Shortshort is trying to work out what the hell she's doing on her journey to Mordor

shortstuff

Hm, not ideal but no worries. Go for a run to rebalance the account. I've just watched a movie about nazi zombies. The victims ran away but they didn't collect sports bra, so it didn't seem realistic at all.

I hate historical inaccuracies.

Shorty, don't let your momentum get sapped. Just accept you made a few less-than-perfect decisions and leave them behind you :)

Level 7 DINOSAUR Scout
STR: 9 - CON: 12 - DEX: 6 - STA: 10 - WIS: 16 - CHA: 11
Current Challenge
Scouts Base Camp
Scouts Tavern

Hm, not ideal but no worries. Go for a run to rebalance the account. I've just watched a movie about nazi zombies. The victims ran away but they didn't collect sports bra, so it didn't seem realistic at all.

I hate historical inaccuracies.

Shorty, don't let your momentum get sapped. Just accept you made a few less-than-perfect decisions and leave them behind you :)

You will be glad to know I had a better day yesterday, I said no to chips, and when I felt hungry I reached for the dried apricots, I did have a chocolate bar, I did regret it straight away, I think it was hormones making me crave one. It is Friday which means I can have a soft drink, but after how tried it made me feel, I'm hoping not to have one, as I got training all day Saturday and Sunday and I don't want to feel tried the next day

Catching them all from my iPad using tapatalk

STR – 24.45, DEX – 13.50, STA – 23.50, CON – 21.40, WIS – 27.65, CHA – 4.50
When the sun comes up, you better start running - Thomas Friedmen
Epic Quest - Current Challenge - Twitter - Goodreads - Fitbit - blog

Good work in the crisps, Shortround. I wish I had an excuse like that for the Chocolate I ate today. Hi ho. How was the training?

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

Good work in the crisps, Shortround. I wish I had an excuse like that for the Chocolate I ate today. Hi ho. How was the training?

Its really a pain in the ass, the training went great, it was a storm and flood damage course for SES. We got to do some pretty cool things, try out some cool tools and I learnt a lot.

Shortstuff? Shortshort? Shortround? I'M SO CONFUSED!

Shortround? Shortshort? I'm confused as well.

I didn't have any soft drink on Friday which was great, I think I am going to try to cut it out completely. It only makes my tiredness even worse.

I was trying to place Shortshort as well. When I saw it I your thread title it rang a bell... Shortround is the boy in Indiana Jones 3 and I saw the first one again on Friday so...

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Sounds like fun training. All my training involves computers - not exciting at all. Training envy.

Sounds like fun training. All my training involves computers - not exciting at all. Training envy.

Seconded!

It was lots of fun, one if the benefits of being a SES volunteer, training courses are normally always fun and hands on

I didn't have a soft drink on Friday but I did have one before work on Tuesday as I was so tried, mindful snacking could have been better, although making better chooses are happing more and more, such as having a smaller bowl of chips (I had some on Tuesday) or having a couple of dried apricots instead or a apple

So are you going to put us out of our misery? Why have you called yourself Shortshort in the thread title?

Tenterhooks - I is on dem.

Also, what's SES? Trying to guess. I'm thinking...

* Special Emu Service

* Squadron of Emergency Sheilas

* South Eastern Speedreaders?

* Sliced Echidna Sandwich

* Sprint, Eat, Swim

* sGotta eCatchthem sAll?

* Short Edna Stuff? (I bet nobody else knew that was your middle name...?)

• Like 1

"Squadron of Emergency Sheilas" - I'm definitely pitching that to the next film producer I meet...

• Like 1

So are you going to put us out of our misery? Why have you called yourself Shortshort in the thread title?

Tenterhooks - I is on dem.

I actually had no idea I had done that, oops

Also, what's SES? Trying to guess. I'm thinking...

* Special Emu Service

* Squadron of Emergency Sheilas

* South Eastern Speedreaders?

* Sliced Echidna Sandwich

* Sprint, Eat, Swim

* sGotta eCatchthem sAll?

* Short Edna Stuff? (I bet nobody else knew that was your middle name...?)

"Squadron of Emergency Sheilas" - I'm definitely pitching that to the next film producer I meet...

More frequent better choices is the name of the game. Good for you!

I also have some guesses:

Squeaky Eater Support

Strange Eggy Seasoning

Startled Esophagus Syndrome

Smutty Email Start-up

SES stands for state emergency service. We are kind of like fire fighters, in the aspect that we respond to emergencies, but instead of responding to fires we respond to things like floods, storm damage, people rescuing, take part in searches for missing people, and country units respond to car crashes. And we are all volunteers, and we train regularly as a unit, but than go off to weekend training courses to get qualifications so we can say that we do know what we are doing. Provided it's not 4 in the morning and I'm tried and yet to go to bed, it's a lot of fun.

That sounds both worthwhile and impressive (you should definitely change the name to Special Emergency Sheilas though)

Hey there - so how about a wrap-up Shortie?

That sounds both worthwhile and impressive (you should definitely change the name to Special Emergency Sheilas though)

It is, like with anything it has it's pros and cons (having to get up in the middle of night is one) but the pros far out weight the cons. I have done so much that without being apart of SES I wouldn't have never done or seen,

That does sound cool! What an awesome thing in which to participate. Are you still training or have you had the opportunity to respond to real emergencies?

Yes and no, I have had the opportunity to respond to call outs, but nothing too bad

Hey there - so how about a wrap-up Shortie?

Sorry I have been a bit slack, I will do it now

Goal 1: think before snacking grade B

I had a few slip ups but I'm with the improvements I have made so far, I'm not having chips everyday for morning tea at work, and when I do it's only a small amount, when I do feel like food without being hungry, I have started either trying to keep myself busy or I have two or three dried apricots to stop the craving without having something worse.

Goal 2: Exercise 3X D

I did do some, for the most part a bit of a failure

Goal 3: No soft drink B+

I had a couple of slips ups, but not too many, and there were a couple of Fridays where I could have some, but didn't

Goal 4: stick to bed time C

The first couple of weeks went great, than the last week or two I forgot about it

Overall B-

Pretty decent!

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines