Ohayo!

I'm A1C Sori reporting from Northern Japan. I'm currently in the US Air Force and I'm trying to become a better Airman as well as a peoples. I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to fitness... Which is why I'm here!

My main goal is to go from a dress size 16 to an 8. I hate wearing my blues because I look like a marshmallow with a belt. Truthfully, I could care less on what the scale tells me, because I want to become faster and stronger to reach that size 8.

Because I'm annoying people in the military around me, I want to become a Ranger. I have to pass my Pt eval in Aug with a better than 90% to go for early promotion. Last test I got was a 83.5. So, I need to up my push-ups and sit-ups, lower my waist measurement and 1.5 miles run time.

Not sure why else to post and sorry for rambling!

Sayonara

-Sori

• Like 2

Level 1 Half Dwarf Adventurer

Stats: 10 points to use (Yes, I'm an Exp hoarder)

"Cut through the heart, cold and clear... Strike for love and strike for fear... There's beauty and there's danger here...Split the ice apart...
Beware the frozen heart"

-"Frozen Heart" from the Movie "Frozen"

Welcome!!

What's your pt stats for the running, pushups, and crunches? I'm finishing up with the 300pft challenge, you can find info on it on 300pft.com it's really helped me see what I need to work on.

If you need any help or advice feel free to PM me! I'm working to become a Marine.

Bench- thanks for the luck! I'll need it because I HATE pt with big bold letters.

Lost- since I'm "chair force" my standards are waaaaay different than Marines. On my last test, I did 23 push-ups, 40 sit-ups and ran my 1.5 in 13:46. Goals for the one in Aug (because all scores less than 90 have to do another one every months)

< 13:36 run- 54.2

< 31.5 abs- 20

> 45 s/u- 8.5

> 30 p/u- 8.2

Goal score- 92

• Like 1

Level 1 Half Dwarf Adventurer

Stats: 10 points to use (Yes, I'm an Exp hoarder)

"Cut through the heart, cold and clear... Strike for love and strike for fear... There's beauty and there's danger here...Split the ice apart...
Beware the frozen heart"

-"Frozen Heart" from the Movie "Frozen"