This time around, I am a sloth. I am slow, lazy and whiney... but I still need to climb to the top and stop being so lazy. Gonna try to make this challenge easy, and not get too ambitious. (I was totally going to skip out this challenge altogether but then SevenFootGeek had to go and send me a "make a challenge thread" message this morning. -.-)

1. Eh.

• Eat 3 full meals per day 5x per week
  • Diet should go back to mostly primal, with exception of rice... and ice cream.

2. Agh.

• I miss Muay Thai a lot, but gym membership doesn't end until September, so must keep strength training
  • Train 4x a week. This includes lifting and cardio. I'm shadowing a ruck (with nerds!) in Boston at the end of this challenge so I will be aiming for that
  • Lift 2-3x a week. (I'm still coming up with a routine I can enjoy.)

3. Ugh.

• Get out of pajamas by 10:00 am every day.

4. Squeak.

• FIND A JOB.

Also a note: I'm gonna try to ONLY update once or twice a week.

• Like 1

In for your success!!

May Br0din bless you with mighty gains, and may your shaker bottle always be full.

Wheymen

...and, if you die...  Walk it off - Captain America

Level 13: 1/4 Giant Warrior

STR - 50 | DEX - 19 | STA - 19 | CON - 14 | WIS - 28 | CHA - 24

My food logging is here*: MFP: tyrsnbdr

EEHHHH

Raptron, alot assassin

67666564636261605958 575655545352515049484746454443424140393837363534333231302928272625242322212019181716151413121110987 | 6 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1

• Train 4x a week. This includes lifting and cardio. I'm shadowing a ruck (with nerds!) in Boston at the end of this challenge so I will be aiming for that

Yessssss..... All the monks should come to Boston.  We can have a Monk Commune.  I think my back yard is large enough to house us all.  Maybe.

• Like 1

RisenPhoenix, the Entish Aikidoka

Challenge: RisenPhoenix Turns to Ash

"The essence of koryu [...is] you offer your loyalty to something that you choose to regard as greater than yourself so that you will, someday, be able to offer service to something that truly is transcendent." ~ Ellis Amdur, Old School

Yessssss..... All the monks should come to Boston.  We can have a Monk Commune.  I think my back yard is large enough to house us all.  Maybe.

But I have no vacation time until next year...   :hopelessness:  And Boston is 8 1/2 hours away...

Half-Giant Monk

current challenge

"Promote yourself, but do not demote another." Yisroel Salanter

Job sloth like a bawsssss

4AF6A9C3.jpg

• Like 1

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Day 3

Am still sloth.

(However, I did squats and shoulder shockers yesterday, applied to a couple jobs, ate 3 meals, but was late on waking up.)

Mmmm, ice cream.  Can't blame you there.  Good luck with the new goals!

How is school going?

Going okay, I guess. One more exam on Monday and then I'll have a week off before starting my field course.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines