Stooshie- The road goes ever, ever on!

Stooshie

Hello, lovelies! It's time for the week three recap! 

130308-1.jpg

First, I want to say thank you so much to all of you. The last several weeks have been rough for me. Thank you for all of your support! My life is so hectic right now that I can't hardly slow down. The support from my friends here and in person has been making all the difference. You are all so amazing. Thank you for being so fantastic and so kind! It means a lot. So here is a huge thank you and hugs for all of you!

To round out the weekly updates, Friday was a pretty good day for my challenge. I got to the gym and got through my lifting routine. I also got a large chunk of schoolwork done, finished more cover letters for internship applications and got some reading done. I stretched out after the gym. I didn't get much sleep that night because I spent some time with friends. It was a blast again. I was also up early Saturday morning to play a part in a friend's epic adventure, which I will be posting about later. (I have to finish editing a couple things!)

Saturday was my rest day. I got some stretching in, sent out three more internship applications, and worked on a feasibility report for 5 hours. I spent the morning witnessing my friend be a total badass, which was SO MUCH fun! I know such amazing, inspiring people! It was such an epic occasion that it deserves a post all to itself. I did get 7 hours of sleep last night, so that helped a bit. I am focusing a lot of my energy on getting my final projects wrapped up, so the intensity of my workouts may drop this week. But once this week is over, Stooshie is freeeeeeee!... At least till the summer session. 

As a side note, I may be signing up for my third official 5K run this week. It's on Saturday and it's benefitting the local co-op that I shop at on a regular basis. The proceeds go to help their farm and education projects. As a bonus, the run itself is called "The Turnip Trot". I must admit that I'm finding it hard to resist partly just for the name. :) 

"There are no safe paths in this part of the world. Remember you are over the Edge of the Wild now, and in for all sorts of fun wherever you go."

This challenge is really starting to prepare me for the next things I will be taking on. (I already have my next challenge figured out...) This week has taught me a lot about where I want to go and what I want to do. It's been a lot of fun for me to work things out in this challenge. I'm still dealing with the anxiety, but I have confidence that I will at least be able to reach a state of homeostasis with it by the end of this challenge. For the first time in my life, though, I don't really have a set path ahead of me. I have a general direction in which I'm heading but no particular plans. When I'm tired, it feels rather like I'm wandering through a wilderness. However, it's beginning to feel like more and more of an adventure. While I am uncomfortable with the complete uncertainty of my future, it's actually beginning to feel extremely... freeing. It's an astounding and elating change for me. I think it's partly because it's taken pressure off of me to perform to a particular level. I have more "wiggle room" now and I'm beginning to love it. It's really beginning to be all sorts of fun! I am having to learn new ways to think about life, which is proving to be very good for me! Let the fun continue! 

Thank you all for your kindness and support! You rock!

Weekly Stats:

Workouts- 6/5

Flexibility- 7/7

Good Night's Sleep- 4/5

Internship Applications- 3/3

Grade- A; I was short one night short of my sleep goal again, however I am not counting it against myself considering last week was hell week. It is quite possible that I will be one day short this week as well since this week is finals. I can make up for it next week!

Challenge Stats:

Workouts- 18/30

Flexibility- 21/42

Good Night's Sleep- 13/30

Internship Applications- 11/18

Farewell for now, lovelies! :) Rock week 4! I know you can!

• Like 3

"No power in the 'verse can stop me."

Current Challenge: Stooshie is a Leaf on the Wind

Past Challenges: The road goes ever, ever on!

I'm sending hugs your way too. Keep being awesome, we know you're going to rock the end of your term. It sounds like you're already rocking it anyway.

• Like 1

Half-Giant Assassin Level 9

Current Challenge: Move

Past Challenges: First Challenge, Read the Prophecy, Follow the Prophecy, Get Serious Again, Upside Down, Running, Build a Bridge, Make it Fun,

"I have not failed 10,000 times; I have successfully found 10,000 ways that don't work." - Thomas Edison

"I don't want to do it, therefore I must!" - Me

"If we win because we are a winner then when we lose it must make us a loser." - Josh Waitzkin

So looking forward to Camp Nerd Fitness, really hope I'll get to meet some fellow assassin there. Might have to be top secret though.

First, I want to say thank you so much to all of you. The last several weeks have been rough for me. Thank you for all of your support! My life is so hectic right now that I can't hardly slow down. The support from my friends here and in person has been making all the difference. You are all so amazing. Thank you for being so fantastic and so kind! It means a lot. So here is a huge thank you and hugs for all of you!

Hugs back! And thank you for taking time to encourage others, even when you're crazy busy! This community is pretty epic, isn't it? 

You made it through Hell Week! With an A for your challenge! You've totally got this. :) 

• Like 1

Optimist: someone who figures that taking a step backward after taking a step forward is not a disaster, it's more like a cha-cha.

Member of CNF: TOS

I'm sending hugs your way too. Keep being awesome, we know you're going to rock the end of your term. It sounds like you're already rocking it anyway.

Yay, hugs! Hugs from the amazing Freddy, no less! Thank you! ^.^ I'm definitely trying! I have some tough profs this term, but I only have two classes left to finish up at this point. Just... two. 

Hugs back! And thank you for taking time to encourage others, even when you're crazy busy! This community is pretty epic, isn't it? 

You made it through Hell Week! With an A for your challenge! You've totally got this. :)

Hahaha! More hugs, yay! Old Consulting Knights of the Tardis get all the hugs! ;) It's honestly a pleasure to encourage such amazing people. I love getting on the forums and seeing how much everyone is rocking their challenge. This community is so fantastic!

I DID! Oh man, there was a couple days in there that I wasn't sure I was going to survive, but it's done! Thank you! Two classes left... 

Hugs.  High fives.  Thumbs up.

Your rock, girl.  Go get finals week!

Well, thank you kindly, Annyshay. Hugs, high fives, and thumbs up from such a shiny lady as yourself?! My goodness! :D

Thank you! I'm trying! One set of essays and a portfolio left!

It's in the bag, Stooshie!  Now take a break and go hoop while contact juggling!

Thanks, lady! I will take a break when I get these last two classes over with. And tonight... The feasibility report is finally done. Although I don't know that I have the brain power to cj while hooping! ;) I could do one or the other, maybe. When cj-ing my elbows tend to get in the way of the hoop. The ensuing hilarity, while brilliant comedic stuff, is somewhat painful. Although it would really make an hilarious video. o.o I might have to think about that some more... 

First update for week four!

tumblr_n30cjaH1d21rwt5lho4_250.gif

tumblr_n30cjaH1d21rwt5lho5_250.gif

Oh yes... It's that time of the semester. It's finals week. ALL OF THE THINGS are due this week... It has been non-stop working with breaks for exercising and the occasional bout of sleep. I've even been forgetting to eat this week. That's actually not all that surprising for me, however this has been the "start-working-on-things-first-thing-in-the-morning-WAIT, WHEN DID THE SUN SET?!" level of working. The foul things have, indeed, come forth. 

Sunday was okay challenge-wise. I got my stretching in and actually got 7 hours of sleep that night. Due to a large amount of time spent working on the feasibility report, the day got away from me. I didn't end up going for a run because I was so exhausted and not feeling well. When the day reached the point that I usually go for my run, all I could think about was going to bed. I decided to pass on the run instead of risking injury because I was too tired. I ended up passing out so early (for me) that night. 

Monday was better as far as the challenge went. I got in my flexibility training. I went to the gym and started the next level for my lifting program. It really kicked my butt, but it was awesome. I went to one of my last classes that night. It was nice to get that class finally out of the way. A large portion of that evening was spent editing the feasibility report some more. I ended up passing out last night too. I think my body has just about had it with the higher stress levels from last week and the week before. However, I do have some more exciting news about a few things that happened Monday, more on those shortly!

Today was also a rather good day for my challenge goals. I got some stretching in this morning. I have been working on getting the report finished and turned in all day. I did go for a quick up-hill hike today thanks to a professor not informing us that she had cancelled our last class. Once I got the feasibility report turned in (it ended up being a 42 page monstrosity of graphics and citations and soooo many words), I did an hour's worth of yoga. I worked on a lot of balances and hip openers. As soon as I'm done updating here, I will probably pass out like I have the last two nights. 

So... On Monday I had an interview for one of the writing positions that I had applied for. This one would not be paid, but it would look really good on a resume. I was really worried. I was nervous all day leading up to it. I took the call in my car right after I got done in the gym... But I now have a standing offer as a featured writer for the site! The editor was so impressed with my resume that they want me to write about whatever I want to! On top of that, they're willing to let me join their design department too, so I can get more experience with professional web design, too! I'm SO excited! I was bouncing off the walls! But wait... There's more! (I know, I didn't believe it either!) Soooo... I was sitting in my last tech editing class at the end of the day and decided to check my email... I've heard back from ANOTHER internship that I applied for over the weekend! They really want to talk to me! So I've got another interview coming up! SO. FREAKING. EXCITED! :D Needless to say I'm rather... 

giphy.gif

More updates coming soon, lovelies! 

Weekly Stats:

Workouts- 2/5

Flexibility- 3/7

Good Night's Sleep- 2/5

Internship Applications- 0/3

Keep rocking week four! I know you all are! :D 

• Like 2

You are an amazing young woman. I'm not surprised you're getting responses already. They will be lucky to have you. I would think you'd pick something that's paid because I would guess they're more likely to hire you permanently

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Level 9 Tiefling Ranger/Scout

STR 9 DEX 16 CON 15 INT 10 WIS 13

Current challenge

Mordor: Hobbiton -> Rivendell (238/458 miles)

Water advice  Join the Circus!

It seems like there's no stopping you at this point, your progress is awesome. Go on and crush that finals week.

• Like 1

Past Challenges: First Challenge, Read the Prophecy, Follow the Prophecy, Get Serious Again, Upside Down, Running, Build a Bridge, Make it Fun,

"I have not failed 10,000 times; I have successfully found 10,000 ways that don't work." - Thomas Edison

"If we win because we are a winner then when we lose it must make us a loser." - Josh Waitzkin

So looking forward to Camp Nerd Fitness, really hope I'll get to meet some fellow assassin there. Might have to be top secret though.

That is fantastic news! Your hard work is paying off in big ways, and you deserve every bit of it! Whatever writing you end up doing, I hope you'll post a link for us. :)

Hope your week 4 is continuing to be as awesome as the first couple of days! 

• Like 1

Optimist: someone who figures that taking a step backward after taking a step forward is not a disaster, it's more like a cha-cha.

Whoa whoa whoa! That's amazing news!! Congrats, I'm so happy for you 

Is this the travel writing job? Or... can you make it a travel writing job, if it isn't? 

Good luck with the things you have to do, don't forget to eat, and we'll see you on the other side! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you 

Thank you, lady! I'm so excited! 

It is the travel writing job, but it turns out that they're just wanting me to do research instead of actual travel. However, I can make it field research if I want to. ;) I think this is going to have to happen! We need to make an assassin's hooping video!

Thank you! I did forget to eat quite a bit and I've managed to get my sleeping schedule off quite a bit as well. Thank you for keeping your fingers crossed! :D

You are an amazing young woman. I'm not surprised you're getting responses already. They will be lucky to have you. I would think you'd pick something that's paid because I would guess they're more likely to hire you permanently Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thank you, Dizz! I'm so excited! I wasn't expecting to hear back from people for a while! Thank you so much. I would like to have something paid, for sure. But the pickings on those are very slim. At this point in time I can still manage without a job, (thanks to some very SERIOUS budgeting) so I can get my resume built up some more. There's that internship that I really want to get that I've told you about, so it's worth having to budget some more if I can land that internship. (Hooooooopefully!)

CONGRATS! I agree with DIzz, after they fight it out, whoever gets you in the end is lucky.

Thank you so much! I'm so excited! The responses I've been getting have been so much more amazing than I'd been hoping for! You're very kind. :) 

It seems like there's no stopping you at this point, your progress is awesome. Go on and crush that finals week.

Thank you! It's been really hard to stick to the challenge this week. I've had so much going on that it's been crazy. I finally got through all of finals! It's been quite the week. I'm really looking forward to a bit of a break right now! You're awesome! Thank you for your encouragement! :D

That is fantastic news! Your hard work is paying off in big ways, and you deserve every bit of it! Whatever writing you end up doing, I hope you'll post a link for us. 

Hope your week 4 is continuing to be as awesome as the first couple of days! 

Thank you, lady! It's been a lot of work and it's really a relief to see that it's been worth it. Hahahaha! I will, I'm sure! Unless I get one of the technical writing positions. I don't think you're going to want to read technical instructions. ;) Thank you so much! You're amazing!

tumblr_n2p805CzFb1r8wrwro8_250.gif   tumblr_n2p805CzFb1r8wrwro7_250.gif

tumblr_n2p805CzFb1r8wrwro6_250.gif   tumblr_n2p805CzFb1r8wrwro5_250.gif

I MADE IT!!!!

I have survived finals week, but just barely. By the time I was done Friday my brain was barely functioning. Now I get to wait for my grades, but at least there's nothing else I can do at this point. I'm SO excited to start on some of my own projects! It's been so long since I've had a chance to. I've already made a lot of progress on a knitting project that I started over winter break and then couldn't do anything with until now. 

So, updates for the rest of the week. I believe my last update extended through Tuesday.... 

Wednesday was an exhausting day. I was trying to finish the professional portfolio, a literature essay, and finish up a last round of readings and responses. It ended up being a very stressful day. I got to the gym and got my lifting workout in. This level in my workouts has been working me really hard and I love it. I think I may repeat this series of workouts for an extra week. I really like the variety in them too, so I may stick with it for longer than that. I had to deal with some heavy emotional stuff that afternoon, so I ended up doing a second workout Wednesday night. I spent an hour hooping in the yard under the moon and stars. It was absolutely gorgeous! The honeysuckle and chocolate flower is blooming so everything smelled glorious. Spotify kept playing the most amazing music and there was a cool breeze out of the west. It was easily the most beautiful point in my week this week! 

Thursday was another long day. I finished the entirety of my literature essay and exam in one sitting, finished 95% of the portfolio, and wrapped up everything for the internship that I had on campus this semester. I overdid it a little with the two workouts on Wednesday and my back has been hurting me since. However, I got out and hooped on Thursday night as well. It was just as lovely as the previous night. I felt very, very lucky to be able to witness such a night again. 

Friday was my last official day of school. I turned everything in during the early afternoon and went straight to the gym from there. Getting a good workout right after finishing school up was one of the most freeing feelings ever. I had so much fun with that workout. I worked on handstands right after my workout which was a lot of fun. I will admit that I basically collapsed into bed on Friday night. I don't even remember climbing into bed. I woke up 13 hours later feeling very brain fogged and groggy but more relaxed than I've felt for a while. 

Yesterday was a blast. I started working on my knitting project again! It's looking fantastic so far! I can't wait to get back into reading for myself as well. I got to hang out with a dear friend last night which was lovely since she is leaving for the summer. She's a very straight forward, blatant, hilarious person so spending time with her is always phenomenal. Afterwards I got to spend time with another close friend and we had an absolute blast. His fire to live and his determination to be exactly who he is always fill me with awe. I didn't get home till 6 this morning, so it's a good thing i got so much sleep the night before! It's amazing how deeply the people in our lives can affect us by just being themselves. ^_^

"Bilbo's eyes were nearly blinded by the light. He could hear the dwarves shouting up at him from far below, be he could not answer, only hold on and blink. The sun was shining brilliantly, and it was a long while before he could bear it. Whe he could, he saw all round him a sea of dark green, ruffled here and there by the breeze; and there were everywhere hundreds of butterflies... He looked at the 'black emperors' for a long time, an enjoyed the feel of the breeze in his hair and on his face..."

I have a had a chance to think about things un-related to school (for a change) for the last couple of days. Thanks to some of the suggestions you all have made, I have been doing much better with the anxiety lately. I have been trying to get my meditation habit back and have switched my running routine for hooping. Hooping helps me quiet my mind more than running does. Calming the anxiety has helped me think more clearly about the paths I have ahead of me, which has helped me calm more of the anxiety. I am working on understanding what brings on the worst of my anxiety so that I can learn to manage those aspects better. (Granted, school being done for the time being has lifted a great deal of stress.) However, I am beginning to breathe more freely than I have in a while. I'm going to use the time I have off before the summer session of classes to build habits that will help me deal with the anxiety even more efficiently. For the time being though, I'm enjoying the breeze in my hair and on my face. No worrying for the next week! 

This update was definitely a wall of text. Thank you for sticking with me! ;) I am really so impressed by all of you! You're all amazing! Let's rock week 5! 

Weekly Stats:

Workouts- 6/5

Flexibility- 7/7

Good Night's Sleep- 5/5 *LOOK! I ACTUALLY DID IT!* 

Internship Applications- 0/3 *I am taking a break from the internship applications for this week as I have two interviews coming up next week. I want to see how those go. With the results that I've been getting from my applications, I'm not going to hold these against my challenge from here on out since I have technically already gotten an internship.*

Grade- A

Challenge Stats:

Workouts- 24/30

Flexibility- 28/42

Good Night's Sleep- 18/30

Internship Applications- 11/18

More updates coming soon! (And possibly more often, but in shorter formats! WHOO!)

• Like 3

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!

You are freakin' amazing! And you've done it, no more school!

Hooping! Yessssss! It's weird how that centers you, isn't it? Even though you're just standing around wiggling your hips a little, and getting a massage from a bit of plastic, it's so incredibly calming! I can imagine it's even better in the moonlight, must try that!

Travel writing! Sadface that it's research and you won't be traveling around the world - but it's still pretty darn epic! What kind of things are you going to be writing about? General information? Tourism things? Certain sights? Or secret places?

Knitting! Sooo jelly. I can't knit. At all. So I have to do embroidery instead to feed my inner 50s housewife.What are you knitting?

I hope your back is feeling better already - and if not, will feel better. At least hooping is good for the back :) Enjoy your time off, you really, truly deserve it!

• Like 1

Just trying to get back on my feet. :)

ApfelStrudi is out of control

You made it! And did so brilliantly, I might add. ;) 

Enjoy the opportunity to do things for fun, you've earned it! Bring on a low-stress week 5! 

• Like 1

You did good, your hard work is quite admirable. Well done. Glad to hear your hooping is working out really well for you.

• Like 1

Strudi, your reply is coming after this because ALL THE PICTURES! :D 

Stooshie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You rock.... You really rock!  So proud of you. You've earned a break. Use this time to get your head in order. Do some things you've been putting off.... the knitting is a good start.

Thank you, Dizz!!! :D I'm SO happy to see the end of this semester! I am making use of the time to get sleep and get my brain back in shape. I have been doing ALL the knitting and reading and watching of movies. :) I've not been juggling much yet, but it's on the list. ;) 

Enjoy your victory!

:panda:

Thank you! I've been trying to! Although a great deal of the victory time has been spent in sleep. Do victory snoozes count? :D 

You made it! And did so brilliantly, I might add. ;)

Enjoy the opportunity to do things for fun, you've earned it! Bring on a low-stress week 5! 

I did! :D Thank you, so much! Hahahaha! I'm definitely enjoying a chance to relax and have some fun. It's so... strange, though. xD

You did good, your hard work is quite admirable. Well done. Glad to hear your hooping is working out really well for you.

Thank you! :) I'm happy to have survived although now I'd kind of like to know my grades. However, I at least made it through the semester! Thank you! It's been a lovely break from my very focused workouts. It helps that it's just so much fun. ^_^

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!

You are freakin' amazing! And you've done it, no more school!

Hooping! Yessssss! It's weird how that centers you, isn't it? Even though you're just standing around wiggling your hips a little, and getting a massage from a bit of plastic, it's so incredibly calming! I can imagine it's even better in the moonlight, must try that!

Travel writing! Sadface that it's research and you won't be traveling around the world - but it's still pretty darn epic! What kind of things are you going to be writing about? General information? Tourism things? Certain sights? Or secret places?

Knitting! Sooo jelly. I can't knit. At all. So I have to do embroidery instead to feed my inner 50s housewife.What are you knitting?

I hope your back is feeling better already - and if not, will feel better. At least hooping is good for the back :) Enjoy your time off, you really, truly deserve it!

Firstly, thank you! :D I'm so excited to be done!

Yes, hooping calms me so much that it's just confusing sometimes. It doesn't seem like it should be able to do that!

At this point, I will be writing about fitness/outdoor adventures and artistic/theatrical/literary events and places to be found in Virginia. It sounds a bit boring, but I lived in Virginia for 7 years of my life, so it will be fun and pretty easy for me to do. Plus I get to write about Shakespeare and trail running! :D 

Oh man! I love embroidery! Do you do "freestyle" or do you prefer more of the cross stitch style? My grandmother does cross stitch but my mother does "freestyle". I learned from my mother, but I honestly never applied myself enough to it to gain any real talent in it. I can do some basic stuff, but not much more than that. I taught myself to knit several years ago and fell head over heels for it. I can't really tell you what it is that I love about it so much, but I do. Also, if you want to knit, it's not at all hard to learn! I taught myself with no help except for a reference video here and there. 

COMMENCE ALL THE PICTURES!!! BECAUSE KNITTING.

post-17409-0-91232800-1400144445_thumb.j

The above is what I'm currently working on. It's going to be a slouchy beret. The yarn is alpaca so it's sooooooo soft. I want to make a room of nothing but alpaca yarn... Unfortunately, it's a little bit fuzzy so the pattern isn't as clean as it could be. But I love the color and the softness so I will deal with the fuzziness. 

post-17409-0-77292000-1400144515_thumb.j

This is a beret that I made for my mother. She loves the song "Raspberry Beret" so I decided to make her one. She loves that hat so much now, it's kind of hilarious. Every time she wears it, she starts singing that song. 

If you would like more pictures I have others. I have some work that I've done with multicolored yarn that I'm actually quite proud of. I also have pictures of a baby blanket that I made for some friends a while back. All the things I knit always seems to have a lot of color in them. It makes it so much more fun!

There were going to be more pictures in this post, but I can't get them sized down small enough that you can still see anything in the details. I have more if you would like to see! :D 

• Like 1

:o That is so cool. I've never had alpaca wool, but a friend worked with alpacas and she said it's heavenly. Jelly!
I'm not an embroidery-pro. I pretty much learned the basics with youtube tutorials (like... the most basic basics) and just do it on the go. I don't really have pictures unfortunately, I made a very... uh. Not PG embroidery for a friend of mine.
She likes Cards Against Humanity and made her own version of it for a group of our friends, where we could add to a spreadsheet and then her husband programmed it. And for her birthday gift (I think it was for her birthday), I picked random numbers and out came a sentence.

A big floppy donkey dick a day keeps the doctor away.

So I embroidered the words for "A... keeps the doctor away." and the rest was an embroidered picture.

>_>

• Like 1

Oh my gosh, Strudi... That's HILARIOUS. I'm laughing so hard I have tears rolling down my cheeks. xD That's brilliant! Oh man, I can't breathe. So much laughter... 

Do you tend to use it to make samplers or do you add detailing to clothing? I really loved using it on clothing, but I could just never remember the stitches... 

Sooo... I owe you all an update. I am actually working on it at a more reasonable time, even! What is the world coming to?

Sunday was a good day for me challenge-wise. Despite my lack of sleep, I got a hooping workout in and had a lovely day over all. I slept very well that night and it was overall a lovely day. I did spend a large portion of the day in cleaning and other projects so that was pleasant. 

Monday, I was having even more issues with my back, but I went to the gym anyways. Generally when I get really sore, my workouts actually help. This time, they did not. I got through some of it, but then stopped very quickly because it was becoming very obvious that my body was not loosening up with the workout. It was just causing me more pain. I made sure to get some extra sleep that night as well. It was a very rough night of sleep because I had some serious back pain set in that evening. 

Tuesday, I woke up and could barely sit up. It was not a fun experience. The day was spent in more cleaning, and I tried to hoop that night. I did have a fun interlude with a friend. We went to see a movie and it was fantastically funny. My back seemed to be doing better so I tried to hoop. That was, again, a mistake. The rest of the night was really rough. I managed to get a large chunk of sleep thanks to sleep medications, but my back was not happy. 

Wednesday was just.... Not fun. In trying to get out of bed in the morning, my entire body just kind of reacted like this...

umno.gif

By the end of the day, the pain had lessened and I had gone for a walk. While it's not the level of exercise I generally want, it was still a 4 mile walk. It helped a little bit and I made the heating pad my best friend last night. 

Today has been much better as far as mobility goes. I've been looser and in much less pain. I've not had to take any painkillers at all today, so that's a plus! I can even bend over again without wanting to scream or cry... Or crawl into a hole and never come out. I went for another long walk which left my legs tired, but put minimal stress on the rest of my body. I am aiming for more sleep again tonight as the more sleep I am getting, the better my back is getting. 

On a fantastic note, I've had three more interviews for internships this week! I should be hearing back from one of them by tomorrow. I'm very excited to see what happens!

Thank you all for being so amazing! You're doing phenomenal things with this challenge! 

Weekly Stats:

Workouts- 5/5

Flexibility- 4/7 *I have been attempting some light stretching every day to keep the rest of my body more relaxed.*

Good Night's Sleep- 4/5 

• Like 3

I've never tried it on clothing, but I definitely want to! Perhaps I'll have some time for it this weekend, just have to think up something nice to put on there. :) 

Boo back pain! I'm glad that it's getting a little better. Perhaps you should treat yourself to a massage as a reward for absolutely rocking everything! Finals, this challenge and - whoa, so many interviews! I'm crossing my fingers for you, but with the impression I have of you, I'm pretty sure you'll get loads of positive replies. :)

Sleep well tonight and feel better!

• Like 1

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines