I burned myself out a little with a rigid daily log last year, so consistency of updates will be hit-and-miss. Also, gardening sometimes counts as a workout, so expect me to mention a lot of digging and lugging 20-35L plant pots around.

As a note, being someone on the sociopath spectrum I am prone to all associated behaviours and can be rather socially-unacceptable. I will try my hardest to keep this out of the main forums (unless someone's being a complete idiot), but don't expect any kindness or socially-approved behaviours here.

Level 0.

Race: Human. Tribe: Slavic. Battle style: Haphazard.

STR: 0. STA: 0. DEX: 0. CON: 0. WIS: 0. CHA: 0.

Battle log.

First Challenge.

Today I ate like a pauper. Banana, orange, some cassava-root bread, but plenty of pork and potato for dinner. Well, there was some cassava cake too, with sugary butter icing, but paupers aren't necessarily stuck with turnips and cabbages in this day and age. Carb-bomb, but too few kcals and probably too little protein. Tomorrow I shall feast like royalty to replenish myself.

A brief, brisk walk and some time turning turf in the garden for a pumpkin patch. Weights tomorrow? Maybe, maybe.

Level 0.

Battle log.

First Challenge.

Yesterday was a good day for food. Lots of pork, eggs, rice, etc. And MadPict made me a chicken liver curry with the blood in it. Love him.

Too much fruit on Friday = unholy bowel symptoms on Saturday. Feeling better this morning.

Didn't do much in terms of activity besides a long walk so a weights session is in order tonight. Got pork stew for today, too.

Level 0.

Battle log.

First Challenge.

More good pork and rice. Three bowlfuls today. Also a roast dinner. Managed to dodge the wheat and sugar parts of it, so done very well today. Some dark chocolate, but it was 90% so the sugar content was negligible. Some raisins, but no other fruit. Might have some later, but feeling pretty good, to be honest.

Workout was incline bench-press, bicep curls, squats and rows. The rows are only just introduced, so they should explode up over this week.

Ratchet sets not included.

Incline was 30kg for 5x2.

Curls were 18.5kg for 3x5.

Squats were 37.5kg for 5x2.

Rows were 17.5kg for 3x8.

Went on a walk with the dog and a brisker walk involving the odd sprint or jog.

Caffeinated to the Desire Realm. Inner peace is definitely attainable through drugs.

Level 0.

Battle log.

First Challenge.

Yesterday involved gardening, lots of walking and getting up early for some reason... Oh yeah, bank holiday work.

Ate piles of pork, HellminceTM, potato, rice and chocolate.

Started today with rice pudding. Rice, evaporated milk, sugar. Mmmm, carby.

Level 0.

Battle log.

First Challenge.

Neglected the log in favour of more awesome stuff such as getting ready to keep hens, lifting, writing, etc. But worry not, I am returned.

Kept on top of the diet fairly well. Rice pudding is becoming a regular breakfast, seeing as morning carb-binges do nothing to performance throughout the day.

Will dig up my weights logs and post them later. Got a small workout tonight.

Confusingly, my shrugs do well on high reps, compounds on doubles and the back-press likes 4x4, but who am I to argue with what my body wants?

Rows increasing, form holding, speed holding, inverted grip solved all elbow problems that I had at the start.

Also I have been living off pork and rice, so I may need to load some veg in later.

Must remember to update the challenge, it's been long enough...

Level 0.

Battle log.

First Challenge.

Wound up not doing weights yesterday. Ran out of time and spent the afternoon walking up steep slopes with 10kg on my back. Not excatly a replacement, but, short form, I really wasn't feeling it. Will workout properly tomorrow.

And today feels like a reduced food or a fast day, so no healthful pork and rice. Caffeine always allowed.

Level 0.

Battle log.

First Challenge.