Terinatum Breaks Inertia

Terinatum

Aaaaw Terry *hug* you awesome you know that? Just the most awesomest person I've ever met! Seriously, your like Tigger. You don't run or walk like everyone else, you bounce dude, right back on your feet :D

LOL I just filled my bags with all my stuff. But boxes are better I agree. My aunts were amazing when we moved! All they did was haul stuff out and throw them in boxes and labeled them, 'from closet downstairs' and so on. Saved boxes because we didn't have to have multiple ones to put stuff in.

• Like 1

Dog walking is helping! Man, am I outta shape from winter and depression. Phew!

I viewed an apartment today and almost cried. It was what an apartment should look like. It's on the very top of my range, but worth it. I'm faxing my app tomorrow and hoping I made a good impression.

Cross everything you have that they pick me!

Good night.

• Like 1

22nd level Wanderer

better is right here, right now

The Way

Here's to all the 1% increases in life!

I hope you get it! A new space that is just for you would be wonderful! Moving is so much work and so overwhelming, but its also so full of all this potential to make your life and your living space what you want it to be.  If it's meant to be, it will be. If it doesn't work, then something better is coming you way.  *hug* 

• Like 1

“Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.â€- Mahatma Gandhi

I'm still lurking, but my challenge is kinda of a bust bc I haven't been tracking anything.

I know my moving is good and my life goal is easily an A so far, but the rest, IDK.

Cheers!

22nd level Wanderer

The Way

I'm still lurking, but my challenge is kinda of a bust bc I haven't been tracking anything.

I know my moving is good and my life goal is easily an A so far, but the rest, IDK.

Cheers!

Whaaaaaat? We're only in week 2 - not the time to write your challenge off. Back to work! *cracks whip*

(oh and glad to hear things are looking positive with the flat/apartment/whatever)

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

Whaaaaaat? We're only in week 2 - not the time to write your challenge off. Back to work! *cracks whip*

(oh and glad to hear things are looking positive with the flat/apartment/whatever)

Okay okay, you're right (you're always right, right?).

I definitely jumped the gun. My aim is to start tracking. And, I want to do it in Google Docs so you'll can call me on my delinquent behavior!

Now, what are goals again!?!

Cheers!

22nd level Wanderer

The Way

It's a flat, just on the ground floor in a measly two story building! It only has four dwellings in it so it probably doesn't count.

Thanks for the whip crack, I needed that.

Cheers!

• Like 1

22nd level Wanderer

The Way

It's a flat, just on the ground floor in a measly two story building! It only has four dwellings in it so it probably doesn't count.

Thanks for the whip crack, I needed that.

Cheers!

Doesn't count? It doesn't have to be a mansion to be a home (we live in a flatpartment too).

It was Calamity Jane that gave me the whip crack idea, I think.

Yah!

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Doesn't count? It doesn't have to be a mansion to be a home (we live in a flatpartment too).

It was Calamity Jane that gave me the whip crack idea, I think.

Yah!

No no no

It counts as a home! Just maybe not the strict definition of a flat (of which I don't even know).

I use to want a mansion as a kid, okay you're right, dungeon/fort! But the cleaning involved, phew! No thanks. Anyway, I'd rather be outside!

How's tricks on your side of the pond?

Cheers!

22nd level Wanderer

The Way

Doh! I misunderstood. Mm, it's true, a fortress/palace/hollowed-out-volcano would entail far more cleaning than I could be bothered with.

• Like 1

No apartment :-(

Cheers!

Whaaaat? Oh well, you'll find somewhere better I'm sure.

Booo! Maybe it's for the best if it was at the higher end of your price range?? Finding a place can be very stressful, but not having any money can be worse :)  Keep smiling and praying, the right place will come to you.

• Like 1

My self-worth, beauty, strength, and overall awesomeness is not defined by numbers.

12STR  13.75CON  5STA  12WIS   14CHA  6DEX        1 fire flower

Current Challenge   #8  #7   #6  #5  Unofficial  #4  #3  #2

"It's only impossible if you stop to think about it first."  -The Pirate Captian

Alive. Kicking. Screaming in my head. Swearing at the apartment culture. Feeling frustrated, belittled, and desperate.

That is all for today.

Cheers!

22nd level Wanderer

The Way

Why are you feeling belittled and desperate?  I know you want to move on and be in your own place, but are you under a specific time frame to get out of where you are? Take a deep breath (or two or three or...you get the point) We are here for you.  Put the feelings out there if you need to, it will make you feel better if you share :)

My self-worth, beauty, strength, and overall awesomeness is not defined by numbers.

12STR  13.75CON  5STA  12WIS   14CHA  6DEX        1 fire flower

Current Challenge   #8  #7   #6  #5  Unofficial  #4  #3  #2

"It's only impossible if you stop to think about it first."  -The Pirate Captian

Thx Otter. I will breathe more, promise.

The belittling is my reaction to the market being in favor of landlords and the landlords are looking for the right fit. That means they can discriminate behind close doors. I don't like being vulnerable and judged.

The move has to happen sooner rather than later as my emotional well being is in flux. Not 'knowing' where my home is going to be makes me what? You guessed it, Vulnerable!! I'm taking my meds regularly again so that's helping.

I had therapy today which helped as well. Love her!

Chatted with ex and she said I can use the storage there until I could get it elsewhere. She's awesome :-)

I had 2 meals today. Better than the last four weeks of one or none (grazing on sugar does not a meal make).

I did one dog walk ( 3/4 mile with 1 steep hill as corresponding downhill). I will do another small one tonight.

I had to take meds to sleep last might, but it worked so I'm not bitching. Hard to believe right now, I know.

Non stop looking for a place to live.

All goals complete today --- A baby!

Cheers!

• Like 2

22nd level Wanderer

The Way

I know it's probably not what you want to hear but choosing a place to live is a huge decision and you need to be careful not to just jump at the first one that becomes available just because there are so many arsey landlords out there, or because the current uncertainty is making you anxious.

• Like 1

PS feel better soon!

• Like 1

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines