs as I've been doing. Whoops. It's actually probably good that I've been progressing slower than need be on that lift since my form was a little off. I'll continue adding just the 5 lbs for at least a little longer so I have more time to work on said form. I'm not too concerned about deviating from the SL5x5 recommended weights--after progressing slowly on some lifts and starting lighter on others, I think my squat and bench press are the only two lifts that aren't "off" when compared to the SL5x5 weekly plan.

Friday

Workout: 45 min. of yoga, focusing on stretching.

Food: 1 serving fruit, 0 servings nuts

Breakfast: chili (with beef and legumes, so not quite Paleo) and kale; 1 orange

Lunch: 3 eggs scrambled with bell peppers and baby bella mushrooms; 1/2 avocado

Dinner: 3 eggs scrambled with zucchini, carrots, and red onion

Sleep: lights off at 10:24 pm

• Like 1

Saturday

Workout: SL5x5 Workout A

• squat (5x5): 105 lbs
  • bench press (5x5): 75 lbs
  • bent over row (5x5): 60 lbs
  • tricep dip progress (x3): 20 sec holds with arms fully extended 
  • plank (x1): 1:30 min (yep, just one rep instead of my usual two... the above holds turned my arms into jelly)

Food: 0 servings of fruit or nuts

• Breakfast: 1 can of tuna mixed with 1/2 mashed avocado, tomato, lime juice, and spices
  • Lunch (post-workout): 3 eggs scrambled in red onion and zucchini; 1 large sweet potato with a little bit of coconut oil
  • Dinner: Shredded chicken with tomatoes, onion, kale, and the other half of the avocado

Sleep: ~9:45 pm

So, today's lifting was a little more difficult than I would have liked. I expected the bent over rows to be difficult, but not the other two lifts. In particular, I easily completed the 70 lb bench press on Tuesday, but struggled with 75 lbs today--I didn't miss any reps, but it was closer than I expected. It just seems early in the program to be in danger of missing reps--I'm hoping to continue my linear progression in the bench press for at least a little longer! I'm considering a few hypotheses for my lackluster performance today...

1. Yoga is clashing with my weight lifting. I've been enthusiastic about both workouts this week and have alternated the two every day since Monday (so, no rest days since last week). Even though I've focused on stretching during my yoga sessions, I'm still doing a decent amount of upper body work. In particular, doing yoga at 7:30 pm last night and then lifting at 9 am this morning may not have been the best idea, especially since my upper body already felt weaker than usual at the start of said yoga session.
  2. I will have trouble making significant strength gains while working at a calorie deficit. I haven't been tracking, but based on my past counting experience, occasional visits to the gym scale, and the improved fit of my clothes, I'm eating less than my TDEE (week 4 of this challenge excluded). Yesterday in particular was a little lower than usual--since I had the data, I did some retrospective counting and put my intake at ~1500-1600 cal, which is right about at my basal metabolic rate. Today was also ~1600 because my breakfast was light. Various online calculators put my TDEE at ~2200-2400, depending on exercise levels (we'll assume for now that this is accurate...). I don't think this is a huge difference, but could this deficit give me difficulties now that the lifts are getting heavier?
    • Edited to add more data (yay data): protein intake for today was about 112 g.  Yesterday I'm less sure of, but ~80 g.
  3. I'm not giving certain muscle groups enough rest since I added the bodyweight exercises (tricep dip and pull-up progressions) to the SL5x5 program.
  4. This is completely normal for a female, beginner lifter who just started a new exercise program and who is strength training while trying to lose weight, and I should continue as usual.

Any advice? I'm going to take tomorrow off from lifting/yoga since my upper body is very sore. I know it's early to start worrying if my routine isn't working, but I've been thinking about the next challenge and I'd rather troubleshoot earlier than later...

• Like 2

Sunday

Workout: rest day

Food: 0 servings nuts, 1 serving fruit

Sleep: ~10:10 pm

Week 5 Recap

Workouts: 6/3 workouts --> 3 pts

Food: 6.5/7 servings of fruit, 3/3 servings of nuts --> 3 pts

Sleep: 6/7 nights --> 3 pts

After an exhausting week 4, I'm back on track! I think I overdid it with the strength training a bit, though--I know many people do regular lifting and yoga workouts, but I needed the Sunday recovery day

Week 1: 9 pts

Week 2: 8 pts

Week 3: 8 pts + 1 swing dance

Week 4: 6 pts

Week 5: 9 pts

On to week 6... and a strong finish!

• Like 3

Monday

Workout: SL5x5 B

• squat (5x5): 110 lbs
  • overhead press (5x5): 60 lbs
  • deadlift (1x5): 100 lbs
  • inverted rows (x2) (bar at belly-button height): 5
  • dead hang (x2): 15 sec
  • plank (x1): 1:45 min.

Food: 2 servings fruit, 1 serving nuts

Sleep: 11:10 pm

Tuesday

Workout: rest day

Food: 1 serving fruit, 1 serving nuts

Sleep: 10:07 pm

Wednesday

Workout: SL5x5 A

• squat (5x5): 115 lbs <--35 lbs plates!
  • bench press (5x5): 80 lbs
  • DB rows (5x5): 35 lbs
  • tricep dip progress (x3): 20 sec holds with arms fully extended; also able to hold some with arms bent
  • some core work

Food: 1 serving fruit, 1 serving nuts

Sleep: TBA

The rest days have helped with lifting--the 80 lb bench press today (+5 lbs from my previous workout A) wasn't easy, but it was definitely doable. The extra body weight work (towards tricep dips and pull ups) is also getting easier--I could barely maintain the isometric holds a few weeks ago.  I need to put together a regular full body stretching routine, though.

• Like 2

I'm a little behind, so here's how the rest of the week went:

Workouts

Friday: ~30 min. of yoga, focusing on stretching

Saturday: SL5x5 B

• squat: 120 lbs
  • OHP: 60 lbs
  • deadlift: 105 lbs
  • inverted rows (bar at belly button height) (x2): 5
  • dead hang (x3): 15 sec/10 sec/15 sec. I can also do a partial negative with a parallel grip (rather than the wide grip that I usually use)
  • plank (x1): 1:45 min.

I also did some research on IT band issues. I first had trouble with my IT bands last year when I trained for my first 10K.  Now my right IT band (and my right knee as a result) has been bothering me on and off throughout the challenge, and earlier this week they started hurting during squats (which is why I waited to lift until Saturday). It turns out it's not the IT band that's probably the issue, but sore/stiff glutes.  Apparently glute stretches are a thing.  A thing I haven't been doing... Luckily, though, pigeon pose has always been a favorite yoga pose of mine, so I've been unintentionally stretching them semi-regularly.  Now that I know what the problem is, I can be more active in my rehab.

Food: I went over my fruit and nut quota this week, although overall food was much better than week four. My main mistake was using too much of my quota early in the week.

Sleep: in bed on time every night except last night, because...

Life goal: Saturday--swing dance #2!

So, week recap: 3 pts (workouts) + 0 points (food) + 2 pts (sleep) --> 5 pts, + life goal (swing dance).  Not the most spectacular finish, but I'm not unhappy with my progress (esp. considered over the last 6 weeks).

• Like 1

CHALLENGE RECAP

"Main Quest: Be strong and fit by the end of August (i.e., before heading off to graduate school).  This goal means losing body fat, but I don’t want to obsess about specific measurements right now.  I am tracking my progress with photos and I would like to fit into my old jeans." --April 13

Week 1: 9 pts

Week 2: 8 pts

Week 3: 8 pts + 1 swing dance

Week 4: 6 pts

Week 5: 9 pts

Week 6: 5 pts + 1 swing dance

Total: 45 pts ( B ) + life goal (2 swing dances)

Not perfect, but overall, I accomplished what I wanted with this challenge. 2 months ago I was completely run down after a very stressful senior year and graduate school application process, and I still had to make it through another month of classes and my last undergraduate final exams.  I was running a few times a week, but my slow jogs weren't getting me where I wanted fitness-wise and I was just slogging through them since I was so tired. I also didn't have enough energy for the activities that I enjoyed, like dancing. Now...

• Strength training: I learned about the benefits of lifting free weights, committed to the Strong Lifts 5x5 program, and returned to regular weight lifting after a 2 year hiatus. I knew two of the big lifts (bench press and squats) and learned the rest, investing in a session with a personal trainer to make sure that my form was correct. And I'm really happy with my beginner gains:
    • Squat: bodyweight (BBWW) --> 45 lbs (5x5) --> 120 lbs (5x5)
    • Bench press: 45 lbs (5x5) --> 80 lbs (5x5)
    • Deadlift: 65 lbs --> 105 lbs
    • Overhead press: 30 lbs --> 60 lbs (I couldn't lift the empty bar when I first started. Now it's an easy warm-up set.)
    • Bent over row: 45 lbs --> 60 lbs
    • I'm slowly making progress on tricep dips and pull-ups
  • Food: Easily my weakest point in this challenge, but I did curb my insatiable appetite for fruit, which was one of my main goals. Also, I must be doing something right since my clothes are fitting better.
  • Sleep: Traveling during my spring semester (esp. to different time zones) and late nights spent catching up on work definitely messed up my sleep schedule.  Thanks to going to sleep earlier, I'm back to naturally waking up early, which is how I function best.
  • Swing dancing: I finally got back onto the dance floor!

Judging my progress towards my main quest goal is somewhat subjective since I haven't been tracking regularly.  I lost some weight (5-ish pounds?) initially, and then I think I started gaining it back (but continued to lose inches) as I started the heavy lifting.  However, there is no question that clothes that didn't fit before (including a few skirts for dancing :) ) now fit perfectly. I still have some clothes to work towards, but in the meantime, I'm happy to have gone from a size 12/14 to a 10/12.

Of course, there is also room for improvement, so on to challenge #2!  I really like the format of these challenges and it has made a HUGE difference having support during this process, so I am here to stay. Thank you to everyone who has followed and encouraged me along the way! Tomorrow I'll note the things I still need to work on and my plans for the next couple of months...

• Like 2

Congratulations on finishing and finishing well. Nothing like the ole old clothes test for results.

• Like 1

I'm here so I'd have a chance in The Hunger Games. I'm here so that if the Doctor grabbed my hand and said "Run" I'd be able to keep up. I'm here so that I can climb every mountain.... Oh hello Sound of Music how did you creep in there?

After looking at the rules for leveling up at this stage, I gave myself 3 more stat points (i.e., a pass for my workout, sleep, and life goals). 

So, a few things I've learned from this challenge:

1. My flexibility sucks. Yes, I used to stretch when I ran, but apparently I was missing major muscle groups.
  2. The main reasons I was suffering from constant aches and pains when running were probably 1) I didn't incorporate enough mobility work into my routine, and 2) I neglected strength training. (Also, 3) I added mileage too quickly.)
  3. I should not make all-or-nothing food goals.
  4. It's not possible to focus on weight loss and building muscle at the same time, although some strength gains can be made while working at a deficit (esp. by beginners).
  5. I have a lot of questions about how to most effectively strength train while eating at a deficit. 
  6. More swing dancing needs to happen.
  7. My biggest challenge with swing dancing will probably be the times of the dances and most lessons (morning person here).
  8. My new exercise routine threw my intuitive eating off kilter a bit; I'm still trying to figure out how to eat to support my workouts, while still eating at a deficit.

So, what's next?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yAP5ClSbgQ

At first I wasn't quite sure where I would end up after this challenge, but, after week 5, I realized that the Warriors Guild would be the best place for my next challenge (though, especially after this last Saturday dance, they are going to also see a fair number of posts about Lindy Hop...).  As my lifts are getting heavier, I want to take advantage of the expertise in the Warriors Guild in order to continue improving, and it will also be a great place to focus on my flexibility and food goals.

Over the next couple of weeks I'll precisely formulate my next goals and give them a test run, but for now, here's the basic plan:

• First, a new, specific, main quest: complete my first pull-up. This encompasses my two main goals: 1) Lose weight so I have less body weight to lift, and 2) Gain strength. I won't reach this goal by the end of the next challenge, but it's something to shoot for.
  • Power lifting: I'll continue Strong Lifts 5x5, along with my progressions towards tricep dips and pull-ups (probably 3x/week).
  • Mobility: I'll put together a stretching program and use it regularly, in addition to stretching after lifting (probably 3x/week).
  • Food: Despite being a fan of intuitive eating, I may try tracking my intake (as well as weight and measurements) next challenge and see how that goes. I have a lot of questions (Am I getting enough protein? How should I eat after a workout? etc.) that need DATA in order to be answered properly. I also want to continue eating at a deficit, but I suspect I may default to "eat moar, build muscle" while lifting. I'm going to start tracking with MyFitnessPal now and see if I can manage juggling the numbers without obsessing over them--sometimes this nerd likes data a little too much ;)
  • Swing dancing will continue as my life quest. I'll probably keep my plan flexible and shoot for doing some type of swing dancing 2x/week, whether that's a combination of social dances, lessons, or looking up youtube videos and practicing on my own.

In the meantime, any suggestions are appreciated!

• Like 1

You did great! Your next goals look awesome, and pull ups are so hard, but you can do it. Also, swing dancing is incredibly fun! If you use myfitnesspal you should add me (I've been trying to keep track of what I eat, but I often forget until the day is over). My username is mkdutch.

On a side note: Bonus points for using Once More With Feeling. One of my favorite episodes, right up there with Buffy Vs. Dracula. If you in Tampa in August my friends are doing a shadow cast of Once More With Feeling and Dr. Horrible.

• Like 1

Race: Tiefling

Class: Assassin

[Level: 2STR 3DEX 2 STA 2CON 2WIS 1CHA 2 ]

I don't want to be skinny. I want to be dangerous.

Change of plans--calorie counting for 6-8 weeks ain't happening. This perfectionist gets too fixated on what the numbers "should" be and I don't like what it's doing to how I view food. Yesterday was pretty stressful as a result, and tracking for an extended period of time would send me into binge mode afterwards. I have a lot of respect for the people who are tracking calories for their challenges and nailing their goals.

However, tracking for a couple days was helpful. I think I have the data I need to move forward--I've counted before, but not on a Paleo diet, so it was good to reassess what a good deficit looks like.  After today, I'll have records for a training day and recovery day to take into my next challenge. I was shorting myself a little too much on most days, which is why I felt like I wanted to eat ALL the food on others.  This can easily be fixed by having a decent snack (and actually, I may have restricted nut intake too much this challenge). Also, I've confirmed that refueling after my workouts with sweet potatoes (along with my regular meal) was a good idea, at least calorie-wise. I may track another day here and there to make sure I stay on target, but otherwise I'll go back to intuitive eating. My progress may be slower, but I'll stay sane.

Honestly, although part of me decided to try counting so I had that data, I think I was also driven by fear--fear that I would get to the end of the summer and be stuck in the same place, or (eek) slide back to where I started because that's what's happened before. My more rational side was finally able to chime in: Alanna, you just lost weight WITHOUT counting AND you can now squat 125 lbs.

So, what's the new plan? Instead I'm going to focus on exercises that support mindful eating (for ex, not eating while in front of the TV or computer--a bad habit of mine). My intuitive eating has improved over the past few years, but it does break down when I'm stressed or very tired. By focusing on this skill, I'll hopefully put myself in a better position to continue and maintain weight loss, despite the vicissitudes of life (and grad school).  I will still start tracking weight and measurements consistently to see if I'm on target and, if not, readjust accordingly. 

You did great! Your next goals look awesome, and pull ups are so hard, but you can do it. Also, swing dancing is incredibly fun! If you use myfitnesspal you should add me (I've been trying to keep track of what I eat, but I often forget until the day is over). My username is mkdutch.

On a side note: Bonus points for using Once More With Feeling. One of my favorite episodes, right up there with Buffy Vs. Dracula. If you in Tampa in August my friends are doing a shadow cast of Once More With Feeling and Dr. Horrible.

Thanks!  And I'll definitely add you (though I won't be on very regularly).  If I do need to log on and I've forgotten my username, I'll know who to turn to :).

I couldn't resist the Buffy reference :).  I went through the entire series (courtesy of Amazon Prime) last year. One of my favorite moments in the show was when Spike decided to fight evil:

"What's this? Sittin' around watching the telly while there's evil still afoot? It's not very industrious of you. I say we go out there and kick a little demon a**! What? Can't go without your Buffy, is that it? Too chicken? Let's find her. She is the chosen one, after all. Come on! Vampires! Grrr! Nasty! Let's annihilate them, for justice, and for... the safety of puppies... and Christmas, right? Let's fight that evil! Let's kill something! Oh, come on!"

Unfortunately I'll be in grad school preparation mode and no where near Florida come August, but a shadow cast of Buffy sounds like fun!  I still need to watch Dr. Horrible--one of my friends told me about it a few years ago.

Sounds good! I have accepted you. :D

Spike is my favorite character, the transition from bad guy to good guy is beautiful. Especially when he gets the chip! (Fun fact, I met James Marsters at MegaCon in Orlando and he as really nice and in a band.)

Hey man, Grad School is what's up! Definitely focus on that, but make sure you can have some fun times as well. We don't need you going crazy. :)

• Like 1

Race: Tiefling

Class: Assassin

[Level: 2STR 3DEX 2 STA 2CON 2WIS 1CHA 2 ]

I don't want to be skinny. I want to be dangerous.

CHALLENGE RECAP

• Strength training: I learned about the benefits of lifting free weights, committed to the Strong Lifts 5x5 program, and returned to regular weight lifting after a 2 year hiatus. I knew two of the big lifts (bench press and squats) and learned the rest, investing in a session with a personal trainer to make sure that my form was correct. And I'm really happy with my beginner gains:
    • Squat: bodyweight (BBWW) --> 45 lbs (5x5) --> 120 lbs (5x5)
    • Bench press: 45 lbs (5x5) --> 80 lbs (5x5)
    • Deadlift: 65 lbs --> 105 lbs
    • Overhead press: 30 lbs --> 60 lbs (I couldn't lift the empty bar when I first started. Now it's an easy warm-up set.)
    • Bent over row: 45 lbs --> 60 lbs
    • I'm slowly making progress on tricep dips and pull-ups

Those are some awesome numbers. Nice first challenge Alanna. I think you would fit nicely in the Ranger or Warriors. I have done challenges with both myself.

I figured out that setting the calorie levels on MFP to "maintenance" (and just aiming for staying in the green) eliminates my tracking stress, so I have more data.  Yay for psychological tricks.

I've set up a battle log for between challenge tracking, as well as my new challenge in the Warriors guild.  I hope some of you will stop by!

• Like 1

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines