Kaylya goes 10k

Kaylya

Did my handstand practice, and did a bit of extra walking on my way to work.

"None of us can choose to be perfect, but all of us can choose to be better." - Lou Schuler, New Rules of Lifting for Women

I must say I applaud the consistency, a woman after my own heart. :)

Scout 30/Ranger 1 (3 skipped)

Spoiler

"I must not fear. / Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing......Only I will remain."
-Litany Against Fear

Facebook | Twitter | Runkeeper | Strava
Shukar Still Isn't Lion

First Ultimate game :) We won. I felt pretty good, but we did have lots of subs and it was a short game as we won quickly :)

"None of us can choose to be perfect, but all of us can choose to be better." - Lou Schuler, New Rules of Lifting for Women

Finally took my bike out - went for a short ride down to the nearby farmer's market. I haven't biked to work because I haven't taken my bike out at all, and I don't want my first ride to be a commute..

In a little bit it will be time for some yardwork.

Bike! Bike! Bike!

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

So...

I did my 10k run and I'm really happy with my time. However, after that, I really felt like I needed a bit of a break from running (due to a literal pain in the ass ;). So a lot of my running goals kinda went out the window.

Run or Bike commute 10 times during challenge, including running home at least once per week

Fail. I only ran home twice. While I'm ok with that, it's really more laziness than anything that I didn't make up for it partially with some bike commuting.

Run at least 100km during challenge

Ran 59km according to Runkeeper. I do think I needed a rest though. 100km was probably ambitious to begin with (I did manage 75km in the challenge just before Christmas though)

Run 3x per week and do strength training 2x per week

I logged 2 weeks with 3 runs, 2 weeks with 2 runs, and 2 weeks with 1 run

I seem to have 9 STR workouts logged, plus I went to 2 STR heavy yoga classes, so almost ;)

Do 4 morning workouts - try going to the gym at least once and going for a run at least once. I've been doing evening workouts, but really would like to give mornings a try.

Total fail, didn't even get out once. I kinda thought about going a couple times...

Work on handstand progression, 5 minutes at least 4 days per week.

I know I didn't do 4 times per week - probably more like 2-3 most weeks, but I don't feel I did too badly.

Basically: I'd be hard pressed to say I 'succeeded' this challenge, but that doesn't mean I think I failed either - failing would be giving up.

Yep, lots of good stuff there!

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines