• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Liberator

Liberator's 4th Challenge: Cleaning up my diet, body, mind & home

I missed my workout on Friday… I had to be home for J's bus.

Today I sore all over even though I have not worked out since Wednesday. But I have been sick with sinus issues. feeling a bit drained. It just want to sit around and let the sun warm my skin, heal my aches and drain my head.

Cool, I am outside sitting on my front steps and a dragonfly just paid a visit! Lovely to sit and watch the insects going about their business.    

I need to do this now, I am in a foul mood and I am freaking out my children and my husband went for a bike ride.

I have a sinus infection and feel like shit and not sleeping because of it. 

I am grateful for a son who is caring and wants to help. I would just like him to shut up for five minutes… see what I was saying, foul mood.

I am grateful for the breathe, especially when I can breath through my nose, I hate breathing through my mouth.

I am grateful for a large enough house to be by myself.

I am grateful for not usually acting like this. 

I am grateful for the bodies ability to heal.

I am grateful for my bed, it is a great bed!

I am grateful for sleep and a new day.

I am grateful for the beautiful sunshine today.

I am grateful for forgiveness, everyone needs it, no one is beyond the need for forgiveness.

I am grateful for all of life's lessons, even the one's that play you as the villain :)

Good night everyone, tomorrow is another day… 

Feel better :-/

Sun will shine again. Take care.

Thank you for the words of encouragement!

I have a stressful, busy week and trying to keep it together. I only have 10 more school days with children. I will survive.  

I am grateful for the time spent with students as they learn of life and also death… one of my former students was found dead this weekend. He was a person who challenged authority and didn't want any instruction, he had to figure everything out on his own. He died like a rockstar… passed out drunk and choked on his own vomit. He had charism, guts and ambition, he was smart but reckless, and the recklessness got the best of him. It is frustrating when you see other's potential but you seem to value it more than they do. 

I am grateful for another day of living and breathing a bit better but still dealing with sinus pain. 

I am grateful for the joy of wasabi! 

Do you have summer plans?

A few: first grandson is due in about 3 weeks, daughter's wedding is 3 weeks after that. Maybe a few short road trips. Definitely some backpacking (hopefully without having to look for anyone along the way).

How bout you?

I am thinking about getting AP art history training in Chicago again. But I will have to pay for it myself… 

Nothing otherwise… a friend wanted my hubby and I to visit in Florida, but it is a tough sell with the hubby, so not likely. :(

I am thinking about getting AP art history training in Chicago again. But I will have to pay for it myself… 

Nothing otherwise… a friend wanted my hubby and I to visit in Florida, but it is a tough sell with the hubby, so not likely. :(

Florida... I'll be there in a heart beat if there is any opportunity.

I was there in Feb. vacation - and did a bike ride. Was I happy...

It's June and I still feel cold in Boston 'burb.