Terinatum Breaks Inertia

Terinatum

Mom's day. Nice.

I cooked for my parents today in my new kitchen.

Other than finding my burners don't work for shite, everything else was good. I cooked stuffed rigatoni and sauce. For dessert, I cooked up some strawberry syrup and made shortcakes. Yummy!

I love to run, damn it!

• Like 1

22nd level Wanderer

better is right here, right now

The Way

Here's to all the 1% increases in life!

Yum. So are the burners

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

... Whoops, peaked to early

As I was saying, so are the burners permanently boogyrd or do they just need to be taken off and given a good clean?

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

... Whoops, peaked to early

As I was saying, so are the burners permanently boogyrd or do they just need to be taken off and given a good clean?

They look pretty clean actually. I cleaned one a bit but didn't get much off it.

I'm gonna talk to them right after this. They should be good about it. I got a good feeling from the property manager.

Food still came out well, it just took forever! lol

I love to run, damn it!

22nd level Wanderer

The Way

I think sometimes the little holes the gas comes out of get blocked with gunk. I've had some success soaking them in the past. Anyway, hopefully you and the letting agent can sort it out between you

I think sometimes the little holes the gas comes out of get blocked with gunk. I've had some success soaking them in the past. Anyway, hopefully you and the letting agent can sort it out between you

I think it will be good. I'm gonna let them make mistakes before I assume the worst of possibilities. Something I'm working with myself as well.

The stove is electric so gas tubes aren't an issue. The power that's going to the stovetop could be since none of the burners get red. Hum... Maybe I should tell them that.

Anyway, I'm off for another load of my stuff. More strength training. I need a swim!

Cheers

I love to run, damn it!

22nd level Wanderer

The Way

Did my interval run today. Yeah

Q: does anybody who uses Runkeeper have issues with it not showing the high end speeds on the speed chart but it shows up on the interval chart? Aggravating it is.

Anywho

I dis 6 one minute runs with two minute steady walks in between. Top speed was almost 6 mph. WOOT

It took 20 minutes and I went 1.31 miles. So not too bad for the second run this year. It helped that I was on flat asphalt and not the trails I usually run. hehehe

I love to run, damn it!

• Like 3

22nd level Wanderer

The Way

LOL But you love trails Teri! And your time is really good! How's the new digs looking?

LOL But you love trails Teri! And your time is really good! How's the new digs looking?

I do, but by running in town, I now have 2 witnesses to attest to the fact that I do indeed run!!

My digs is awesome yo!

I'll upload pics on Thursday as Tapatalk and my phone photos don't play well together!

All hardwood floors, except bath with new stove/microwave combo, kitchen cabinets, bathroom sink, and fresh paint. Gotta love it.

I love to run, damn it!

• Like 1

22nd level Wanderer

The Way

My landlady called me yesterday morning to update me on the sink and we chatted about the stove. The maintenance (man (I think)) came by that day and switched the tubes for the sink. He didn't leave a mess and there was no dirt trails of boot marks on my floor. A complete win for the property management team!

I love to run, damn it!

• Like 1

22nd level Wanderer

The Way

Hummmm

Goals?

I am definitely moving, every damn day. ;-/

My food has gotten better so that's good. I even cooked a few meals and have been eating at home more than usual.

Sleep has been alright.

And dealing with the move is what I have been doing everyday for the last 2 months.

Not tracking well, but satisfied that life is in progress and I happen to be present while it's happening.

Thank you Rebels.

I love to run, damn it!

• Like 1

22nd level Wanderer

The Way

I have been a busy little beaver in my new place.

Designing my head while moving stuff out of bags and boxes, trying to make room for early bird visitors tomorrow.

I have classical music playing and I even read part of the NYT. Man that newspaper is thick on Sundays!

I threw out half a cake and three cookies. If I'm gonna eat sugar I sure as hell want to truly enjoy it!

More bags await my decision! See ya later.

I love to run, damn it!

• Like 1

22nd level Wanderer

The Way

Classical music and the Times! You're fancy ;)

Oh I certainly am! It's still (nyt) laying beside my recliner. I only got 1 1/2 sections read!

I did heavy metal today, but I kinda want some jazz. I don't have much and my internet isn't up until tomorrow.

I threw away another 1/2 cookie just now! Yea me!

😄

I love to run, damn it!

22nd level Wanderer

The Way

FYI

I just finished an interesting article in the NYTimes. No, I'm not done reading the gargantuan thing yet! Anywho! The Sunday, May 18th paper has an article on obesity and high GI foods, most especially carbs. A decent quick read.

I love to run, damn it!

• Like 1

22nd level Wanderer

The Way

Two runs this week on the Alter G treadmill!!

I'm really excited to be running again. I even sprinted a short distance the other day. Why? In jeans and all? Because... I Could!!!

I love to run, damn it!

• Like 1

22nd level Wanderer

The Way

Glad to hear you can has run again. I hope the Internet is working soon and that there is plenty of room in your bin because I might just climb in there too.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines