RedCedar has ADD.... hey look a squirrel!

RedCedar

This thread is just too beautiful for words...

RES...and I want to live days worth dying for

Current: RES: CRUSTED is the only acronym I can come up with for this

Spoiler

Magickal, Eclectic, Goddess, Level 71

|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31|32|33|34|35|36|37|38|39|40|41|42|43|44|45|46|47|48|49|50|51|52|53|54|55|56|57|58|59|60|61|62|63|64|65|66|67|68|69|70|71|72|73|74|

My Character Page | Tracking Spreadsheet | My BlogMyFitnessPal |

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

izrjp4.gif

Eff veganism, I need a bacon smoothie! That sounds glorious.

ETA: I can't figure out if the avalanche was real or metaphorical, but in the case of the former I'm glad you're okay. please try not to break the world with your next invention though.

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

Battle Log | Current Challenge

MyFitnessPal | Fitbit | Duolingo

Ici je vis la vie que j'ai choisie

Je suis partie pour reconstruire ma vie

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

Avalanche/Rockslide/Sonic Boob Boom/ Whatever it was was totally real. Thanks for all the love and hilarious gifs! That crying "its so beautiful" then eats bacon one is exactly what I was looking for when I found the Emma Stone one. 

Flea I think it's totally acceptable to be a vegan except for bacon. As long as you got that thing done today that you were supposed to do. 

This thread is just too beautiful for words...

Hence so many pics and gifs!

Besides winning bacon, I had a very productive day points wise. I got up for early morning Insanity (+3 points!) Had kale and eggs for breakfast (+1) and then went for a c25k run to avoid a boring 2-hour webinar on the Next Generation Science Standards. +7 points on the day! Oh wait, and I bribed myself with the bacon smoothie to do pushups, so really it was 8 points on the day! Up to 49 points total!

• Like 2

RedCedar uses the pronouns they/them/theirs. What pronouns do you prefer? 

Here is a fun game to help learn/practice pronouns that might be new to you: http://minus18.org.au/pronouns-app/

Last Challenge

Favorite Challenge

I said to the sun, "tell me about the Big Bang".

The sun said, "It hurts to become." 
~A.G. 

Lol bacon is always acceptable. Maybe I'll make that smoothie my reward for completing this challenge.

I'm gonna need to start saving gifs I see on tumblr so I can join the party in this thread.

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

I fell into the trap of googling "bacon brownies". There's so many recipes for them ^^. There are people that have told me that they will try my baking-experiments any time, so I'll make bacon-rum-brownies next week :). Too bad I'll have to recalculate all the recipes, since they are in cups, ounces and pounds, but oh well, I'll deal with it ;).

TinMan made some form of bacon bourbon brownies for me once when I visited. They were positively amazing.

If you don't like chocolate, but you want the salty/sweet, here's another:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alexandra-guarnaschelli/candied-bacon-recipe.html

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

I fell into the trap of googling "bacon brownies". There's so many recipes for them ^^. There are people that have told me that they will try my baking-experiments any time, so I'll make bacon-rum-brownies next week :). Too bad I'll have to recalculate all the recipes, since they are in cups, ounces and pounds, but oh well, I'll deal with it ;).

I'm coming to your house. *-*

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

TinMan made some form of bacon bourbon brownies for me once when I visited. They were positively amazing.

If you don't like chocolate, but you want the salty/sweet, here's another:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alexandra-guarnaschelli/candied-bacon-recipe.html

Yes... yes bring me all of your bacon experiments!   bacon_mug.jpg

We must eat more bacon, FOR SCIENCE!     d8G3AmB.gif

• Like 4

Here is a fun game to help learn/practice pronouns that might be new to you: http://minus18.org.au/pronouns-app/

Last Challenge

Favorite Challenge

~A.G. 

Flea I need you to pick me up on your way.....

• Like 1

Spoiler

|1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10|11|12|13|14|15|16|17|18|19|20|21|22|23|24|25|26|27|28|29|30|31|32|33|34|35|36|37|38|39|40|41|42|43|44|45|46|47|48|49|50|51|52|53|54|55|56|57|58|59|60|61|62|63|64|65|66|67|68|69|70|71|72|73|74|

Growth happens when you care more about the well being of your future self than the comfort of your present self!

"Pass on what you have learned. Strength, mastery. But weakness, folly, failure also. Yes, failure most of all. The greatest teacher, failure is." -Yoda

Road trip!

• Like 1

Level 69 Battle Kitten

C'est dit, c'est ainsi

BACON :D. I never thought about the combination bacon-chocolate, maybe I should try it sometime... Would brownies with bacon work? ^^

ABSOKUTKY bacon dipped in chocolate = awesome snack. Last night for dinner I had bacon covered in peanut butter and whipped cream. Legit right there. Also peanut butter, pickle, and bacon (almost forgot my oxford comma) but there is an art to this, first apply peanut butter to bowl, then cook bacon, put bacon in bowl on top of peanut butter. Pour bacon grease from pan onto mixture, Allow bacon greasse to melt peanut butter, Add pickle chips, mix together. Enjoy wonderful bacon-grease-peanutbutter sauce. 

Lol bacon is always acceptable. Maybe I'll make that smoothie my reward for completing this challenge.

I'm gonna need to start saving gifs I see on tumblr so I can join the party in this thread.

Hahaha I love pillaging tumblr for gifs.

Me too. I'll bring the playlist. 

• Like 1

I must control my THOUGHTS...
THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
ACTIONS define your CHARACTER
CHARACTER determines your DESTINY
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

ABSOKUTKY bacon dipped in chocolate = awesome snack. Last night for dinner I had bacon covered in peanut butter and whipped cream. Legit right there. Also peanut butter, pickle, and bacon (almost forgot my oxford comma) but there is an art to this, first apply peanut butter to bowl, then cook bacon, put bacon in bowl on top of peanut butter. Pour bacon grease from pan onto mixture, Allow bacon greasse to melt peanut butter, Add pickle chips, mix together. Enjoy wonderful bacon-grease-peanutbutter sauce. 

fa11a88a91325feca66aa9a9786b4bbd345f4bdc

Road trip!

Roadtrip-queer-as-folk-23990416-500-250.

• Like 3

Last Challenge

Favorite Challenge

~A.G. 

fa11a88a91325feca66aa9a9786b4bbd345f4bdc

I'm having serious issues with reading your posts! Everytime I read it I feel I have to read it super duper fast and I'm like 'weeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmm' through all of your posts. My eyes hurt from reading so quickly! I think thats how my brain thinks you actually talk like. Took me under a minute to read all of your posts (loading each page may have added a little bit more time).

I need brownies now..

(hold the bacon though)

• Like 3

Egg, Level 1

Dragon, Adventurer

| STR 2 | DEX 0 | STA 1 | CON 0 | WIS 7 | CHA 0

1 2

Another early morning Insanity session, and a lunch featuring Kale and Cabbage, +5 points! 54 points total

• Like 2

Last Challenge

Favorite Challenge

~A.G. 

I'm having serious issues with reading your posts! Everytime I read it I feel I have to read it super duper fast and I'm like 'weeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmm' through all of your posts. My eyes hurt from reading so quickly! I think thats how my brain thinks you actually talk like. Took me under a minute to read all of your posts (loading each page may have added a little bit more time).

I need brownies now..

(hold the bacon though)

"Weeeeeeeooooooooooommmmmmmmmm" will most definitely be my sound effect of the day tomorrow! It kinda is how my brain thinks, but it takes a lot longer to translate it over the interwebs. Mostly 'cause I get lost in gif-seraching wormholes. 

MjAxMy0yOTJhMmNhOGY3MWRmYjgw.png

Kidding! We can totally still be friends even if you don't want any bacon in your brownies!

• Like 2

Last Challenge

Favorite Challenge

~A.G. 

"Weeeeeeeooooooooooommmmmmmmmm" will most definitely be my sound effect of the day tomorrow! It kinda is how my brain thinks, but it takes a lot longer to translate it over the interwebs. Mostly 'cause I get lost in gif-seraching wormholes. 

MjAxMy0yOTJhMmNhOGY3MWRmYjgw.png

Kidding! We can totally still be friends even if you don't want any bacon in your brownies!

I wish I could type as fast as I think you are speaking! lol. You've made me go all hypo now and my brain is focusing on 20 million things at once. I don't know any good gifs that go with my sound effect (let alone how to post them on here). I wish I could give you a visual on it..

Wait a second. ROADRUNNER EXCEPT WEEEOOOOOOM!

I could have fake bacon in my brownies? Although I don't know how well that would go. :S I like the taste, I just can't justify eating it..

Egg, Level 1

Dragon, Adventurer

| STR 2 | DEX 0 | STA 1 | CON 0 | WIS 7 | CHA 0

1 2

I was thinking it might be more like:

With Weeeeeeeeee....ooooooooooo....mmmmmmm instead of Raaaaaaiiinn...eeeeeeeeer...Beeeeeeeeer

Last Challenge

Favorite Challenge

~A.G. 

I could have fake bacon in my brownies? Although I don't know how well that would go. :S I like the taste, I just can't justify eating it..

Can't justify eating bacon?? 

tumblr_lx5a8kJIQj1qzdknio1_500.gif

• Like 1

Spoiler

Eh. Whatevs. Means more bacon for me!!!

RedCedar, can you tell me a bit about your ADD? My family and I have always joked about me having it, but I never thought it had a serious impact on my life. Ha! That's funny! Recently I've gone through the process of taking the CAARS Self-Report form and was told that I have "significant results" for inattentive-type ADHD. I have a psych eval coming up so I can get an actual diagnosis, but I always like to hear about others' experience with it and coping mechanisms and stuff.

You can PM me if you want, or if you don't want to talk about it with a stranger on the Internet, that's totally cool too ;)

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines