• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FaePrice

FaePrice falls in Love With Fitness!

The rewards are fantastic!  Talk about motivating.  It's funny that the hardest thing for me was giving myself permission to actually use them!

As for details, I wrote them out and it got deleted.  I really don't want to redo it, so I'm going to keep moving forward.  I think I have really broken through a lot of this though!  I have been exercising every day without much effort or convincing myself.  I think this process is really working for me.  I got really quiet because of finals at school and moving.  I'm here to try to finish this thing now though!

Week 5:  Finals Week at School

Start moving!:

C:  I don't remember.  Probably at least some though.

Create Correct Conditions!:

A:  Week 5:  Do I like to exercise alone or with others?  Or both?

This depends on the situation and the day.  I like walking with others, classes, eliptical, etc.  I do NOT like others around for bike rides, strength training, and other things I feel shy about.  A combination of both is best.

Get My Head & Heart on Straight!:

A:  Week 5:  Work on empowering my thoughts and feelings on exercise, and get majorly inspired!!!

I have done really good on this.  I even made myself an inspiring video reading my positive thoughts and I try to watch it each day!

Reward Myself!:

B:  Week 5:  Keep researching and see if I like another way better, such as an app, or different goal structure.

I like what I'm doing, but I do think I'll eventually find a better way.  But this is really working right now.  :)  I think that will happen naturally.

Learn to FLY!:

D:  Week 5:  Have zones, my CJ, the daily routines, and my personalized stuff.

This was a LOT more work than I thought it would be, and I did not have time.

Week 4:  B average

Week 6:  It's already the end?!! This is this week so far:

Start moving!:

A:   4+ hours of exercise

M/19    35 minute bike ride

T/20      1 hour walk

W/21    30 minute walk

Create Correct Conditions!:

Week 6:  Final wrap-up.  Is everything in place and running smoothly, or are there any final kinks to work out?

Get My Head & Heart on Straight!:

Week 6:  Final wrap-up.  Is everything in place and running smoothly, or are there any final kinks to work out?

Reward Myself!:

Learn to FLY!:

I am glad to hear that you have been enjoying exercising, especially on top of school and moving.  I understand how much time both of those can take.  Do you have a break now to get caught up?  We would love to hear from you.

I definitely think I met my main goal of falling in love with fitness and making it an everyday part of my life. So that's good! I didn't get to do everything each week, but I'm still glad I participated. I enjoy knowing you guys, and it at least keeps these goals on my mind. :)

Hi Fae!!  How's life in general?  Going to join up again this round?  We have someone new joined the team.  Glad exercise is an everyday-thing now :-)

Yes, what Teirin said.  How is the new living situation working out? How did your first term back in school go? We miss your updates.

Your posting about following Potatos Not Prozac put me on the path to finally losing weight this spring. Who knows what other great advice you might be able to share with us?

Awesome guys.  I'm planning on joining the new one Monday!  I'm going to make my challenge now and put it in my battle log, so I'm all ready to go on Monday!

:))))

Oh okay. Well I may start a week early. I'm motivated! Lol. Just unbelievably busy with kids and stuff, even in the summer! I'm excited to hang out with my virtual Canadian friends again though, and meet our newbie!