Batman_Trainee: I am fitness. I am the light. I. Am. Batman! (…Trainee)

Thanks for following up.  I have been making steady and consistent gains on my total reps for my workouts.  Here is a link to my current training log.

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/47798-batman-trainee-challenge-1-training-log/#entry1011841

(Anyone know how to make the link say, "Current Challenge Log" ?  I have been trying to relabel my links in my posts but with no luck)

Type in "Current Challenge Log".  Select the words, the use the Link button on the menu (looks like a chain).  Copy the url into the box that pops up.

• Like 2

You haven't seen my Final Form

I Stand With Gina Carano

Hi there!!  We're heading into the final stretch.  Have you had a chance to go visit the monks and the assassins threads??  Now's a good time to start looking to see which one might fit your goals and personality better.

Let us know if you have any questions!!

Some sort of Jedi .....

We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less.  

Walk to Mordor Spreadsheet

Past Challenges: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35. 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43

"No, I'm from Iowa.  I only work in outer space." -- James T. Kirk

Hi there!!  We're heading into the final stretch.  Have you had a chance to go visit the monks and the assassins threads??  Now's a good time to start looking to see which one might fit your goals and personality better.

Let us know if you have any questions!!

Hi!  I checked them out and I think the Assassins guild matches my current goal best.  I look forward to joining up with you all for the next challenge :)

• Like 1

Batman_Trainee, Level 2 Human Assassin

STR 3, DEX 0, STA 2, CON 3, WIS 2, CHA 3

Challenge #1, Ch. 1 Training Log

Challenge #2, Ch. 2 Training Log

“Incremental change is better than ambitious failure…Success feeds on itself.†–Tony Schwartz

Hi again!  Welcome to the last official day of this challenge. :)  

A lot of people dropped out; so if you're still with us then you've already succeeded in a big way!  Now's the time to look back at your challenge goals though and reflect upon how well you think you did on them.  But remember as you do so, that any progress you've made this challenge are still steps forward from where you used to be.  And any lessons you've learned while doing this challenge can be applied to future ones.

And speaking of future challenges, you said you think the Assassins guild matches your current goals best.  Have you decided for sure that's the guild you're going to move into for the next challenge?  And any ideas for what your next challenge goals might be?

• Like 1

You haven't seen my Final Form

I Stand With Gina Carano

Congratulations Batman... trainee. If you are here up to this point, you're level 1!

• Like 1

Yep, take the L-Plates off that batmobile and get out there and save Gotham.

• Like 1

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

Yep, take the L-Plates off that batmobile and get out there and save Gotham.

...or else...

*insert failed attempt of maniacal laughter here*

Hi again! Welcome to the last official day of this challenge. :)

A lot of people dropped out; so if you're still with us then you've already succeeded in a big way! Now's the time to look back at your challenge goals though and reflect upon how well you think you did on them. But remember as you do so, that any progress you've made this challenge are still steps forward from where you used to be. And any lessons you've learned while doing this challenge can be applied to future ones.

And speaking of future challenges, you said you think the Assassins guild matches your current goals best. Have you decided for sure that's the guild you're going to move into for the next challenge? And any ideas for what your next challenge goals might be?

Thanks Hazard! I'm proud to say that I completed my first challenge. I will be recording my progress onto my training log post, along with what I have learned during the past 6 weeks.

I plan on joining up with the assassins guild for my next challenge since I enjoy body weight exercises and have minimal equipment at home.

I will be posting my goals for challenge #2 shortly. I may include a life quest goal now that I have the hang of the process.

I must go. Gotham needs me 😎

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Batman_Trainee, Level 2 Human Assassin

STR 3, DEX 0, STA 2, CON 3, WIS 2, CHA 3

Challenge #1, Ch. 1 Training Log

Challenge #2, Ch. 2 Training Log

“Incremental change is better than ambitious failure…Success feeds on itself.†–Tony Schwartz

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines