Fleaball's Super Sexy Challenge

fleaball

Okay so Brunch is officially my new mascot and I may or may not be using him as my avatar on tumblr now :ph34r:

In other news, what's everyone doing on Saturday the 31st? =D

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Will have two kids then and pictures planned...hope for beach trip afterwards but that's not set in stone...

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: CUTE isn't cutting it!

Spoiler

Magickal, Eclectic, Goddess, Level 69

|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31|32|33|34|35|36|37|38|39|40|41|42|43|44|45|46|47|48|49|50|51|52|53|54|55|56|57|58|59|60|61|62|63|64|65|66|67|68|69|70|71|72|73|

|My Character Page | Tracking Spreadsheet | My Blog |

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Boooo. Okay that was my attempt. Someone else pick a date.

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

I might not be able to join in this party - I don't know if I'll get enough signal to use Skype (only got access to mobile Internet right now) but ill join in on the drinking bit....

If I CAN do it, I will though :D

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

Oy! I have missed so much T_T 

Fleaaaaa I love Brunch!

Brunch is my new favorite thing ever. Welcome back to the land of the interwebs!

I might not be able to join in this party - I don't know if I'll get enough signal to use Skype (only got access to mobile Internet right now) but ill join in on the drinking bit....If I CAN do it, I will though :D

How dare you go out and do things in real life when there are people on the internet? Lol no worries!

• Like 2

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

So wrap-up post, sans fancy formatting because my phone is dumb.

Vegan: pass

c25k: C (9 total runs)

Strength: C (6 total workouts)

Life goal: C (3 boxes of shit gone)

Clearly I still have an issue with motivation. Bleh. And last week instead of a strong finish I totaly bombed and did zero exercise of any kind, save for one strength workout I did the last day of the challenge for the sole purpose of getting that C. (Shittiest workout ever, surprise!)

OTOH, I lost 8.6 pounds during this challenge. Less than I wanted but still good considering how little exercise I did. I think it's mostly due to dropping dairy. Dairy and meat will both be working their way back into my diet in small amounts now, woo. As soon as the challenge was over and I could eat it again though I wasn't interested, and all the cravings for things in couldn't previously have disappeared.

I must be sick. Yesterday I put bacon bits on my salad and was underwhelmed. Then I got a roast beef sammich for dinner, took one bite and my mother was like "Huh. You don't like it." And I really didn't. I'm surprised. Moar veggies for Flea!

I've lost track of this post now, so I guess I'm done.

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Also: I'm an idiot and didn't take measurements on Sunday, not making the connection that hey, it's the end of the challenge, now might be a good time. Derp.

As far as the "super sexy" part of the challenge goes... pfft.

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Haha thanks. And fine in that case I want to be super-er sexy-er. Those are totally words.

In other news, once the next challenge forum opens up I'll be crashing the Druids' party. Link will be posted here once the threads exists. Whee!

• Like 3

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

You guise. I just remembered that years ago I said I'd do a Sailor Moon cosplay if I ever got my fat ass in shape. 

I'd better get invited to an epic Halloween party this year. =D

• Like 3

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Definitely not Tuxedo Mask. He's cool but wears too much clothing for me to show off in. ;) I'm not sure who I'll be. I never really had a favorite or anything. It's more that I was jealous of the girls at anime cons I went to who had the body and/or confidence to wear skimpy little (but crazy well-made!) costumes, so I told myself that one day that would be me.

I feel like I need an inspirational montage following that. Wow. Lol tl;dr I have no idea. I guess I'll have to rewatch the series and figure it out. Aw darn.

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Valid point, I could totally do it. But I would rather go for a sailor scout right now. Maybe next year. :)

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Oh hell yes. My vanity requires that the entire world be bombarded with pictues when it happens.

• Like 3

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Oh hell yes. My vanity requires that the entire world be bombarded with pictues when it happens.

Can't wait! 

Also, now I have the Sailor Moon theme stuck in my head. It's been years since I've seen it though so the words are a little fuzzy...

Fighting evil by moon light

winning love by daylight

never running from a real fight

she is the one called sailor moon!

She will never turn her back on a friend

she is always there to (depend?)

something something something

RedCedar uses the pronouns they/them/theirs. What pronouns do you prefer? 

Here is a fun game to help learn/practice pronouns that might be new to you: http://minus18.org.au/pronouns-app/

Last Challenge

Favorite Challenge

I said to the sun, "tell me about the Big Bang".

The sun said, "It hurts to become." 
~A.G. 

Also, I meant to get on here and say you kicked ass Flea! and 8.6 lbs is a lot! You should be stoked :)

Oh, and I want to figure out when drinking should happen, but I don't know when would work for me. Every time I look at my calendar, I think, "Go home grad school, You're drunk!" 

• Like 3

RedCedar uses the pronouns they/them/theirs. What pronouns do you prefer? 

Here is a fun game to help learn/practice pronouns that might be new to you: http://minus18.org.au/pronouns-app/

Last Challenge

Favorite Challenge

I said to the sun, "tell me about the Big Bang".

The sun said, "It hurts to become." 
~A.G. 

Can't wait! 

Also, now I have the Sailor Moon theme stuck in my head. It's been years since I've seen it though so the words are a little fuzzy...

Fighting evil by moon light

winning love by daylight

never running from a real fight

She will never turn her back on a friend

she is always there to (depend?)

something something something

She is always there to defend/She is the one on whom we can depend (Why do I still know this? Who the fuck knows. But know it's in my head and I hate you.) 

True story: I might kinda sorta not really be keeping my new year's resolutions if I pull this off! lol 

Also, I meant to get on here and say you kicked ass Flea! and 8.6 lbs is a lot! You should be stoked :)

Oh, and I want to figure out when drinking should happen, but I don't know when would work for me. Every time I look at my calendar, I think, "Go home grad school, You're drunk!" 

Woo, thanks! The challenge now is to keep the momentum going. @_@

I still vote everybody else figures it out and I'll just show up. I have basically no life so there's no bad time for me. 

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Eventually. But people are lame and actually have lives and things to do, so it's slow going lol. 

Party over here, kids!

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines