nordentipwel - The Journey Continues

So true ! But it was sunny outside so there were not a ton of people.

I wanted to buy new shirts but god, 30 bucks for a t-shirts... I hate paying that price for simple shirts and they were all ugly as f**k. So I went back with nothing, sadly.

Could get a NF shirt...... :)

• Like 2

Could get a NF shirt...... :)

That's not a bad idea at all !

You know that's the 1st time in my life that I'm NOT happy by losing weight...

Because losing weight mean less bodymass VS bodyfat so my % bodyfat is rising !... That seriously sucks :(

Level 3 Norse Adventurer

STR 11 | DEX 0 | STA 10 | CON 0 | WIS 3 | CHA 0 

Challenges: #3 #2 #1 My Fitbit: Fitbit

My Group: RPG Fanatics

"Life is a Tango, if you slip away, just continue dancing"

I'm reading the FrostKing stuff. But I'm sad that doing more than this is not my priority for this challenge.
With the new house, personnal project and other things, I've focused on other stuff. Sorry to not be AS present with the Fanatics as the last challenge Teros.

• Like 1

Level 3 Norse Adventurer

Love the good work you're doing!!  Just check in occasionally when you have time!!

• Like 1

Some kind of Jedi .....

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

“THE QUESTION ISN'T WHO IS GOING TO LET ME; IT'S WHO IS GOING TO STOP ME?” Ayn Rand

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49

Way to go my friend. You just keep hammering away at your routines. Just stop by when you can.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

I was running for a couple of days. I didn't felt like doing strength workout... Don't know why. But well, tonight I came back to my old love and I've done

3 sets of

15 push-ups

15 dumbell bicep stuff with 20lbs on each arms

:60 plank
6 pull-ups

Sixty seconds plank is not a walk in the park at all ! :o

I'm also trying to eat more protein because I'm losing weight and at that point, this is not what I want at all.

• Like 1

Level 3 Norse Adventurer

I pushed myself a little harder tonight. It went well

3 sets of :

20 squats
7 chin-ups

10 side things with dumbell on each sides (for shoulders and triceps)

15 bicep dumbell stuff on each arm

:40 side-plank on each side

That was a good workout.

• Like 3

Level 3 Norse Adventurer

Good to see you getting stuck in.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Where to find me: Current Challenge : Battle Log Facebook : Instagram :

"Each day, just focus on getting 1% better in whatever it is you're trying to improve. That's it. Just 1%." ArtofManliness Article.

"That which is wise and holy helps the health and wholeness of the chain of generations." D. R. Miller. 

"We do not rise to our expectations. We fall to our level of training." Archilochus

Good job - I envy you the chin ups!!

• Like 1

Some kind of Jedi .....

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

“THE QUESTION ISN'T WHO IS GOING TO LET ME; IT'S WHO IS GOING TO STOP ME?” Ayn Rand

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49

Allright so, buying a BRAND-NEW place is A LOT of work.

I consider all this a workout...

Carrying a ton of heavy boxes, an oven, and all too heavy stuff a house needs. Standing up durings hours painting wall, ceiling and other things...
I stayed up 12h today. I sat down 15 minutes to eat once... That hurts more than 200 squats, haha.

By the way... It's not done yet, but it's probably good for the body. At least, boxes of heavy stuffs are easier to lift now that I train a lot! :)

• Like 2

Level 3 Norse Adventurer

Hell yes!  I was sweating more from painting my bathroom ceiling that I was at the gym.

Keep it up.  *salutes*

M x

Xanjra - Level 3 - Human

STR - 1 / DEX - 1 / STA - 8 / CON - 9 / WIS - 6 / CHA - 4

Challenge - 1 (Rebel) Challenge - 2 (Adventurer) Challenge - 3 (Adventurer)

Spoiler

Battle Log 2014

UK Support Group

Long Term Goals Support

'Rule #1 - Cardio.  Zombies lead a very active life style; so should you.'  Zombieland.

Allright so, buying a BRAND-NEW place is A LOT of work.

I consider all this a workout...

Carrying a ton of heavy boxes, an oven, and all too heavy stuff a house needs. Standing up durings hours painting wall, ceiling and other things...

I stayed up 12h today. I sat down 15 minutes to eat once... That hurts more than 200 squats, haha.

By the way... It's not done yet, but it's probably good for the body. At least, boxes of heavy stuffs are easier to lift now that I train a lot! :)

Oh yea ... I'll be doing the house moving workout soon, I hope.  Hope you love it and don't move again anytime soon!!

Some kind of Jedi .....

Hey! I'm back!...

Moving takes a lot of time, work and etc.
That was like, the worst week for the last 4 months. I ate a ton of fast food because I had to place to cook really... I still tried to ate well like, salads and stuff even if I was "on the go".
Working out was also really bad because I was totally exausted of moving from place to place because I'm not the owner of my new place at the moment and when I come home after work I just want to go to bed...

But well, it takes less awesome weeks to have better ones ! And I think I'll probably fail this challenge. I don't think I'll have lost 1% bodyfat with all that, sadly.

• Like 1

Level 3 Norse Adventurer

As long as you do your best, it might not be perfect but it is still in the right direction.

Congrats on the new home.  I hate moving, anything more positive than sobbing in a heap would be a moving win for me!

M x

• Like 1

Xanjra - Level 3 - Human

STR - 1 / DEX - 1 / STA - 8 / CON - 9 / WIS - 6 / CHA - 4

Challenge - 1 (Rebel) Challenge - 2 (Adventurer) Challenge - 3 (Adventurer)

Spoiler

Battle Log 2014

UK Support Group

Long Term Goals Support

'Rule #1 - Cardio.  Zombies lead a very active life style; so should you.'  Zombieland.

Gah.  I hate moving.  But you probably did a lot more strength training then you're giving yourself credit for. 

• Like 1

Some kind of Jedi .....

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines