Braaaaaiii-*cough* God, I hate it when that happens....

Hello all you warm-blooded beating heart fellows!  I'm Ceysth, your average radioactive zombie come back from the dead to terrorize and eat share with all of you my quest to restoring myself back to a better me. 

Here's a little info about me to get you guys started:

I'm a 26 year old male, 5'11" and 220 lbs.  I'm out of shape (21% body fat last I checked) and I'm looking at getting back into a physically fit status.  Back in high school, I used to be an instructor in TaeKwonDo (hence why I'm connecting with the Monks here) and I would very much like to get back to that level of fitness.

Since high school, I joined the military and became a nuclear engineer (Hence the radioactive part of the race) and due to the incredibly high academic requirements of that job, have pretty much let myself go. 

So what am I looking for?  Well, I'd like to get the strength and flexibility of a martial artist's body back and to raise my endurance as well (maybe cross class a bit into some assassin?  Shadowdancer anyone?) I'll have my goals posted up in a bit, but for now I just want to join a friendly community of like-minded nerds (who are 20% cooler than the non-like minded nerds who troll)

Strengths: Adaptive and able to learn new things quickly.  With the right motivation, I can be very very dedicated.  I also love Apples more than Applejack.  I consider that a strength.

Weaknesses: I'm a foodie...which is a double-edged sword.  I love eating good food, and trying new food.  But that leads to caloric intake problems.

So that's me in a nutshell, and I can't wait to get started working out with you guys and leading the charge into a fitter nerd-dom.

Cheers.

• Like 3

Level 0 Radioactive Zombie

STR -- DEX -- CON -- WIS -- INT -- CHA --

Act 1

Daily Battle Log

Welcome to Nerd Fitness, zombie! Prepare to be destroyed!

Level 10 Superhero Trainee (Ranger)

Str 20   Dex 12   Sta 15   Con 15   Wis 13   Cha 16

My Battle Log: Getting Back on the Horse

Challenges! 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

NerFiWriCh Completed: 1!

My book! The Mercenary's Guide to Ruined Seattle.

To all you saints and sinners!

You losers and you winners!

Here's to one more day above the roses!

Welcome!

You almost described yourself as a ghoul, like in Fallout. I like ghouls, their cool people :D And as far as the terrorize and eat, I'll live. Already survived a Zombie run and looking forward to the next one.

If you have any questions or need a kick in the radioactive ass feel free to PM me.

Speaking as a former dancer who now wants flexibility back - welcome, brother! I hope this place satisfies all your decaying, brains-dominated requirements. *dons zombie-proof helmet*

I'm here so I'd have a chance in The Hunger Games. I'm here so that if the Doctor grabbed my hand and said "Run" I'd be able to keep up. I'm here so that I can climb every mountain.... Oh hello Sound of Music how did you creep in there?