Hey Missouri peeps! Hope everyone is aware of the 100 Missouri Miles campaign in our state. I submitted a group for review for members of the Rebellion. It hasn't been approved yet since I just sent it off but I'm pretty sure it will be. I'll post back here when it's active. Let me know if anyone else from here is interested in participating.

100 Missouri Miles 

• Like 1

joedog, level 15 Monk

Current Challenge

There are several Rebels in Missouri so I thought it would be cool to have a group in the 100 Miles challenge. 

I got started with the music when a cousin passed away quite suddenly. Every year on his birthday we celebrate Craigy T day by drinking Maker's Mark and listening to Widespread Panic. That was my intro to WP and down the rabbit hole I went. Ripple is currently my favorite song.  :lol:

• Like 1

joedog, level 15 Monk

Current Challenge

I really was going to walk today... But this humidity is ridiculous!

We had some rain yesterday which gave a nice reprieve but it's back with a vengeance today. Get some miles on the 10th to earn the Happy Birthday Missouri Badge. There is also a badge for completing at least a mile at the State Fair if anyone is headed there. Too much crowd for me so I won't be there. 

joedog, level 15 Monk

Current Challenge