Terinatum Breaks Inertia

Terinatum

Glad to hear you can has run again. I hope the Internet is working soon and that there is plenty of room in your bin because I might just climb in there too.

LOL

Everyone wants my bin.

Side conversation:

Me: "Should I tell them the garbage went out already?"

The Royal We: "Nay, it would break their hearts."

Me: "Nay, they're Rebels, they don't really want to hop in my bin!"

"Do you?"

Running great.

Internet on as of 5 hours ago.

A gig got cancelled, thankfully.

I lost my assistant job to someone more qualified and more dependable. Me? Relieved and a bit pissy with myself. I use to be able to handle that kind of work and enjoy it. Disability Sucks.

Next Challenge ideas:

Mobility

Planks

Running

Weeding out food items from my diet completely.

Work on biz plan, voc rehab requirements, and client info and forms.

This challenge will be six months right?!?

I love to run, damn it!

22nd level Wanderer

better is right here, right now

The Way

Here's to all the 1% increases in life!

*muffled voice from inside bin*

Your next challenge is looking exciting. Don't stop working on this one though.

• Like 1

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

*muffled voice from inside bin*

Your next challenge is looking exciting. Don't stop working on this one though.

I'm doing pretty well with this one, especially considering how difficult it's been to finish strong.

My move is essentially done - minus my bike which needs a serious tune-up, and my bench which I will likely sell as I can't fit it in here. I have weights and a standard bar and dumbbells so that's fine.

Cooking has been tough and eating the last 30 hours have been atrocious.

My moving has been great. I ran twice this week and have done lots of dog walks and house arranging. I also have done some good mobility movement as well.

I'm going report tonight, but I certainly feel I leveled up and then some. I amazed myself this time 'round.

All the changes! All the ... Changes!! And then a bit of CHANGE!!!!

And... I'm climbing out of a mental spiral instead of into it. I'm feeling and living at the same time. It's wonderful, scary, and doable.

I love to run, damn it!

• Like 1

22nd level Wanderer

The Way

Level up, House. You're bi-winning.

• Like 1

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Terinatum Breaks Inertia

Move, Eat, and Sleep! I spiraled pretty bad this time and am having a tough time restarting. But still I am here! HA!

Goal 1: Move

checking mail, cleaning a room, doing a few dishes, getting out on the porch, take a walk

One thing per day for first week, two for second week, etc…

Grading -   35/42 days - A

28/42 days - B

21/42 days - C

14/42 days - D

At least three of the days will be in weeks 5 and 6. Those are my tough mudder weeks (where I wash out).

I totally ravaged this goal.

Or was I ravaging my body?! I believe I might one day consider a nude bike ride through Montpelier. I'm feeling that happy with my attitude toward my body. Loving the freedom.

Yeah, my body lost its bloat and flabby winter exterior in exchange for exhaustion, more flexibility when I could move, and a great deal of relief that I didn't throw on fat and bloat that wouldn't come off this past winter.

Number of days moved: 38!!!  out of 42  === A+++++ for me!

Such a great change from the winter/spring depression!

Thanks for the help, Rebels.

Goal 2: Sleep

get to bed at the same time each night and get up at the same time each morning. In bed and everything off by 11pm and wake up at 7am. I may need to keep taking my sleeping meds for a few weeks, but I still can stick to the time schedule!

28/42 days - B

21/42 days - C

14/42 days - D

Well, this was well-planned and execution was pretty straight forward with the move being so physically demanding. It started out rough as my ex sleeps in late. I had to be quiet so much that I switched my timetable until I moved to my new place. Now, although my bedtime still fluctuates some, I've been getting 7-8 hrs of good sleep! A few nights did go well beyond 11pm but those were stressy days.

Number of days of good sleep: 30!!!  out of 42  = B for me!

Goal 3: Eat

no more eating in bed. I will utilize the kitchen (even though it doesn't feel like mine). Bonuses will be removing packaged cookies from my diet again! And a cooked meal for myself will be a gold star!

28/42 days - B

21/42 days - C

14/42 days - D

I totally nailed this. Once I started packing, it felt weird to relax in that room. So, eating in bed (which was usually covered with unboxed stuff) was kinda yucky. I did have a few snacks in the room itself, but mostly it was water.

Number of days not eating in bed: 40!!!  out of 42  = A for me!

Life Goal: Pack

I've been so focused on finding a place so I can get out that I haven't bothered to actually go through my things and pack. We split up the holiday decorations the other day, but that's it so far. Plus I need to thin out my personal belongings some. I will do one thing per day that gets me ready for my new place. From getting boxes, tape, labels to giving away things and packing up items I will not use between now and my move.

28/42 days - B

21/42 days - C

14/42 days - D

This goal of course got thrown into fifth gear as I got the apartment just over half way through.

I didn't do too well with this though. I think the move was so tense and sad that leaving things until the last moment made me feel a weird kind of 'I don't want this to end, but I do want it to end so here I sit.' Once I got the apartment, it became a bit easier but still the sadness would come and I would just sit in that room and my mind would just wonder. Grieving is good even though you can't control when it happens.

Number of days packing: 27  out of 42  = C for me!

My scout challenge started out really well as I ran (mod'd?) the first week. I was engaged and it really helped pull me up from the depression that was still lingering. I didn't follow through too well, but I did get a few weeks completed. If this were graded, I'd give it a D. I barely hung on, but considering everything, I wouldn't consider it a fail.

SO!!!

LEVEL UP!!!

New SATS:

OKAY???? Guess who didn't assign points to her goals!?! OMG!

Hummmm….

Move (+4 STR) all 4 points

Sleep (+3 STA) 2.25 points

Eat (+3 CON) 3 points

Pack (+3 WIS) 1.5 points

Terinatum

Level 10 Lycan Archer (Lady Terinatum, to you!)

STR 15.5 | DEX 6.75 | STA 17.25 | CON 16 | WIS 12.5 | CHA 14

• Like 1

22nd level Wanderer

The Way

Lady Terinatum it is then. A well-earned appellation if ever there was one.

• Like 1

Thanks 18Ck

I just finished my challenge write up for next week! I'm so looking forward to continued movement. Yeah!!!

• Like 1

22nd level Wanderer

The Way

Be sure to post a link so I can keep stalking you!

&Heidi
Amazon of the Way

Gypsy Druid Paladin

Ranger Year 1: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 

Druid Year 2: 8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |Year 3: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |Year 4: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |Year 5: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |Year 6: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |Year 7: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |Year 8: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 |

Local Foods Guru | Financial Freedom Fighter | Minimalism Yoda | Smaug-Slayer
Heidi Chronicles My NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed | Amazon of Awesome | MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

Thanks everybody!

I wish I had posted more so you could ride along side me on this one, but it worked out none-the-less.

Will post final report on round up thread tomorrow.

I love to run, damn it!

22nd level Wanderer

The Way

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines