One Cool Dude with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder :)

Hi everyone, 

A newbie here (in term of participation) I joined rebellion a year ago but this is my first post :)

I'm 23, 180 cm, 65 kg., from Kerala, India.

My BMI is normal but the truth is my body is not healthy or fit.

I tried to get fit several times and I failed. But I'm not ready to give up. For next five months I'm fully dedicating myself into this. No other distractions. My one and only goal is to get a fit and healthy body.

My main challenge is my OCD(Anyone else have OCD here?) Last four years I was on the darker side of it. It took my wealth, health and pretty much everything. But with God's grace I'm showing improvement for last couple of months. So i think this is the best time to kickstart my epic quest of awesome (Travel around the world and do photography) But for that I need a fit and healthy body. Now I have lean and weak body and have a terrible lifestyle mostly formed because of OCD or the side effect of the medicines I'm using.

Oh God! I can't even walk a 100 meter. That much terrible is my condition :(

I put August 10 as my deadline but I have no idea where to start.

###

• Like 2

Jeffrey James

My Rebel Intro

Base Character: Elf

Desired Class/ Profession: Assassin

Level: 0 | STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0

My Accountabilibuddies: The Renaissance Rebels

Current Challenge: #1 | Battle Log

Guest Hornbeam

Hello Jeffrey. Welcome. Pick something simple and go for it. There's hugely helpful information on here, but sometimes it can be overwhelming. Pick one goal for now, maybe walking 100 metres, and work, ever so gradually, towards it. An extra step a day is progress and you can pat yourself on the back for it. Good luck!

Are you planning on joining the 6 week challenge? I'll be straight in to follow and support if you are.

As sylph says, it is never too late to start!!!  Go over to the Level 1 Training Camp:  http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/forum/352-level-1-rebels/ and start small. 

• Like 1

Level 63 Human ... Oath of Ancients Paladin

"We are better than we know, if we can be made to see it, [then] for the rest of our lives, we'll be unwilling to settle for less."  - Kurt Hahn

STR: 14 | DEX: 14| CON: 17 | INT: 17 | WIS: 17 | CHA: 14

The SIde Tracked Quest (rough draft)

Not too late! We're still in the first week. Pop on over to the Level 1 Rebels thread and jump in!

As sylph says, it is never too late to start!!!  Go over to the Level 1 Training Camp:  http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/forum/352-level-1-rebels/ and start small. 

Great to know that :)

Will start doing challenge this Sunday

Now I'm in pre production mode. Making up my main quest, side quests, motivation and all

• Like 1

Jeffrey James

My Rebel Intro

Welcome, Jeffrey! You've got a great epic quest and it sounds like you have nice, clear priorities. Best of luck!

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity:

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

~T. E. Lawrence

When we contemplate the whole globe as one great dewdrop, striped and dotted with continents and islands,

flying through space with other stars all singing and shining together as one, the whole universe appears as an infinite storm of beauty. 
~John Muir

Welcome, Jeffrey! You've got a great epic quest and it sounds like you have nice, clear priorities. Best of luck!

Thank you ShadowLion 

It is great to be here  :)

Jeffrey James

My Rebel Intro