Terinatum Breaks Inertia

Terinatum

Terinatum Breaks Inertia

Yea, that's right, I'm moving... somehow?!

Move, Eat, and Sleep. I spiraled pretty bad this time, life has been very chaotic, and I am having a tough time restarting. But still I am here! HA!

Goal 1: Move
checking mail, laundry, cleaning a room, doing a few dishes, getting out on the porch, take a walk

One thing per day for first week, two for second week, etc…

Grading - 35/42 days - A
28/42 days - B
21/42 days - C
14/42 days - D
** At least six of the days will be in weeks 5 and 6. Those are my tough mudder weeks (where I wash out).

Goal 2: Sleep
get to bed at the same time each night and get up at the same time each morning. In bed and everything off by 11pm and wake up at 7am. I may need to keep taking my sleeping meds for a few weeks, but I still can stick to the time schedule.

Grading - 35/42 days - A
28/42 days - B
21/42 days - C
14/42 days - D

Goal 3: Eat
no more eating in bed. I will utilize the kitchen (even though it doesn't feel like mine). Bonuses will be removing packaged cookies from my diet again and a cooked meal for myself will be a gold star!

Grading - 35/42 days - A
28/42 days - B
21/42 days - C
14/42 days - D

Life Goal: Pack
I've been so focused on finding a place so I can get out that I haven't bothered to actually go through my things and pack. We split up the holiday decorations the other day, but that's it so far. Plus I need to thin out my personal belongings some. I will do one thing per day that gets me ready for my new place. From getting boxes, tape, labels to giving away things and packing up items I will not use between now and my move.

Grading - 35/42 days - A
28/42 days - B
21/42 days - C
14/42 days - D

Good luck to me and all of you!
Cheers!

• Like 2

22nd level Wanderer

better is right here, right now

The Way

Here's to all the 1% increases in life!

:hugs:

You are still here;  Good for you.  This sounds like a great challenge.  It sounds like you will help yourself get grounded again.  I waited a long time before I tried to do that.  You are very courageous! 

Also, I hate packing too!  And also I hate clutter and I also hate throwing things away, so it's a conundrum.  

Never forget that you are awesome. 

• Like 1

“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.â€- Mahatma Gandhi

Teri! Glad to see you in another challenge *hugz*!

The goals look great, and as far as packing I hate putting stuff in boxes, but love having it all organized. It's a lot easier when you downsize a lot of your stuff. If that gives you trouble just think, "How long has it been since I've worn/used this?" If it's been to long then get rid of it. I prefer to consider if it's worth lugging through the zombie apacolypse :P

• Like 1

Glad to see you're still with us. Simple goals toward great results. You got this. :)

• Like 1

Scout 30/Ranger 1 (3 skipped)

Spoiler

"I must not fear. / Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing......Only I will remain."
-Litany Against Fear

Facebook | Twitter | Runkeeper | Strava
Shukar Still Isn't Lion

Hey everybody!

:hugs:

You are still here;  Good for you.  This sounds like a great challenge.  It sounds like you will help yourself get grounded again.  I waited a long time before I tried to do that.  You are very courageous! 

Also, I hate packing too!  And also I hate clutter and I also hate throwing things away, so it's a conundrum.  

Never forget that you are awesome. 

You help me to be awesome! I have the same type of conundrum (thanks for being the first to spell it!). I love to organize, but it never stays organized. As many times as I've said, 'if I just had a place for each thing, I'd be set.' I don't think I've ever gotten that completely done before!

Teri! Glad to see you in another challenge *hugz*!

The goals look great, and as far as packing I hate putting stuff in boxes, but love having it all organized. It's a lot easier when you downsize a lot of your stuff. If that gives you trouble just think, "How long has it been since I've worn/used this?" If it's been to long then get rid of it. I prefer to consider if it's worth lugging through the zombie apacolypse :tongue:

Hugz to you too! I think the Zombie Apocalypse is a great way to look at this goal! 

Glad to see you're still with us. Simple goals toward great results. You got this. :)

Your goals look great - way to focus on healthy habit building! I will be watching for your awesome progress :) :)

Good luck!

Thanks Kailer. I hope to build a solid foundation for the years to come.

^ I need a picture of that in my kitchen!!!

Hey Teri!  Fabulous looking goals.

No Kidding! Thank you, Otter. As always, right back at ya'.

Great goals!  I like how you gradually increase the difficulty but still keep it is small one-thing-at-a-time increments!

Also happy to see so many sleep-and-cookie goal combos this time around...

Hi AverageFish. I learned a ways back (I think it stuck too) that ramping up too fast is deadly to me. So a bit at a time and solid enough to stick. I don't want to have to keep redoing my foundation from scratch. Thanks for checking in!

22nd level Wanderer

The Way

*watching from the shadows like batman*

3721659-6815629181-tumbl.png

This...should be a poster for no sugar motivation!

I ate lunch at the kitchen table (sheppard's pie) and almost had dinner. No movement outside, but I did do some dishes and swept the floor. I also talked with a friend for 45 mins about my rough days. He offered to listen and I was able to say thank you and really share some hard stuff. I need to do that more, with more of my friends.

That's it for now, cheers!

• Like 2

22nd level Wanderer

The Way

That's great you have someone to let it out to. Everyone needs someone like that :)

SHePHerD's PIE!! Has the name of my favorite RPG character, and built like a lasagna....I...I need a moment....WAAAAAAAA :'( SO BEAUTIFUL MAAAAN *sob*choke*

• Like 1

Hey there, eggy mistress of side-challenges. I'm glad to see you getting the ball rolling on healthy life changes again.

• Like 1

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

I ate lunch at the kitchen table (sheppard's pie) and almost had dinner. No movement outside, but I did do some dishes and swept the floor. I also talked with a friend for 45 mins about my rough days. He offered to listen and I was able to say thank you and really share some hard stuff. I need to do that more, with more of my friends.

That's it for now, cheers!

Good work! Sounds like you really faced your fears and challenged yourself and the status quo!  You rock. 

• Like 1

“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.â€- Mahatma Gandhi

The hilly way FILLED with shadow creatures that only shy away from total Badassdom!

U so cool!

• Like 1

I spent yesterday with one of my closet friends - who I get to see once, maybe twice a year.

We were both in bed for days, hiding from reality. She called, thankfully, and I said yes, thankfully.

We did chores at her new house and just were there for each other all day.

I moved, I ate well, I laughed, I lived!

Cheers!

• Like 1

22nd level Wanderer

The Way

I swallowed my fear and went to see an apartment today. It was totally gross, I started to freak out, and then I came to NF and I am calmer. I don't even want to imagine how stuck I would be without NF in my life for the last year!

GO REBELS

• Like 2

22nd level Wanderer

The Way

I must say I'm impressed with the energy and dedication you've been pouring into your excellent side challenge this week.

I notice your own "egg" has seen you moving to a more balanced place, which is good. The confidence you seem to show in being emcee shows you obviously have a lot of inner resource to draw on.

• Like 1

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

I must say I'm impressed with the energy and dedication you've been pouring into your excellent side challenge this week.

I notice your own "egg" has seen you moving to a more balanced place, which is good. The confidence you seem to show in being emcee shows you obviously have a lot of inner resource to draw on.

@18ck: Thanks man. I'm really starting to feel like a human. It's hard being down in the gutter (and it's not the dirty talk one unfortunately). Just now I was taking my meds (which have been really of course) and I stopped right before taking them, wondering if it was worth it. I decided that how I was feeling now was better than what I felt last week so why the hell not take them. It's a step in a good direction.

• I'm moving pretty well so that goal feels on track.
  • I'm sleeping better, but no where near my goal so I'll use my time to improve on this.
  • Eating is still pretty rocky (it's my main issue even when I'm doing 'well' so I'm not expecting or demanding that it improve much in the first week of the challenge.
  • packing hasn't started at all. I've been thinking about what containers I'll need wherever I go - like paper holders - but boxes, tape, and labels are still in the ether waiting for me.

Emceeing the Scout's side challenge this week has been a great way to keep me active.

• Like 2

22nd level Wanderer

The Way

You have been an amazing emcee for the side challenge!! Thank you so much for all your hard work there. You will be a tough act to follow :)

I am so glad you are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I know you are working hard and you will get to an awesome place before you know it! Packing sucks for everyone, I promise!

• Like 3

Level 7 DINOSAUR Scout
STR: 9 - CON: 12 - DEX: 6 - STA: 10 - WIS: 16 - CHA: 11
Current Challenge
Scouts Base Camp
Scouts Tavern

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines